5 Lake Katherine Way, Chicago, IL 60463 Map · Phone number

About Gabrielle Post Hair and Airbrush Makeup

Special Occassion Hair, Airbrush Makeup, and Wardrobe Styling!

Description

Remember playing "dress-up" as a child? Well, some things never change. Meet Gabrielle.

Gabrielle Post Studied at the famed Paul Mitchell College of Cosmetology where she had the opportunity to be trained by many celebrity stylists including Winn Claybaugh, George Morales, John Paul Dejoreo, Angus Mitchell, Robert Cromeans, James Ryder (Ryder Makeup Labs) and Kandee Johnson (celebrity makeup arti...st) just to name a few. She has successfully completed many Master Classes including, beauty, bridal make-up, Special FX, stage, film and print.

Gabrielle is an image consultant for ALL of your beauty needs. Get specialized on-location hair design, airbrush makeup, and wardrobe styling. From special occasions to photo shoots, the proof is in the pictures, that'll last forever.

You may spend hundreds of dollars on the perfect dress. You may even spend thousands of dollars on the right photographer. Why would you cut any corners when it comes to your hair and most importantly your make up? Have confidence in an experienced, knowledgable, and licensed stylist-- making you look your ABSOLUTE BEST! Book today for your special event or for personalized classes/parties so you can learn techniques of the trade.

Follow Gabrielle Post Hair and Airbrush Makeup on

Other couples have also viewed

• Hala Beauty

11 Reviews for Gabrielle Post Hair and Airbrush Makeup

• Erin

Erin D. · Married on 03/09/2021

Simply the best!

Gabe was incredibly fun to work with and was a blast to have in my bridal suite in the morning! Gabe and her team were incredibly efficient and brought an amazing energy to the day - it shows in her amazing work. I’ve never felt more beautiful and glam!

Sent on 03/21/2020

Jen M. · Married on 02/09/2020

I have never felt more beautiful in my life thanks to Gabe

Gabe is beyond talented in hair and makeup. I worked with her for my wedding and I have never felt more beautiful in my life thanks to her. The bridesmaids and my mom all looked stunning. She recreated a previous hairstyle I had done after I showed her a few pictures. I imagine it can’t be easy to recreate someone else’s work but of course Gabe nailed it. She is so calm and sweet and was so wonderful to hang out with as she transformed me into a beauty on my wedding day. She was so receptive to any small tweaks I requested and I literally felt like perfection by the finishing touches. I could not recommend Gabe enough!

Sent on 09/11/2020
  • Jenelle

Jenelle H. · Married on 01/19/2019

Beautiful results from a wonderful lady!

I honestly didn't know I could look so beautiful until Gabe brought it out of me for my wedding day. Both hair and makeup, I was shocked when I first saw myself. I felt so confident and pretty, but still like me. My family and bridesmaids also loved their looks! Can't recommend her enough for being a true professional, but also fun to have around for a morning of getting ready.

Sent on 01/31/2019

• 5 Lake Katherine Way Chicago, IL, 60463 See on map
    Location of (Gabrielle Post Hair and Airbrush Makeup)