80 Sky Ridge Rd NW, Issaquah, WA 98027 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,200
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Girl in the Wild

Located in Issaquah, Washington, Girl in the Wild and photographer Lindsey Allison, offers wedding photography for those who love the outdoors. Lindsey understands your wedding is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity not just to celebrate love but the gift of your life, and she excels at capturing you looking and feeling alive, in the moment. Her job is to document your day, capture all of the little moments that tell the story of your connection, and capture the magic surrounding your love.

Lindsey captures not just how you look, but how you ARE. Her style is documentary/editorial with a lifestyle focus, where I'm focusing on capturing your day as it unfolds and telling a story with the images I capture. I'm an adventurous photographer with a passion for the earth's natural beauty coupled with the beauty of the two of you. Whether we're shooting indoors or outside, your final images will have an organic, warm, earthy, true to life feel. Many people ask if I am "light and airy" or "dark and moody" and my answer is that my style is "light and moody." I love to capture the luminosity of your wedding day, without losing the contrast and detail that creates mood in your photos.

Creating an outstanding experience for my brides is the greatest value I can offer as a photographer. Customer Service and Experience is of highest importance to me. I see my clients as friends, and I enjoy having a personal connection with brides I work with! I have partnerships with numerous vendors in the wedding and elopement space, and enjoy helping brides design the wedding of their dreams.

Girl in the Wild identifies with a natural photography style, often finding natural light and specializing in outdoor weddings. From wedding portraits to engagement and trash-the-dress shoots, Lindsey has you covered. She puts in additional hours, travels for weddings, has liability insurance, provides a second shooter, offers custom graphics, and schedules only one event per day, ensuring each couple receives the attention they deserve. For your high-resolution images, you can collect them in albums, canvases, digital files, proofs, prints, and matted prints. She understands you put a lot of time, energy, and effort into the design of your wedding, and aims to showcase the passion between you and your partner, and the passion you put into the creation of your day.

Follow Girl in the Wild on

Real Weddings 46 Photos

1 Reviews for Girl in the Wild

Noelle Rowe · Married on 08/25/2018

3.0

We loved Lindsey at Lightsource!

Highly recommend Lindsey! She was so kind and made adjustments for us in price as we were on a pretty tight budget for our wedding. Her heart for her work is wonderful - she got to know us as a couple and then worked to capture that in her photos. We were one of her first weddings to photograph, she has a natural talent that will only continue to grow!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Girl in the Wild FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2200.00
    High-Res Images
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Custom Graphics
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums