Gleam Photography

Highwood, IL View map

Gleam Photography offers a very personal approach to photographing your wedding, just as each wedding is unique and different in its own right. My goal with each wedding is to create images that reflect both your style and personality. I will make sure to capture every little detail from the unique stitching on your dress to candid moments that happen while you are exchanging vows.

My style can be described as photojournalistic, modern, and romantic, since I love to capture the beauty in the unintended moments, as well the love you feel for each other on this day. I would be honored to be a part of your wedding day and to provide you with amazing memories that you can share with your children and grandchildren. :)

Please enjoy a sampling from my portfolio below and make sure to follow me on Facebook and Blog for most current updates. If you like what you see here, feel free to send me an email with your wedding date and any questions that you may have!

Gleam Photography | www.gleamphotography.com

See what's new at Gleam | http://gleamphotography.com/blog

Become a fan on Facebook | www.facebook.com/GleamPhotography

• I
    Inessa Married on 10/15/2010
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Awesome session, very professional, and absolutely beautiful photos. What more can you ask for?!
    Christine Married on 09/18/2010
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Gleam Photography was wonderful to work with for our day after photo shoot (aka -trash the dress….even though we didn’t want to get that dirty).

All of Olga's shots turned out amazing, she truly made Adam and I ‘gleam’. She has an eye for great pictures and lighting and I love the effects she made for some of the pictures, different coloring (black/white, sepia,etc.). Also, I love the different types of angles she were able to capture with us and the Chicago skyline in the background.

She is available and responsive via email and on the phone, and she completely read my mind about what I was hoping the pictures would turn out to be, and exceeded both of our expectations.

Just truly amazing talent and a great person to work with!

Thank you for helping to make our wedding weekend a memorable and fun weekend.

I wish you much success!
    Christine and Adam
    Vadim Married on 04/14/2010
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Very nice site, easy to use service and reliable person to deal with. I will absolutely use Olga for my marketing and business photography again.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Highwood, 60040
Location of (Gleam Photography)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding