About Grace Lin Makeup and Hair Studio

Embrace The Timeless Beauty

About Grace Lin Professional Makeup Team

Our Vision at Grace Lin Professional Makeup Team is to help clients worldwide to discover their strengths and true inner beauty.

Our Mission at Grace Lin Professional Makeup Team is to provide a platform for up and coming industry talents to launch their craft while delivering our philosophy and phenomenal style to our clients, by building of an exceptional team where people are inspired to better their lives.

Our Philosophy is that a woman's true beauty is reflected from within by her strength and persistence, passion, purity of soul, wisdom and kindness. Our Style focuses on the promotion of clarity, purity, and elegance. As the physical beauty fades over time, we believe in the enduring personification of wisdom and strength never changes.

Our Team gathers a group of artists who specializes in various services: Bridal, event, Asian hair and makeup design, facials, nails, hair cut and coloring. We customize our services according to your skin color, personality, head shape, facial and bone features, length of your hair and the other unique qualities. We provide styling advice based on your unique individual needs.

We have over 20 artists and we're passionate to provide the highest quality of services to our clients. We believe selfless acts create the greatest team work. We believe a great artist never stops learning. We must keep up to date with the latest trends and styles. We treat our clients like family; to truly love and care for our clients in order to deliver the most extraordinary service for our clients on the most important day of their lives.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Facials (1)
Group Services (1)
Hair Extensions (1)
Textured Styling (1)

Grace is the best even though, when compared to other makeup artists Grace is to the little bit more pricey level. However think about this, it's for your own wedding, once in a lifetime thing. Don't you want to look the best? Don't you want your makeup and hair stay throughout your wedding? She advises brides on what suits their feature, dress, skin tone, hair color. She preps brides one how to pamper and take care your skin and hair leading towards the wedding day. She let me borrow her crystal hair clips for my engagement party - no charge!!!

Profile Picture BellaCurtis, 2/24/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Grace is nice and responsible. I had a trial with Halle but not 100% satisfied. They arranged another trial for me.

Profile Picture User7623317, 1+ year ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I loved Halle's work (followed her on instagram) and I feel so lucky that Grace assigned her as my makeup artist for my wedding day. She was very patient during the trial and made sure she addressed my "wants", but also made suggestions about the "pros" and "cons" of the various options I had in mind. I loved all her suggestions and she made my vision even better! I received so many compliments and I am really thankful to Halle!

Profile Picture Bernice, 3/11/17, 6 Reviews

Threading
Maximum Group Size
6 AWARDS

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Grace Lin provides gorgeous make up and hair style to my clients, no matter wedding or engagement, professional level all the time. I will recommend my clients to her, worth the price.

I have been working with her for years. She makes the bride so pretty..I mean ...."SOOOOO.......PRETTY!!" Her team is well prepared and creative. Every time I work with Grace Lin and her team, I will good pictures of the bride and bridal party. She is one of my best vendor.

I just had the pleasure to work with Grace and her team this past weekend for a wedding in La Canada Flintridge. She was quick and I loved seeing my bride so happy. It made for the best photographs. She is very professional and friendly. Look forward to work with her in the future!

We worked with Grace in Sept. 2010 and she and her team of Make Up and Hair Artists did a a phenomenal job on glamming up our bride. She's extremely professional and does a wonderful job ensuring the bride is beautiful for her wedding day. We hope to work with her in the future!

My client referred me to Grace. I checked out her website at gracelinmakeup.com and am so impressed by the before and after pictures. I contacted Grace and met up w/ her. She is such a sweet person. We both like each other's work and decided to team up. Now I am referring all my brides to Grace, so I can be rest assured I have a gorgeous bride to shoot ;)

232 N. Lake Ave. Unit 209., Pasadena, CA 91101   See On Map
626-246-5612 (phone)
By arranged appointment. For any inquiries please email us at gracelinmakeupstudio@gmail.com