Gabrielle Post Hair and Airbrush Makeup

Gabrielle Post Hair and Airbrush Makeup

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Gabrielle Post Hair and Airbrush Makeup

Your One Stop Shop for your Bridal Hair & Airbrush Makeup
Special Occassion Hair, Airbrush Makeup, and Wardrobe Styling!

Description Remember playing "dress-up" as a child? Well, some things never change. Meet Gabrielle.

Gabrielle Post Studied at the famed Paul Mitchell College of Cosmetology where she had the opportunity to be trained by many celebrity stylists including Winn Claybaugh, George Morales, John Paul Dejoreo, Angus Mitchell, Robert Cromeans, James Ryder (Ryder Makeup Labs) and Kandee Johnson (celebrity makeup arti...st) just to name a few. She has successfully completed many Master Classes including, beauty, bridal make-up, Special FX, stage, film and print.

Gabrielle is an image consultant for ALL of your beauty needs. Get specialized on-location hair design, airbrush makeup, and wardrobe styling. From special occasions to photo shoots, the proof is in the pictures, that'll last forever.

You may spend hundreds of dollars on the perfect dress. You may even spend thousands of dollars on the right photographer. Why would you cut any corners when it comes to your hair and most importantly your make up? Have confidence in an experienced, knowledgable, and licensed stylist-- making you look your ABSOLUTE BEST! Book today for your special event or for personalized classes/parties so you can learn techniques of the trade.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Updos/Styling (1)
Airbrush Makeup (1)
Contour Makeup (1)
Fake Lashes (1)

GABE IS THE BEST!! Truly. She is so talented, but she is also warm and friendly and really wants to create the "look" that her clients are envisioning. We hired Gabe to do hair and makeup for our daughter's wedding, and she was wonderful. She scheduled multiple trials with the bride and MOB so we could experiment, and it was great because she came to US to do it all! Gabe is so accommodating to work with, and so NICE. She had great ideas, and she was also sensitive to listen to our preferences, so we would be happy and comfortable with our hair and makeup for the wedding day. Together, the bride and Gabe created a beautiful, elegant style that was perfect for long hair on a November day because the bride remained picture-perfect throughout the whole day and evening! Gabe made doubly sure of that too--because she willingly stayed for a very longgg day to do touchups before the reception; she is the kindest person you will ever work with and truly cares about how special a wedding day is. And she's also very professional and patient; we had 14 (!) women scheduled--most getting both hair and makeup--(with flower girls too) for the morning of the wedding, and she assembled a super team of makeup artists and stylists at a reasonable price! Gabe knew we were nervous about the morning being stressful, and so she did everything she could to organize a skilled enough team of pleasant, calm, talented stylists and artists to make things flow smoothly and on time. Because of Gabe and her team, our "getting ready" with friends and family was so fun and special, and really helped to make a big part of the wedding day a really wonderful memory. Gabe not only became the best choice we could have ever made to help us with hair and make up, she really became a friend. We will certainly stay in touch--and give her the highest praise and recommendation to anyone who needs a talented, professional artist/stylist who can do it all, and with kindness and caring too! Thanks so much, Gabe!

Profile Picture Laura, 11/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I LOVE GABE! I honestly feel like I have been friends with her for ten years because she is so warm and welcoming and friendly. She did my trial about two weeks ago, and at the last minute (the day of my wedding) I decided to change things a little bit (I know - major no-no). Gabe was extremely accommodating with what I wanted and it ended up better than I ever could have imagined. She even stayed after she was supposed to be finished to put more pins in my sister's (MOH) hair and to make it hold. So sweet and SOOO talented! I received so many compliments on my hair and makeup - truly felt like I have never looked better.

Book her as her hair and MUA! You WON'T regret it!!!

Profile Picture Allison, 7/8/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Gabrielle is easily my favorite hair and makeup person that I have ever worked with! She is kind, personable, and extremely talented at her craft! My hair is very long and heavy, yet my wedding hairstyle was absolutely perfect and everyone loved it! I also have terrible dark circles under my eyes that can be really hard to cover up - she did my makeup perfectly and there was not a trace of circles! My makeup stayed the entire night of my wedding and I had several compliments on all of her work! Her pricing is really great for a traveling stylist and I would HIGHLY recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/22/17, 5 Reviews