426 Spencer St. NE #1, Grand Rapids, MI 49505 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

6 Reviews for Grant Isaac Studio

Nicole · Married on 10/24/2009

If you're looking for some extremely talented photographers who are laid-back and down to earth, Grant Isaac Studio is the place to go. Grant and Leandra, a married couple, shoot weddings and engagement sessions together... Two photographers is a huge bonus, because then you know that really - everything - is being photographed. Rumor has it they've raised their prices, but I still strongly recommend considering them.. We got our engagement session pictures within a few weeks (but they do post a "sneak peak" within a few days!) and we couldn't have been more pleased... Now we're waiting to see our wedding pictures, but I have NO doubt in my mind that they'll be phenomenal! Thanks Grant and Leandra!

Sent on 10/28/2009
  • mmlambie

Meghan · Married on 10/17/2009

Photography was one of the most important aspects to my wedding planning. That being said, G&L exceeded all of my expectations. I may be biased, but I have gotten the most amazing compliments about my wedding photographs and I have G&L to thank!
    On top of being amazing photographers and being able to capture the precious moments, they are wonderul, down to earth people who my husband and I felt completely comfortable around! Thank you G&L!

I highly highly recommend them to any bride to be!

Sent on 02/05/2010

Jeff · Married on 09/19/2009

Grant and Leandra were the best people to work with for our wedding pictures. They not only took great pictures but they actually made our wedding experience more enjoyable. They are fun to work with and it is easy tell that they have a lot of experience. We were more than satisfied with our pictures and really enjoyed getting to know Grant and Leandra. They are great people and we would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to have great pictures and an enjoyable experience.

Sent on 12/10/2009

• 426 Spencer St. NE, #1 Grand Rapids, 49505 See on map
    5745966045 (Other Phone Number)