California, Ontario, CA 92589 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,500
Availability Check your date

About Kristen Booth Photography

Kristen Booth is a fairytale inspired Southern California wedding photographer. She specializes in warm, whimsical, and romantic photography in the Inland Empire, Temecula, Orange County, Los Angeles, San Diego, and destinations worldwide. Kristen Booth has been photographing weddings for 9 years and has had the pleasure of shooting at many Southern California wedding venues including Lake Oak Meadows, Villa De Amore, The Enchanted Forest, Kimberly Crest House, Pine Rose Cabins, Serendipity, The Christmas House, Muckenthaler Mansion, Hartley Botanica, Castle Green, and more!

Kristen Booth Photography offers a variety of photography services for weddings and portrait sessions in Southern California and worldwide. Along with standard wedding packages, Kristen also offers elopement coverage, engagement sessions, stylized fantasy shoots, boudoir photography, and more!

Follow Kristen Booth Photography on

Kristen Booth Photography 7
  • Criss

Criss · Married on 12/28/2018

Pick Kristen!

I spent countless hours researching for the perfect photographer. My now-husband and I were eloping, but we wanted to do it well and with a specific fairy tale style in mind. Photography was the one thing we were really devoting budget to, as it was important to us that our friends and family who weren't there could see our special day. Kristen was exactly what she promises with her portfolio, and we couldn't be happier with choosing her. She made me feel like a Disney princess, and she's super fun and relatable on top of talented.

Sent on 01/21/2019
    Kristen Booth Photography 8

Kimberly · Married on 11/17/2018

The best photos we own came from Kristen!

When I think back on my perfect fairy-tale wedding, the first thing that comes to mind (after marrying my husband, of course) is the photography! I had a very specific vision when I first planned my wedding, and after doing a quick search online, Kristen was the first and only photographer to catch my attention. Her style of photography 100% matched my vision, and it carried through from the engagement shoot to wedding day. Months after the wedding, I'm still getting compliments on our unique photos, which perfectly capture the essence of fantasy. As a professional, Kristen consistently delivered in terms of timing, quality, and extreme attention to detail. As a person, Kristen is so kind, easy to communicate with, and offers really good advice when it comes to deciding on the day-of schedule. I was in tears on rehearsal day when I thought the day-of schedule needed to be changed, but Kristen quickly came to my rescue and assured me that my vision would be fully carried, and it did without any issues! Easily put, Kristen helped make my dream of a fairy-tale wedding come true, and I have all our outstanding photographs by Kristen to transport me back to that day. I highly recommend Kristen!

Sent on 03/20/2019
    Kristen Booth Photography 9
    Kristen Booth Photography 10
    Kristen Booth Photography 11
    Kristen Booth Photography 12
    Kristen Booth Photography 13
    Kristen Booth Photography 14

Christina · Married on 10/22/2017

Kristen Booth is an incredibly intuitive and gifted wedding photographer. I found her through instagram when looking at #fairytale hashtags (lol) and I knew she had to shoot our wedding. However, I had already booked someone else and even though I lost out on my deposit I listened to my gut and choose Kristen.

On the day of our wedding Kristen was on time and ready to shoot. She captured me getting ready but most importantly got the most amazing first look of when my husband saw me in my dress.

Kristen worked very efficiently with our timeline for the day and knew when to achieve the perfect light. She also made us feel comfortable and was able provide suggestions on poses that felt natural to us. We shot at three different locations, as we had more flexibility with an elopement and she was flexible and happy to do it.

We just received our finished photos and we are beyond thrilled with them. My husband and I laughed and cried looking at the memories that will last a lifetime. If your wedding is your fairytale then she is the perfect person to capture just that! Thank you Kristen!

Sent on 11/30/2017
    Kristen Booth Photography 21

Award

Kristen Booth Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Photojournalism, Traditional, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

• Special Event DJZ
    Special Event DJZ Wedding DJs

A true fairy tail in every picture! always a pleasure to work with Kristen and her team.

• California Ontario, California, 92589 See on map