Naples, FL 34114 Map · Phone number
1 review

About GalAnna Events

When planning your wedding we understand that you are looking for a professional planner who will turn your visions into reality. We are hands-on professionals who focus on your desires and personality and blend them into a customized style that captures the essence of you and brings it all to life.

Your wedding is one of the most precious moments in your life. You deserve to enjoy it to the fullest and working with GalAnna Events, you’ll get to do just that. With our constant attention to the logistics of the day, we’ll take the worry and burden off of your shoulders. So, relax and celebrate…we’ll handle the details while you breathe in every joyful minute.

As your partner dream-makers we will ensure your wedding unfolds exactly as you envision it. We’re there to handle the “disasters” that can take the magic out of your day.

• No Worries Weddings & Events
  • A Beautiful Florida Wedding
  • K & A Weddings and Events

1 Reviews for GalAnna Events

• Cammy

Cammy · Married on 11/09/2013

Galina with GalAnna Events was amazing!! I wish I could give her 10 stars instead of 5! She is starting her own event planning company and she did the most amazing job for my wedding. She is very professional and helpful. I had a destination wedding and she did over and beyond to help me by meeting with vendors and helped assist me with planning my destination wedding. She did way more to help me than day of or month of services, and for a fraction of the price. She assisted throughout my entire wedding preparation. She was very responsive to emails and had thought of details for the wedding that I hadn't even thought of. She is willing to work within your budget as well. She definitely deserves more than she charges which is hard to say about many other vendors. She is a gem! You will be very pleased if you choose her for your wedding planning needs! I cannot say enough good things!!

Sent on 11/25/2013

GalAnna Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Destination

• Naples, 34114 See on map
    Location of (GalAnna Events)