AGS Event Creations

Mundelein, IL View map Visit website

$3,000 Typical Price

AGS Event Creations is a floral design studio operating out of Mundelein, Illinois. The team strives to craft elegant arrangements that are sure to elevate your wedding celebration. Dedicated to exceptional design, every element is carefully considered, from fragrance to color selection to shapes. The team is honored to be part of their clients’ love stories and take pride in every creation they produce.

The team at AGS Event Creations provides couples with a wide range of services to ensure a fully tailored experience for every affair. Consultations are available ahead of time, affording you the opportunity to share your ideas and inspirations for your day. A wide range of designs is available, ranging from bouquets and boutonnieres to centerpiece arrangements and altar decor. The team also offers a number of other decor items to ensure that your dream wedding comes to life.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$12.50

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$200

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers
  • Sophia
    Sophia H. Married on 07/08/2021

Amazing vendor

Where do I start. Aneta and her staff at AGS Events were amazing. When I looked for a florist I wanted someone who would listen to me. I visited few others but went with AGS Events because I had followed them in the past year on Instagram and fell in love with their work. Aneta was really nice and sweet. She always replied to my emails in a reasonable time. When I met with Aneta I told her I needed someone who will help me create a vision and not just agree with me on what I want. She definitely offered her expertise and worked with me when I said no to something. When I saw my bridal bouquet I got emotional. It was EXACTLY what I wanted. The entire setup was amazing starting with the ceremony, reception, place card table, and cake flowers. I can absolutely say that Aneta and her team exceeded my expectations for the day! They made my day truly memorable! And I would recommend her to anyone. Thank you so much Aneta for making my dream come true!

25669 Hillview Court Mundelein, IL, 60060
773-830-2771

Office hours are appointment only. Otherwise we are able to communicate with you during the day at any time. We Speak Polish. Mowimy po Polsku.
Location of (AGS Event Creations)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding