California, Ontario, CA 92589 Map · Phone number

About Kristen Booth Photography

Kristen Booth is a fairytale inspired Southern California wedding photographer. She specializes in warm, whimsical, and romantic photography in the Inland Empire, Temecula, Orange County, Los Angeles, San Diego, and destinations worldwide. Kristen Booth has been photographing weddings for 9 years and has had the pleasure of shooting at many Southern California wedding venues including Lake Oak Meadows, Villa De Amore, The Enchanted Forest, Kimberly Crest House, Pine Rose Cabins, Serendipity, The Christmas House, Muckenthaler Mansion, Hartley Botanica, Castle Green, and more!

Kristen Booth Photography offers a variety of photography services for weddings and portrait sessions in Southern California and worldwide. Along with standard wedding packages, Kristen also offers elopement coverage, engagement sessions, stylized fantasy shoots, boudoir photography, and more!

Follow Kristen Booth Photography on

amanda and jordan wedding 0729

11 Reviews for Kristen Booth Photography

• Kayla

Kayla Wright · Married on 08/04/2019

THE Best Decision I Made was Kristen Booth! THE Fairytale Photographer!

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts to Kristen Booth! She not only did our wedding photos, but also our engagement photos in an epic secret area (she has the best location ideas!) She is truly gifted at directing couples in posing so the photos look natural! It was so fun! We ended up using our engagement session photos for our wedding invitation!

Our wedding wouldn’t have been as magical without you! You captured our love and joy so perfectly and have a heart of gold! ✨ Your talent is unmatchable. I am so grateful for all of the moments you captured like our first look (which I highly recommend, she’ll tell you all about it! It’s a must, and didn’t take away from the “walking down the aisle emotion” at all!) my friends and family looked so fierce and glamorous! And you even managed to capture the energy and excitement of the reception! You went above and beyond to even the detail of packaging the usb with all of our photos inside of this beautiful fairytale book! I am in awe!! Wedding photography with Kristen was our best investment!! ✨

Sent on 04/18/2020
  • Criss

Criss · Married on 12/28/2018

Pick Kristen!

I spent countless hours researching for the perfect photographer. My now-husband and I were eloping, but we wanted to do it well and with a specific fairy tale style in mind. Photography was the one thing we were really devoting budget to, as it was important to us that our friends and family who weren't there could see our special day. Kristen was exactly what she promises with her portfolio, and we couldn't be happier with choosing her. She made me feel like a Disney princess, and she's super fun and relatable on top of talented.

Sent on 01/21/2019

Kimberly · Married on 11/17/2018

The best photos we own came from Kristen!

When I think back on my perfect fairy-tale wedding, the first thing that comes to mind (after marrying my husband, of course) is the photography! I had a very specific vision when I first planned my wedding, and after doing a quick search online, Kristen was the first and only photographer to catch my attention. Her style of photography 100% matched my vision, and it carried through from the engagement shoot to wedding day. Months after the wedding, I'm still getting compliments on our unique photos, which perfectly capture the essence of fantasy. As a professional, Kristen consistently delivered in terms of timing, quality, and extreme attention to detail. As a person, Kristen is so kind, easy to communicate with, and offers really good advice when it comes to deciding on the day-of schedule. I was in tears on rehearsal day when I thought the day-of schedule needed to be changed, but Kristen quickly came to my rescue and assured me that my vision would be fully carried, and it did without any issues! Easily put, Kristen helped make my dream of a fairy-tale wedding come true, and I have all our outstanding photographs by Kristen to transport me back to that day. I highly recommend Kristen!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Award

Kristen Booth Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 4500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4500
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Prints

• Special Event DJZ Wedding DJs

A true fairy tail in every picture! always a pleasure to work with Kristen and her team.

• California Ontario, California, 92589 See on map
    Location of (Kristen Booth Photography)