A Perfect Petal

Arlington Heights, IL View map

A Perfect Petal is a wedding floral company based in Arlington Heights, Illinois. Since 2002, the company has provided creative and elegant floral arrangements for weddings throughout Chicagoland, always making freshness a priority. Whether couples have a wedding floral vision in mind or need assistance, the team can guide them throughout the process, while also keeping the couple's budget under consideration. Catering to events of all sizes, the team creates floral arrangements that reflect each couple’s style and personality. Many floral design styles can be accommodated, including classic, modern, rustic, glamorous, romantic, and vintage.

A Perfect Petal offers floral arrangements for aisle and alter décor, bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, chuppah décor, and table arrangements. Its floral services include:

• Full service wedding and event floral design
  • Delivery, setup, teardown
  • Backdrops
  • Set up
  • Uplighting

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

• Marcella
    Marcella P. Married on 10/19/2019

Thank you Rebecca for making our day so beautiful!

Love!!! Rebecca is the best. At our first meeting, I brought Pinterest inspiration and we talked about what I liked and didn’t like, from bouquet shape, texture and color, all the way to vases and individual types of flowers and greenery. She went into so much detail to make sure what we envisioned and planned was exactly what we received, and I couldn’t be happier with the final result. Our bouquets were stunning. The ceremony and reception arrangements were absolutely beautiful. The flowers were fresh, smelled amazing, and pulled everything together for such a romantic, beautiful touch. Can’t recommend them enough! Thank you Rebecca for making our day so beautiful!
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey Married on 08/24/2019

Gorgeous centerpieces!

Beautiful floral centerpieces were something I knew I wanted to splurge on for my wedding. And I did a LOT of research before booking all my vendors! I looked at countless florists and got quotes from 7 or 8. I knew that what I wanted would be a bit pricey, but like I said-- this was a splurge I was super excited about! Rebecca was the only florist who 1) Was confident she could build what I asked for, 2) Respected me enough to give me an accurate price quote instead of trying to talk me into a less expensive, downgraded arrangement, and 3) Made the booking process straightforward and simple. She delivered gorgeous centerpieces with no issues whatsoever and I was delighted! She was probably the most professional vendor that I hired, and all my vendors were pretty great. She also had no problem with me providing my own vases for the centerpieces, which I did because I didn't want to have to return any rentals. Awesome experience, both during booking and delivery!
  • Jessica
    Jessica B. Married on 08/03/2019

Great wedding florist!

I loved working with Rebecca and team. Rebecca sat with me for a long time to brainstorm beautiful ideas for my wedding florals. She also explained all the different kinds of blush and champagne to me, which I did not know there were so many!I was initially very stressed about spending more of my budget on florals than I wanted to, and Rebecca helped me come up with a plan that was very cost effective. Later on, I learned that my family would help contribute more towards my flowers so I was able to add more of what I wanted. Rebecca was very flexible, patient and professional with me as I changed my mind. She was also very supportive emotionally and listened to me - this is very important and unique in a wedding vendor as emotions run very high while wedding planning. I loved the opportunity to work with this team and they did a beautiful job putting together our flowers. I am so grateful I got to work with them.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

517 W Golf Rd Arlington Heights, IL, 60005

By Appointment
Location of (A Perfect Petal)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding