Girl in the Wild

Issaquah, WA View map
$2,200 Most Popular Price

$2,200 Most Popular Price

Located in Issaquah, Washington, Girl in the Wild and photographer Lindsey Allison, offers wedding photography for those who love the outdoors. Lindsey understands your wedding is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity not just to celebrate love but the gift of your life, and she excels at capturing you looking and feeling alive, in the moment. Her job is to document your day, capture all of the little moments that tell the story of your connection, and capture the magic surrounding your love.

Lindsey captures not just how you look, but how you ARE. Her style is documentary/editorial with a lifestyle focus, where I'm focusing on capturing your day as it unfolds and telling a story with the images I capture. I'm an adventurous photographer with a passion for the earth's natural beauty coupled with the beauty of the two of you. Whether we're shooting indoors or outside, your final images will have an organic, warm, earthy, true to life feel. Many people ask if I am "light and airy" or "dark and moody" and my answer is that my style is "light and moody." I love to capture the luminosity of your wedding day, without losing the contrast and detail that creates mood in your photos.

Creating an outstanding experience for my brides is the greatest value I can offer as a photographer. Customer Service and Experience is of highest importance to me. I see my clients as friends, and I enjoy having a personal connection with brides I work with! I have partnerships with numerous vendors in the wedding and elopement space, and enjoy helping brides design the wedding of their dreams.

Girl in the Wild identifies with a natural photography style, often finding natural light and specializing in outdoor weddings. From wedding portraits to engagement and trash-the-dress shoots, Lindsey has you covered. She puts in additional hours, travels for weddings, has liability insurance, provides a second shooter, offers custom graphics, and schedules only one event per day, ensuring each couple receives the attention they deserve. For your high-resolution images, you can collect them in albums, canvases, digital files, proofs, prints, and matted prints. She understands you put a lot of time, energy, and effort into the design of your wedding, and aims to showcase the passion between you and your partner, and the passion you put into the creation of your day.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,200

High-Res Images
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

1 User photo

• AShley
    Ashley Married on 09/05/2020

Elopement Photographer

Lindsey made our elopement dreams come true. She made everything so easy for us to be able to enjoy our day including creating a custom timeline/agenda for our day, keeping our budget in mind, as well as scouting locations ahead of time so all we had to do was show up. We also loved Lindsey's passion for the environment and her strive to preserve our state's natural beauty. We ended up with the most beautiful photos all across the evergreen state, from the mountains to the rain-forest, to the beautiful coast. We even stopped at other locations along the way just for fun, and have the most amazing photos we will cherish forever. The investment in her photography is 100% worth it. We had the most magical day!!
    Noelle R. Married on 08/25/2018

We loved Lindsey at Lightsource!

Highly recommend Lindsey! She was so kind and made adjustments for us in price as we were on a pretty tight budget for our wedding. Her heart for her work is wonderful - she got to know us as a couple and then worked to capture that in her photos. We were one of her first weddings to photograph, she has a natural talent that will only continue to grow!
    Nb Married on 04/03/2021

Find another photographer

The (elopement) wedding day went great. Lindsey showed up at 7AM to my hotel room (where we paid for her to stay as well) and since I don't wear makeup and my hair was done, I didn't have much to do before heading out so we took shots together :) and the location was p-e-r-f-e-c-t.
    However, getting the pictures was a nightmare. When ever we asked for them it was like walking on eggshells because Lindsey would immediately provide defensive reasons why she's so behind. Her 2nd shooter shot in JPEG, so those files were ruined. Her Editor and her are fighting. She fired her assistant, she is overwhelmed with a ton of otherelopement, her car broke down, her hard drive failed, etc. First she sent a portion of a poor attempt at a catalog then she tried to "fix it" and white washed out our faces so bad, my eyebrows disappeared. ..
    When we politely asked or provided feedback, we were accused of being aggressive and hostile. Finally over 8 months after our elopement we had enough and insisted we receive our photos.
    The experience after our elopement day was bad enough to make us reconsider if we should have even gotten married. I hope nobody ever has to experience this.

Girl in the Wild's reply:

This misleading review is retaliation for my refusal to pay blackmail.

This client was provided a complete gallery of photos from her elopement day within the scope of her contract. She was unhappy with the photos and didn't like the style and confessed that she didn't review my work prior to booking me. Her elopement was just 4 days after her inquiry and she was in a hurry. She expected a light and airy style, but I am a moody photographer. Complete opposites. My contract states that she had to review my style before booking. She didn't review the contract, nor my work and admitted that she was in a hurry to book someone since her elopement was 4 days away when she reached out and I was the first to respond, so she chose me blindly. I'm being held liable for her failure to do due diligence.

I wanted her to love her photos, I offered to redo the photos for her at no charge. I redid the edits on her complete gallery three separate times, gave her free cosmetic edits, I even let her come to my home to sit at my computer and provide feedback, she was never satisfied.

When I arrived the day of her elopement, she had been up drinking until 4am when her shoot was scheduled to begin at 6am. When I arrived onsite, she was in bed, asleep, and still intoxicated from the night before. We got started over two hours behind schedule the day of. She didn't hire a hair or makeup artist, confessed that she had never put on makeup in her life, and she was rushing because we were hours behind. While she was getting ready, she drank tequila shots. She had huge bags from the night before, didn't know how to properly conceal them, and was applying her makeup while under the influence. In her final photos, she was unhappy with her brows, and her under-eye circles, which she neglected in her makeup application. Despite her lack of personal responsibility for her appearance, I wanted her to be happy. At my expense I applied cosmetic corrections valued at $50 per photo to her whole gallery at no charge. Easily worth over $1000. She didn't like the edits, and demanded the RAW files (a $15,000 value) so she could edit herself. Given that she wanted a style of photography completely different than what I do, I provided the files to her, knowing I couldn't meet her expectations. I had three separate editors review her photos and all agreed she was being unreasonable. I was urged to stop giving in to her.

It took me a long time to do the final third gallery, as I was in the middle of busy season serving other clients. Since she had already received two galleries with free cosmetic edits, and given that my contractual obligation had already been more than fulfilled, she was pushed to the back of my editing queue. She asked if I would shoot her reception as a "guest" and I agreed because she patiently waited for her revised galleries. I was willing to do whatever was needed. I was dealing with a personal health crisis that had me in the hospital at the time I was to deliver her reception photos, and she told me she had forgotten about them and didn't care since she had her final gallery. I archived them, which unfortunately led to a data loss. We had no contract as this was not a professional service I provided, but a personal courtesy. She is now threatening to sue me because she doesn't like her photos and is holding me liable for a data loss connected to uncontracted event that I attended as a guest, not as a vendor. In retaliation she made good on threats to post scathing reviews so I will pay her $5000. I refuse to give in to blackmail and extortion.

The client failed to read the contract. She and her husband have been harassing, threatening and bullying, causing significant and harmful distress to me and my team.

I bent over backwards for this client. I'm sorry it didn't work out for her. She easily received over $25,000 in value (likely more) from her elopement valued at $5800, and ultimately I lost all profits.

Real Weddings

• Noelle & David
    46 photos · 08/25/2018

Deals

Girl in the Wild 1
Exclusive

80 Sky Ridge Rd NW Issaquah, WA, 98027
Location of (Girl in the Wild)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding