80 Sky Ridge Rd NW, Issaquah, WA 98027 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Girl in the Wild

Located in Issaquah, Washington, Girl in the Wild offers wedding photography for those who love the outdoors. Lindsey, the photographer, understands your wedding is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity not just to celebrate love but the gift of your life, and she excels at capturing you looking and feeling alive, in the moment. Her job is to document your day, capture all of the little moments that tell the story of your connection, and capture the magic surrounding your love.

As a photographer Lindsey captures not just how you look, but how you ARE. Her style is documentary/editorial with a lifestyle focus, where I'm focusing on capturing your day as it unfolds and telling a story with the images I capture. I'm an adventurous photographer with a passion for the earth's natural beauty coupled with the beauty of the two of you. Whether we're shooting indoors or outside, your final images will have an organic, warm, earthy, true to life feel. Many people ask if I am "light and airy" or "dark and moody" and my answer is that my style is "light and moody." I love to capture the luminosity of your wedding day, without losing the contrast and detail that creates mood in your photos.

Creating an outstanding experience for my brides is the greatest value I can offer as a photographer. Customer Service and Experience is of highest importance to me. I see my clients as friends, and I enjoy having a personal connection with brides I work with! I have partnerships with numerous vendors in the wedding and elopement space, and enjoy helping brides design the wedding of their dreams.

Girl in the Wild identifies with a natural photography style, often finding natural light and specializing in outdoor weddings. From wedding portraits to engagement and trash-the-dress shoots, Lindsey has you covered. She puts in additional hours, travels for weddings, has liability insurance, provides a second shooter, offers custom graphics, and schedules only one event per day, ensuring each couple receives the attention they deserve. For your high-resolution images, you can collect them in albums, canvases, digital files, proofs, prints, and matted prints. She understands you put a lot of time, energy, and effort into the design of your wedding, and aims to showcase the passion between you and your partner, and the passion you put into the creation of your day.

Follow Girl in the Wild on

• Real Weddings 46

1 Reviews for Girl in the Wild

Girl in the Wild FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings