Fox Floral Design Studio

Carlsbad, CA View map

Fox Floral Design Studio is a unique floral design boutique located near San Diego in Carlsbad, California. They have a background in fine art and design, which inspires them to “break the rules” and create works of art. They love a good design challenge, and specialize in one-of-a-kind floral installations. Fox Floral Design Studio is happy to design for both intimate weddings, as well as lavish affairs.

Services offered
This full-service florist is skilled in a variety of styles, including classic, eclectic, glamorous, romantic and vintage, to name a few. They offer couples consultations to discuss their ideas and vision, and will visit your venue to understand your theme. They're happy to provide samples of their flowers, and assist with your overall event design. In addition to creating gorgeous decor for your aisle and altar, Fox Floral Design Studio will create stunning bouquets and boutonnieres. Additional services include:

• Delivery
  • Corsages
  • Flower petals
  • Non-floral
  • Single flowers

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Nia Married on 05/28/2017
    I will update this review with photos when I get them, but if you are looking for an AMAZING wedding florist, look no further! When I first started emailing florists, I started to think that maybe professional flowers were not going to be a possibility for my wedding, those who weren't already booked were crazy expensive, or only took on weddings with a $$$$$ floral budget. Enter Brittney, who immediatley charmed me with her friendliness and flexibility. I love flowers, but wasn't interested in micromanaging the florals the way I've seen some brides do. I had a color palette and I wanted them to feel organic and bohemian. I gave Brittney this limited direction and on my wedding day I was blown away! She created a floral crown for me, halos for my bridesmaids, a boutonniere for my groom, table swags, and decorated my ceremony arch. All were fabulous and gorgeous, and I received sooo many compliments. Book Brittney right now! Seriously.
    Maegan Married on 05/06/2017
    I can't say enough good things about Fox Floral Studio! They delivered the flowers of my dreams on my wedding day. I (and everyone else at my wedding) was obsessed with my gorgeous bouquet. Brittney was so sweet and listened to all my ideas during the planning process. She worked with me on container types so I could re-use all the flowers for my post-wedding brunch the next day, as well as working with me to fit my budget (we repurposed all the bridesmaids bouquets as centerpieces). If you want stunning floral designs, affordable pricing, and an awesome vendor to work with, Fox Floral Studio is the way to go!

Carlsbad Carlsbad, CA, 92010
Location of (Fox Floral Design Studio)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding