Floral Expressions

10 Reviews for Floral Expressions

• Leslie

Leslie · Married on 05/10/2019

Wonderful Floral

I HIGHLY recommend Megan and Nick at Floral Expressions in Oswego, IL. Their work at my May wedding at Emerson Creek Pottery and Tearoom in Oswego, IL was absolutely stunning. Everything from my bouquet and boutonnieres to the custom work on the hanging ladders in the reception space was incredible. Due to the heavy rain in the days and weeks weeks prior, the decision to change the ceremony location was done last minute. Megan and Nick made what could have been a difficult change seem easy! Megan was a treat to work with in the shop and helped to reassure me through the entire process. I'm so fortunate they were able to work with me during the busy Mother's Day weekend!

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing flowers!

Meghan and Nick were so amazing to work with. They far exceeded my expectations for my wedding flowers. Everything was absolutely breathtaking and I could not have asked for more perfect flowers for my wedding day. They went above and beyond for me, going so far as driving 2 hours to get to my venue. I highly recommend using them for all your floral needs!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Brandon · Married on 09/30/2018

Beyond Words!

Words cannot even begin to describe how amazing our wedding flowers turned out!! We asked for unique flowers with creative freedom, and it was better than we could ever imagine! Thank you for making our day the most amazing day of our lives!

Sent on 10/23/2018

• Oswego, 60543 See on map
    Location of (Floral Expressions)