Forever Fabulous Event Planning

158 Houston Lake Rd., Warner Robins, GA 31088 Map · Phone number

About Forever Fabulous Event Planning

Forever Fabulous Event Planning is your all inclusive planners! We staff all kinds of vendors from caterers, photographers, videography, dance instructors, personal trainer, spas, limo, nail technicians, hotels and much much more!

brandyandjonathan2
Forever Fabulous Event Planning
Wedding venue
Wedding venue
Fruits
Fruits

1 Reviews for Forever Fabulous Event Planning

Sarah · Married on 06/22/2011

I did not have Forever Fabulous Event Planning plan my wedding, but they did help me with ideas of how to do my bouquets and centerpieces because i didnt have real flowers and i was stuck on how to do them and they did do my catering and they did a fantastic job. The food was amazing and I was very pleased. I had appointments with Brandi Maddox who is very nice and very funny. Having her as my cater was the best choice I ever made. Her services are fantastic. I payed almost $4000 for her to cater my wedding, but I also had quite a few people at my wedding, but for that price I got great food and great service. While I did not have them plan and decorate my wedding, I have seen pictures of weddings they have done and they looked amazing. I recommend brides visit Forever Fabulous Event Planning before deciding on a cater or event planner because you wont be disappointed with their services.

Sent on 09/15/2011

Forever Fabulous Event Planning FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Military

• AL GARCIA DJ
    AL GARCIA DJ Wedding DJs

Forever Fabulous Are Just That...... FOREVER FABULOUS!!!!!!

• 158 Houston Lake Rd. Warner Robins, 31088 See on map
    4782132603 (Other Phone Number)
    4789714561 (Fax Number)
    Monday-Friday 11:00 am- 6:00 pm. Weekends are by appointment only.