Colorado Springs, Colorado Springs, CO 80916 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,800
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Glamification Events

Glamification Events is a unique, full-service wedding planning company based in Colorado Springs, Colorado. The owner, Shanna Hughes, has spent over 20 years in the hospitality industry, so she understands the beauty of efficiency and creativity. With the experienced team of event planners at Glamification Events, every affair is unique and nothing less than extraordinary. Let them help make your wedding as exceptional as your love for each other. In addition to the Colorado Springs area, this wedding planner also serves the Denver, Boulder, and Vail areas.

Glamification Events offers wedding coordination packages for all stages of the planning process, whether you just need a helping hand on the day of your event or a creative partner to help with the design and execution of your special day. This wedding planning company has something for every couple, from the smallest details of mailing invitations and tracking RSVPs to the day-of coordination of vendor management and budget analysis.

Follow Glamification Events on

• Madi

Madi Fenlason · Married on 05/11/2020

2.4

Great at first

Shanna was our day-of coordinator for our wedding in November. The whole process was pretty frustrating. At first, it was great. She was very professional and organized and seemed very on top of everything. We talked about our day-of timeline within the first couple of times we met, it was the one thing I was really needing help with. But she asked me the same questions multiple times that we had met, showing she didn't remember or refer to the things she had written down previously. Nothing would get done between our meetings and it didn't get all done until it was almost our wedding day due to us really pushing for it to get done. The timeline ultimately did not make sense and I rewrote it a few times. The day of, many "emergencies" had made it to my husband for him to fix that were not emergencies. Our day went smoothly for our guests, and I thankfully only heard about a couple of bumps in the road, but I would not recommend her to any of our friends.

Sent on 01/10/2020

Glamification Events's reply:

Madi and Daniel,

I am sorry to hear that you were not pleased with my services. I most certainly agree that communication was a bit difficult for me as well. So I felt that in order to understand your direction, it would be better for me to ask / reconfirm details rather than to assume. I will admit that my response time could have been much better. Should have been better. I appreciate your honest feed back and is definitly a detail I will work to improve upon. I was honored for the opportunity to work with the two of you and wanted your experience to be all that you thought it would be. I deeply, deeply, regret that the outcome was not what you expected.

On the day of the wedding, I received wonderful feed back from the staff, caterer, designer family and friends concerning the execution of the wedding. The day flowed beautifully. And yes, I did have a couple of questions for Daniel that I felt needed his attention. When approaching him, I ensured a quick and detailed conversation and executed his direction. I wanted to check in with you and Daniel throughout the event to ensure you were happy and taken care of. I did the same with your bridal party family and guests.

Ultimately, your happines and outlook on your day is what matters to me the most. I do appreciate your constuctive criticism . It is in honesty that personally and professionally, I will grow; not make the same mistakes and get better. I again, extend a thank you for the opportunity to work with you and your family and friends. You both are wonderful people and I wish you the utmost happiness.

Glamification Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1100.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1800
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2900.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Real Weddings

• Colorado Springs Colorado Springs, CO, 80916 See on map
    7192873292 (Phone number)
    Location of (Glamification Events)