Fortuna Events Miami & Orlando

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Package Price

Based in Miami & Orlando, Florida, Fortuna Events Miami-Orlando is a wedding and special events planning company. Offering coordination and design services, this business specializes in weddings, special events, and more. Owner Barbara Corzo is a certified event planner with over 22 years of experience in organizing celebrations of all sizes. She and her team work with couples in Broward, Miami-Dade, Palm Beach, Florida Keys, Orlando and the Central Florida areas but also offers her services nationwide and destination wedding planning.

Fortuna Events Miami offers full, partial, and month/day-of coordination. Bobbie and her team provide free consultations, allowing you to explore any ideas you might have for your day. A customized plan is then created around these ideas and the level of assistance you think you need. These planners believe that tailored packages are the best way to meet the budget and unique request of every couple. Some of the services that Fortuna Events Miami - Orlando offers include:

• Event design & decor
  • DJ's
  • Florist
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Greatblessing0713
    Krizia R. Married on 04/30/2022

Wonderful Job!

Thank you so much Bobbie for your assistance, for your team on duty on our wedding day, Vicky, Xiomara, We didn't spected with that collaboration, so kindly team, amazing job, responsible, patient, so attentive. We're so glad you guys, you do a great job, with the organization of everything, every details it's valuable for us. Thank you so much. 馃挀 May God bless you!
  • Jaylin
    Jaylin H. Married on 03/05/2022

You need Bobbie in your life!

Bobbie was so wonderful!!
    Planning a wedding is stressful enough but gosh Bobbie was so kind, helpful and extremely patient with us throughout the whole process. From text messages to zoom calls Bobbie was there for Jaz and I.
    On the day of her team was AMAZING! We stayed on timeline the whole day. As a bride you forget to eat and they made sure to feed me and change out of my heels into my flats, literal angels. Thank you Bobbie, Xiomara & Vicky!
    We are so grateful to have had the universe align us. DO NOT HESITATE to book her and her team to plan your dream event!!

Fortuna Events Miami & Orlando's reply:

Thank you Jaylin/Jaz it was a pleasure working with both of you. Your vintage wedding turned out amazing. The weather was perfedt despite the wind, it was such a beautiful day for such a beautiful couple. I wish you both the very best in your new journey together. Many blessings.
  • Renee
    Renee K. Married on 01/16/2022

Like a fairy god mother!!

WOW I didn鈥檛 realize how much I needed Bobbie until I hired her, one of the best decisions I made for our wedding!! I hired her for the month of, and thank goodness I did because there were so many small details to figure and some I hadn鈥檛 even thought of until Bobbie pointed them out. She is very professional, knowledgeable, and passionate about what she does. We got married at Secret Gardens Miami, and it was especially valuable to have a planner who knows all the ins and outs of that venue since she does weddings there all the time. Thank goodness we went with someone who knew our venue so well, she knew just how to plan everything out from the timeline to the placement of, well everything! It was insanely helpful to create a vision-board and timeline with her. She also had many great recommendations for props and where to buy or rent them. Bobbie made herself very available especially the month of and was always just a text or call away. Another that I liked about Bobbie is that she would give it to me straight and tell me her honest opinion when I needed it, rather than just sitting back and just following what I said. The day of our wedding was pretty hectic as we had a lot of rain come through. Bobbie kept it all together and communicated well with all vendors to make sure everything went smoothly, and let me just say she did a fantastic job. I don鈥檛 know what we would have done without her, so many things could have gone wrong but didn鈥檛. Thank you Bobbie and team for making our day magical!!

Fortuna Events Miami & Orlando's reply:

Renee, thank you so much, you guys were wonderful to work with. I truly appreciate your kind words. Like I always tell my couples there are things that always happen at a wedding, but we do what we have to do to make it the best day no matter what happens rain, etc. I'm so glad you guys were happy that's truly what I strive for is to make all of my couples happy. Many blessings to you guys on a beautiful future together.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Krizia & Eder
    12 photos 路 04/01/2022

Omega Events Omega Events Wedding DJs

Bobbie, elegance describes her with experience and people who all love her in the wedding business. She is classy and warm for the families and so very organized. Very fun to hang out with at any wedding and makes everyone feel very comfortable. Warning: she books fast!!

The Sonoma House The Sonoma House Banquet Halls

Bobbie Outerino is our exclusive wedding coordinator at the Sonoma House. She brings 15+ years of experience with her and has done a magnitude of weddings throughout the South Florida area. She is an excellent asset to our team. We highly recommend her and her team of professionals.

8350 NW 52nd Terrace, Suite 301 Miami, FL, 33166

10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Mon-Friday; 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Saturdays; Closed on Sundays
Location of (Fortuna Events Miami & Orlando)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding