Valley Center, Valley Center, CA 92082 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 50

About Forever Enchanted Events

Forever Enchanted Events is a professional wedding planning business located in Valley Center, California. This company is comprised of a number of talented team members who strive to coordinate memorable wedding celebrations. This dynamic mix of professionals provides the basis for a stress-free experience while planning weddings. Owner Kelsey began her event planning journey as a performer where she embodied an elegant princess. Throughout this experience, she was exposed to many magical moments. She continued on to coordinate events for a non-profit organization where she saw her planning abilities come together. Here, she created unforgettable memories for her guests to forever cherish. It was when she assisted in the coordination of a wedding that she realized where her passion lay. Before opening her own business, Kelsey earned her Professional Certificate in Wedding and Event Planning from California State University San Marcos. Now, with the help of her gifted team, the company offers a diverse range of services essential for wedding planning.

Forever Enchanted Events is on hand to guarantee that your event runs as smoothly as possible. From day-of coordination to full planning assistance, there is a service to suit every circumstance. The crew can manage vendors and venue details as well as prepare the guest lists and timelines. They will ensure that you have time to enjoy your day without worrying over any of the details. The addition of their Open Air LED Photo Booth, floral design services, and dessert selection distinguishes them from other businesses.

Follow Forever Enchanted Events on

Photos 44 Photos
Videos 6 Videos

11 Reviews for Forever Enchanted Events

Haley · Married on 02/16/2020

You Will Not Regret Hiring Kelsey!

Hiring Kelsey was one of the absolute best decisions we made for our wedding! We met her at a bridal bazaar and just speaking with her there made me feel so much calmer about planning a wedding! We met with her a couple weeks later and before even hiring her she was so helpful giving us ideas and advice, and providing us with recommendations for vendors (we hired our wonderful DJ at her recommendation)!

We decided to go with her month-of coordination package, so several weeks before our wedding we met up with her again to discuss details and start making a timeline. She was so professional and helpful that I felt finally able to relax and let her take the reins! She took over vendor communication and was always available through text or email for any questions or concerns I had.

The day of the wedding, I knew I had nothing to worry about! Kelsey brought my vision for the venue to life and executed everything flawlessly. She was able to handle our rowdy group and make sure everyone was in place for the start of the ceremony. Whenever I needed her, she was right there to answer any questions I had or fix my bustle! I am so incredibly thankful to Kelsey for making me feel so confident that the day would go as I had planned and helping me have the most perfect day I could have imagined!

Sent on 02/17/2020

Karoline · Married on 02/02/2020

The Best Decision Made for Our Wedding

I would like to start my comments off with the premise that I am a control freak! I absolutely have to be involved with every little detail along the way to ensure it goes as planned. Hiring Kelsey and her team was one of the best decisions I made with our wedding preparations. Upon meeting, she immediately made me feel at ease and I had no doubt she was the one that would be able to keep up with my detail-oriented, scatterbrained, and constantly changing wedding vision. We purchased the month-of coordination package, and immediately after our meeting to go over all the information with her she took charge! I had been communicating every detail with my vendors up until that point and Kelsey took over all communications between vendors, but assured me that she would communicate with me when needed, leaving me feeling comfortably in the dark to enjoy the excitement of my upcoming wedding. On rehearsal day, Kelsey did an amazing job leading our crazy and loud group of friends through ceremony rehearsal and made sure everyone was good to go before the big day. On our wedding morning, Kelsey and her team showed up ahead of time and immediately went to work setting up. She would check in to make sure we were still good with our timeline or if we needed to adjust anything several times throughout the night, but otherwise was in the background doing a great job! I have heard so many horror stories of wedding day mishaps with vendors, details, communications...pretty much anything, however our wedding was amazingly smooth and, to the best my MY knowledge, flawless :) One of our guests became too intoxicated and was taken outside for some fresh air and Kelsey was kind enough to basically babysit him until he got a ride home, and did so without making a scene.
    Overall, I just want to give a HUGE thank you to Kelsey and her team and highly recommend hiring them. I wasn't sure how it would feel handing the reigns over to someone else to ensure my wedding vision came to fruition, however they did a fantastic job at ensuring everything we wanted was there and any hiccups were professionally and discretely handled.

Sent on 02/22/2020

Forever Enchanted Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1295
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1295
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5495
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 75
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Spotlight Studios Wedding Photographers

Forever Enchanted Events is one of our favorite companies to work with! The owner, Kelsey, pays special attention to detail to ensure her clients' vision becomes a reality. She is a great communicator and keeps the timeline on schedule, which allows all of the vendors perform at their best. Kelsey has a bubbly personality and it's evident that she enjoys what she does and quickly becomes friends with the couples she works with. If you are looking for an experienced planning team you can trust, Forever Enchanted Events is a fantastic choice!

• Focused Bliss Productions Wedding Videographers

Kelsey at Forever Enchanted Events is one of the best wedding planners that we have worked with! She is extremely enthusiastic, detail-oriented, and hard-working to make your vision for your wedding day absolutely perfect. We've seen her countless times as well go beyond her call of duty to get things done to ensure the event runs smoothly even if she isn't directly responsible for those items. Proper wedding planning and coordination day-of is crucial for a smooth and relaxing wedding day, so look no further as Kelsey will make your event forever enchanting!

• Valley Center Valley Center, CA, 92082 See on map
    760-313-7293 (Phone number)
    10-7PM Daily
    Location of (Forever Enchanted Events)