Dream Light Visuals

Miami, FL View map

Dream Light Visuals is a wedding photography company located in Miami, Florida. This company is not only a talented team of professional photographers, but storytellers as well. They have served Florida, as well as destination weddings in the Dominican Republic and the Bahamas. Their skills are limitless and they utilize only the best high-quality equipment. Dream Light Visuals offers traditional film as well as digital files. Their photography styles include contemporary, photojournalism and traditional techniques. They also offer their videography services made up of cinematic, documentary, short form and storytelling styles.

Dream Light Visuals offers to travel to multiple locations and can provide a second shooter to capture double the amount of moments. Additional services include:

• Additional hours
  • Custom graphics
  • Engagement shoot
  • High-resolution images
  • Liability insurance
  • One event per day
  • Slideshow

Other Services
This company can provide albums and canvas to display and view your wedding photos. Additional photography items include:

• Digital files
  • Flush mount
  • Matted prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2,895

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Proofs
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,595

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Full Feature Video
High-Def Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Raw Footage
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
USB Hard Drive

• Kat
    Kat Married on 12/07/2019

Can’t Recommend Enough

My husband and I are thrilled with our videos from Dream Light. Junior and his second shooter Walter shot our wedding in key west in December 2019, and we had the best time laughing and spending time with them. They even stopped by the after party! You can tell being around Junior he takes his job very seriously and has vision in everything he does. We had him shoot our rehearsal dinner and wedding so there was a lot of footage to use when making the two videos we ordered. He was so kind about making the requests I had for revisions to the video to incorporate some additional moments that were most important to us. You will not be sorry you picked Junior, I can promise you that (and I’m really, really picky!!!) His work is head and shoulders above every other videographer’s samples we saw available to shoot in Key West.
  • Kapris
    Kapris C. Married on 02/17/2019

Exceptional Service and Quality!

If you are looking for a cinematographer to truly capture every important moment of your special day, and to magically recreate that day Dream Light Visuals is who you need. My husband and I found them through a Google search, and we were instantly impressed by their videos of previous weddings. Junior and his wife Vanessa were amazing to work with - the perfect combination of professional and fun. We had a destination wedding in Havana, Cuba and as “type A” as I usually am, I trusted Junior and followed his vision. I’m glad we did because the teaser film and the trailer he created for us are simply magic. Junior has a pure genuine gift and is exceptional with his craft. As many times we’ve seen our film, we relive all emotions every time. We could not be happier with Dream Light Visuals! You can see more on our instagram @thebuildingcastillos
    Jessica Married on 03/17/2018
    I can't say enough about how talented, professional and just an all-around pleasure it was to work with Junior and Dream Light Visuals. Junior truly cares about each couple he shoots and making sure he captures the entire day, right down to the many details. Watching our wedding video brought tears to both mine and my husbands eyes, and far exceeded our expectations. I would HIGHLY recommend Dream Light Visuals to forever relive your special day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Beauty & the Details Beauty & the Details Wedding Planners

I've worked with Jr as a both a Bride and Wedding Planner, and have been BLOWN away each time! He saved my wedding day by capturing all the pivotal moments, and made me and my husband feel comfortable working with him. As a wedding planner, my couples were THRILLED having his team capturing their days! Any opportunity I have to work with Jr, I take it because I know he's reliable, accountable, will over deliver and delivers high quality work in both his photography and videography!

Dj Dave Trakz Dj Dave Trakz Wedding DJs

It is always a pleasure working integral professional that are masters at their craft. They capitalize on every opportunity to deliver perfection to their clients.

219 NE 51st Street #3 Miami, 33137

24/hrs
Location of (Dream Light Visuals)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding