Sissi Hair and Makeup

Miami, FL View map Visit website

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Sissi Hair and Makeup is a wedding hair and makeup company working out of Miami, Florida. Sissi Ceballo, the owner, is a licensed cosmetologist, who is passionate about helping every client feel their best on their special day. Sissi and her team have more than 10 years of experience bringing their clients' visions to life.

Sissi Hair and Makeup offers cosmetic services that include traditional or airbrush makeup, as well as false lashes. They also provide hairstyling, giving clients the option for hair extensions if they wish. They will personalize your makeup and hair to enhance your natural beauty and individual features. Sissi can also provide clients with a trial service to discuss and test the concept for the day. The team has experience in a range of styles, from classic to bold, so they can cater to all your needs. While the makeup and hairstyling should last for the entire celebration, Sissi Hair and Makeup also offers touch-ups at an additional fee, subject to availability.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Message vendor

• Cristina
    Cristina F. Married on 11/11/2022

Gorgeous results

I found Sissi through my wedding planner & I'm extremely happy with my hair and makeup on my wedding day. I looked and felt amazing the whole day. My hair stayed pretty much intact throughout the hot and muggy day. She and her team are amazingly talented and made me, my bridesmaids, and my mom look beautiful!
  • Lucia
    Lucia R. Married on 09/04/2022

Such a talented artist!

Sissi and her team went above and beyond to make sure my bridal party and I looked stunning on my wedding day. I got so many compliments on my hollywood glam waves and makeup (done by Sissi herself). Not only is she an expert in hair and makeup, but she’s such a sweet soul. She made me feel so comfortable throughout this process, and I was at ease from the day of the trial, to my actual wedding day. I couldn’t recommend her enough. Thank you for making me look and feel like a thousand bucks! 🙏🏻❤️ Lucy
  • I
    Isa Married on 07/16/2022

Such an amazing artist!!

Sissi is an incredibly talented and absolutely fantastic hair and makeup artist. I could not more highly recommend her! For starters, she is incredibly invested in making you look and feel exactly the way that you want. She asks you lots of questions to make sure she understands what you want. She also is very communicative the whole time that she is working with you, so that you can be confident that you are getting your desired look. She has so much patience, is incredibly attentive to detail, will spend hours making sure that you look perfect, and is just an amazingly sweet and wonderful person to spend time with on your wedding day! Her team is also really responsive over email or by phone. Whenever I reached out, I would get an answer within minutes. When you are stressed planning a wedding and are coordinating with a bunch of vendors, this is so critical. It really went a long way in making everything go more smoothly, especially in the last few weeks before my wedding. You seriously cannot go wrong with Sissi and her team. She made me feel so beautiful, and my hair and makeup lasted all night (despite an insane amount of dancing)!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner

Real Weddings

Mai & Steef
20 photos · 05/01/2011

Mi Vintage - Farm Tables & Lounge Rentals Mi Vintage - Farm Tables & Lounge Rentals Wedding Rentals

Sissi is such a professional, sweet and most importantly, talented hair and makeup artist. I’ve had the pleasure of meeting her through several wedding and photography projects and she never seizes to amaze me. She has an impeccable eye for detail and an ability to transform any person into a breath-taking model! For those who are seeking an unforgettable make-over experience, I would totally recommend Sissi Ceballo Hair and Makeup!

Clau Photography Poetic Photojournalism Clau Photography Poetic Photojournalism Wedding Photographers

I recommend Sisi hands down. A total professional, who's easy to work with ands joy to be around. She's always ready to take on any challenge. You'll know what I mean once you meet her

ALINA M PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIOS ALINA M PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIOS Wedding Photographers

One of the best things about Makeup and hair by Sissi, is that she does both hair and makeup. I have had the pleasure of working with her and I endorse her quality of work, responsiveness and teamwork at the weddings we work together. Ultimately, teamwork matters most on your wedding day!

Miami Miami, FL, 33166
786-374-6583

Office hours : Tuesday - Thursday ( 10:00am-4:00pm)
Location of (Sissi Hair and Makeup)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding