Kristen Booth Photography

Ontario, California View map
$4,500 Most Popular Price

$4,500 Most Popular Price

Kristen Booth is a fairytale inspired Southern California wedding photographer. She specializes in warm, whimsical, and romantic photography in the Inland Empire, Temecula, Orange County, Los Angeles, San Diego, and destinations worldwide. Kristen Booth has been photographing weddings for 9 years and has had the pleasure of shooting at many Southern California wedding venues including Lake Oak Meadows, Villa De Amore, The Enchanted Forest, Kimberly Crest House, Pine Rose Cabins, Serendipity, The Christmas House, Muckenthaler Mansion, Hartley Botanica, Castle Green, and more!

Kristen Booth Photography offers a variety of photography services for weddings and portrait sessions in Southern California and worldwide. Along with standard wedding packages, Kristen also offers elopement coverage, engagement sessions, stylized fantasy shoots, boudoir photography, and more!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints

Gablia Married on 11/05/2019

What sets her apart from the rest...

Kristen Booth was THE match-made in heaven to capture our fairytale wedding at a castle in a far-away land (destination wedding in Brazil)! She is really in a class of her own! Not only does she just get my fairytale-romantic-whimsical vision, but Kristen has an amazing talent at capturing emotion into a photograph. The elation beaming on everyone's face, the tears of joy that were wept and most importantly the laughter that was so contagious. She's also great at directing you for poses so you can get the perfect romantic shot! You can tell she really cares for her clients with all the little details she discusses with you to help get everything right. That is what I think I most appreciated working with Kristen. During the wedding process I've learned that it's not just about hiring good vendors, but those little details in how those vendors work with you to make your experience working with them as extraordinary as the wedding event itself. I will forever be grateful for having Kristen shoot our wedding and our private day after shoot! To see some pictures from our wedding and the experience we had with Kristen, read my blog post: https://morninggloryvines.com/2020/11/05/kristen-booth-photography/
  • Kayla
    Kayla W. Married on 08/04/2019

THE Best Decision I Made was Kristen Booth! THE Fairytale Photographer!

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts to Kristen Booth! She not only did our wedding photos, but also our engagement photos in an epic secret area (she has the best location ideas!) She is truly gifted at directing couples in posing so the photos look natural! It was so fun! We ended up using our engagement session photos for our wedding invitation!

Our wedding wouldn’t have been as magical without you! You captured our love and joy so perfectly and have a heart of gold! ✨ Your talent is unmatchable. I am so grateful for all of the moments you captured like our first look (which I highly recommend, she’ll tell you all about it! It’s a must, and didn’t take away from the “walking down the aisle emotion” at all!) my friends and family looked so fierce and glamorous! And you even managed to capture the energy and excitement of the reception! You went above and beyond to even the detail of packaging the usb with all of our photos inside of this beautiful fairytale book! I am in awe!! Wedding photography with Kristen was our best investment!! ✨
  • Criss
    Criss Married on 12/28/2018

Pick Kristen!

I spent countless hours researching for the perfect photographer. My now-husband and I were eloping, but we wanted to do it well and with a specific fairy tale style in mind. Photography was the one thing we were really devoting budget to, as it was important to us that our friends and family who weren't there could see our special day. Kristen was exactly what she promises with her portfolio, and we couldn't be happier with choosing her. She made me feel like a Disney princess, and she's super fun and relatable on top of talented.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Special Event Proz Special Event Proz Wedding Planners

A true fairy tail in every picture! always a pleasure to work with Kristen and her team.

California Ontario, California, 92589
Location of (Kristen Booth Photography)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding