This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2010

Sissi Hair and Makeup is a wedding hair and makeup company working out of Miami, Florida. Sissi Ceballo, the owner, is a licensed cosmetologist, who is passionate about helping every client feel their best on their special day. Sissi and her team have more than 13 years of experience bringing their clients' visions to life.

Sissi Hair and Makeup offers cosmetic services that include traditional or airbrush makeup, as well as false lashes. They also provide hairstyling, giving clients the option for hair extensions if they wish. They will personalize your makeup and hair to enhance your natural beauty and individual features. Sissi can also provide clients with a trial service to discuss and test the concept for the day. The team has experience in a range of styles, from classic to bold, so they can cater to all your needs. While the makeup and hairstyling should last for the entire celebration, Sissi Hair and Makeup also offers touch-ups at an additional fee, subject to availability.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

Frequently asked questions

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

99% Recommended by couples

Viviana
Viviana R. Sent on 12/29/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Exceptional work on my wedding day

Sissi, my hairstylist and makeup artist, deserves not just 5, but a thousand stars for her exceptional work on my wedding day. From the moment she started, I was wowed by her skill and attention to detail. Sissi's expertise transformed me into a vision of beauty, and her passion for her craft truly shines through. The end result surpassed all expectations, and I felt like an absolute queen. If you're looking for a talented and dedicated artist to make your special day even more magical, Sissi is the one to choose. Her incredible team orchestrated pure magic on my wedding day! her team's performance was equally outstanding. They worked seamlessly together, ensuring every detail was perfect. Sissi's punctuality was a stress-reliever – she arrived early and on time, demonstrating her professionalism. Communication with her was a breeze, and she offered valuable tips to make my day even more perfect. – a heartfelt thanks for making me feel like a radiant bride!
Megan
Megan H. Sent on 12/04/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Wedding hair and make up

I am so glad that I went with Sissi and her team for my wedding day hair and make up!! Sissi and her team were amazing. Sissi did my hair and make up and I have never felt more beautiful in my life. My bridesmaids, mom, mother in law, & grandma all looked beautiful as well thanks to Sissi's artists. 10/10 recommend Sissi and her team!!
J
Jennifer B. Sent on 11/02/2023
5 out of 5 rating

So glad i went with sissi!

I found Sissi and her Team through wedding wire and scheduled my trial quickly after. She reached out to me immediately and was extremely responsive. The trial was a must! Sissi listened and adjusted the makeup exactly to my liking. She was the absolute sweetest and made 100% sure that I loved everything (I can be picky about my makeup, so I really appreciated her level of professionalism and the care she took to listen to me, help make suggestions, and to make sure I was 100% happy). When it came to the hair too, Sissi is an absolute magician. She did the most gorgeous updo exactly how I wanted it. By the wedding day, everything came together perfectly. Her and her Team did a wonderful job. Sissi took her time to make sure every one of my bridesmaids and myself were completely happy and even did touch ups for everyone again before she left. Sissi's caring and compassionate nature along with her incredible technique and professionalism make her the absolute BEST MUA for any occasion!
illustration stars

Real Weddings

Mai & Steef
20 photos · 05/01/2011

Pricing

Do you want more pricing details?

Mi Vintage - Farm Tables & Lounge Rentals Mi Vintage - Farm Tables & Lounge Rentals Wedding Rentals

Sissi is such a professional, sweet and most importantly, talented hair and makeup artist. I’ve had the pleasure of meeting her through several wedding and photography projects and she never seizes to amaze me. She has an impeccable eye for detail and an ability to transform any person into a breath-taking model! For those who are seeking an unforgettable make-over experience, I would totally recommend Sissi Ceballo Hair and Makeup!

Clau Photography Poetic Photojournalism Clau Photography Poetic Photojournalism Wedding Photographers

I recommend Sisi hands down. A total professional, who's easy to work with ands joy to be around. She's always ready to take on any challenge. You'll know what I mean once you meet her

ALINA M PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIOS ALINA M PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIOS Wedding Photographers

One of the best things about Makeup and hair by Sissi, is that she does both hair and makeup. I have had the pleasure of working with her and I endorse her quality of work, responsiveness and teamwork at the weddings we work together. Ultimately, teamwork matters most on your wedding day!

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours