Pompano Beach, FL 33073 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Dj Dave Trakz

Open format DJ bending genres going through the years keeping dance floors packed!! Versatility is an understatement, I'm an audiophile Jersey born Dominican playing classics and todays hits! Rocking events through Palm Beach County, Broward County, Miami, & The Florida Keys............... #PartyWithDaveTrakz

Follow Dj Dave Trakz on

Dj Dave Trakz 1
Dj Dave Trakz 2

Billy Grullon · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Great to work with!

David did an amazing job and we would definitely recommend going with him

Sent on 05/05/2019
  • Franccesca

Franccesca Ramirez-Gaston · Married on 03/29/2019

Best DJ for our perfect day!

DJ Dave was referred to us by our photographer. We reached out to Dave while already inquiring another DJ but wasn't completely satisfied. We met with Dave one and one and got a feel for who he was and his style as a DJ. We quickly formed a great bond and knew he would be great for our wedding! He explained his packages and services very clearly. Once we were set up we had access to the portal where we created our playlist and schedule. Dave assisted us with any questions or recommendations regarding music or schedule of events. Our wedding was perfect! All the songs I requested on the portal were played throughout the night. CAN'T FORGET, we also booked the iMirror PhotoBooth add on and we LOVED it. This was something I never seen at an event or wedding, Our guests loved it and it was so fun. We got a photo book with all the copies to take home day of and digital USB as well. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ! Thank you Dave for helping create our perfect day! If you're deciding on who to choose for your DJ book Dave!

Sent on 04/23/2019
  • Sylke

Sylke · Married on 03/23/2019

Great DJ for our Key West wedding!

Dave and Israel are absolute professionals! I spoke to DJ Dave months in advance, he was so personable, asked all the questions I didn't even think of and made sure the music fit our multi-cultural wedding! We had guests from all over! Latin/european/american/african and they ALL enjoyed themselves to the MAX! My mom's heel broke off from how much she danced! DJ Israel nailed it! It was such an awesome wedding, we would hire them again in a heart beat! DJ Dave enjoyed helping me organize everything and it showed! Thank you both for the time of our lives!

Sent on 03/27/2019
    Dj Dave Trakz 3

Dj Dave Trakz FAQ

• What is included in the starting price? Consultation, MC, Sound/PA System
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Oldies, Pop, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Captured Beauty Photography
    Captured Beauty Photography Wedding Photographers

Dj Dave did an incredible job. He kept the party going and kept all of us vendors in the know. It is refreshing to work with a pro that you can trust and one who is just as passionate about our couples as we are. Can't wait to work with him again. It was a great time! I even got on the dance floor. ha!

• Dream Light Visuals
    Dream Light Visuals Wedding Photographers

David is our favorite Dj & MC for so many reasons! He's amazing with every couple we work together, always ready before the event even starts, well presented to the guest and family & just extremely easy to work with! The music selection and mixes speak for itself, he makes sure he fits the mood when its time to eat and definitely makes sure the music is great when the party is going on!

• My Wedding My Style
    My Wedding My Style Wedding Planners

DJ Dave Trakz has been an asset to every wedding we have planned. His gift in knowing what to play and how to please a crowd has made all of our events a success. His charisma and professionalism has made him an incredible MC. David knows how to handle a wedding timeline and keep a wedding running smoothly. He keeps everyone on the dance floor and keeps the party going. David is our go to DJ.

• Pompano Beach, 33073 See on map