Valley Center, Valley Center, CA 92082 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 50

About Forever Enchanted Events

Forever Enchanted Events is a professional wedding planning business located in Valley Center, California. This company is comprised of a number of talented team members who strive to coordinate memorable wedding celebrations. This dynamic mix of professionals provides the basis for a stress-free experience while planning weddings. Owner Kelsey began her event planning journey as a performer where she embodied an elegant princess. Throughout this experience, she was exposed to many magical moments. She continued on to coordinate events for a non-profit organization where she saw her planning abilities come together. Here, she created unforgettable memories for her guests to forever cherish. It was when she assisted in the coordination of a wedding that she realized where her passion lay. Before opening her own business, Kelsey earned her Professional Certificate in Wedding and Event Planning from California State University San Marcos. Now, with the help of her gifted team, the company offers a diverse range of services essential for wedding planning.

Forever Enchanted Events is on hand to guarantee that your event runs as smoothly as possible. From day-of coordination to full planning assistance, there is a service to suit every circumstance. The crew can manage vendors and venue details as well as prepare the guest lists and timelines. They will ensure that you have time to enjoy your day without worrying over any of the details. The addition of their Open Air LED Photo Booth, floral design services, and dessert selection distinguishes them from other businesses.

Follow Forever Enchanted Events on

Other couples have also viewed

• Won Love Events

Videos 6 Videos

13 Reviews for Forever Enchanted Events

Sofia S. · Married on 04/18/2021

Kelsey was SO helpful!

Kelsey was absolutely fantastic. My other vendors spoke to me and talked about how great Kelsey was with organizing everything which was so nice to hear! Everything I had in mind set up wise was how I pictured it, her and her assistants were so quick and professional. The day before we met for rehearsal and she made sure everyone knew their role. She even helped my friend (first time officiating) write some of the ceremony-so sweet! There were obviously things out of her control like the wind, or electrical mishaps like the projector having issues, but Kelsey truly went out of her way to either fix issues or had ideas on working around problems. I highly recommend Kelsey with any event planning, she knows what her role is and executes it beautifully. Thanks Kelsey!

Sent on 04/27/2021
  • Lexie

Lexie C. · Married on 04/10/2021

Best wedding coordinator!

Kelsey was a literal life saver and if I can leave any bride with advice - it’s to hire Kelsey and her team as their wedding coordinator! We hired Kelsey as our month of coordinator but she was so much more. She went above and beyond to help us plan, she even came to see the venue long before her month of contract. I could count on her to answer emails and texts and she was a great person to bounce ideas off. She really knows all things weddings and she gives her honest opinion which is so refreshing. She checked in with me every month to see how I was doing and if I had any questions or concerns. She made the timeline, coordinated with all the vendors, checked all my contracts, helped with seating charts, and the list goes on and on.

It was so reassuring to have her on our team. I truly can not relate when other brides say they were stressed on their wedding day. Kelsey was so on top of it, I never even heard about all the little fires she had to put out along the way. She truly made my day stress free and beautiful. It was such a relief to get to focus on my husband and our love.

The fond memories I have of our wedding would not have occurred without her diligence, organization, and professional demeanor. She literally was like my fairy godmother. During the dancing, she pulled out a pair of bride flip flops for me and when my train was dragging, she pulled out safety pins to help pin it up. I mean...SHE IS THE BEST! I highly, highly, highly suggest that you hire Kesley and her team for your special day. Being stress free the day of your wedding is priceless.

Sent on 04/21/2021
  • Danny

Danny C. · Married on 05/01/2020

One of the best decisions we made for our wedding

I cannot express how grateful I was that we chose Kelsey to plan our wedding! When we first met her, my wife and I felt so comfortable with her right from the start. She was the first wedding coordinator we met with and we absolutely knew she was the one after our first meeting. We felt no push from her, and we knew how serious she was about taking care of us because she was excited, not just doing it because it’s a job to get done. Every problem or question we had, we felt comfortable to text or call her because she never made us feel like we were being a burden. Kelsey was not just a wedding coordinator but truly a friend who helped my parents, my in laws and the wedding party with anything that anyone needed. Kelsey was one of the best things about our wedding and I’m so glad we had her by our side. It’s so important to have not just a wedding coordinator but someone who feels like a friend who supports you and tell you everything will be alright because she will make sure it is with such confidence. I absolutely loved Kelsey and the team of Forever Enchanted Events for what they did for us before and on the day of the wedding. I don’t dare to imagine what our wedding would have been like without her and I don’t have to because everything was perfect, what we wanted and expected. Thank you so much Kelsey and the team of Forever Enchanted Events!

Sent on 03/04/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Forever Enchanted Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1295
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1295
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5495
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 75
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Spotlight Studios Wedding Photographers

Forever Enchanted Events is one of our favorite companies to work with! The owner, Kelsey, pays special attention to detail to ensure her clients' vision becomes a reality. She is a great communicator and keeps the timeline on schedule, which allows all of the vendors perform at their best. Kelsey has a bubbly personality and it's evident that she enjoys what she does and quickly becomes friends with the couples she works with. If you are looking for an experienced planning team you can trust, Forever Enchanted Events is a fantastic choice!

• Focused Bliss Productions Wedding Videographers

Kelsey at Forever Enchanted Events is one of the best wedding planners that we have worked with! She is extremely enthusiastic, detail-oriented, and hard-working to make your vision for your wedding day absolutely perfect. We've seen her countless times as well go beyond her call of duty to get things done to ensure the event runs smoothly even if she isn't directly responsible for those items. Proper wedding planning and coordination day-of is crucial for a smooth and relaxing wedding day, so look no further as Kelsey will make your event forever enchanting!

• Valley Center Valley Center, CA, 92082 See on map
    10-7PM Daily
    Location of (Forever Enchanted Events)