A Perfect Petal Reviews

66 | Arlington Heights, IL

66 Reviews for A Perfect Petal

66 A Perfect Petal Reviews

Jordan · Married on 09/08/2018

We loved a Perfect Petal for our Wedding flowers! They were so helpful through the entire process, very responsive, and did such a wonderful job the day of. We could not have been happier!

Borislava · Married on 08/25/2018

Exceeded expectations!

Working with Rebecca at A Perfect Petal was so easy! Very professional, easy to talk to and accommodating. She will have the answer to all of your questions and all of her suggestions/ideas are great. The flowers we received for our wedding on August 25th 2018 were so beautiful! Gorgeous! Exactly how i pictured it! All of the bouquets/flower arrangements were very full and the flowers were so fresh !! Day of delivery was perfectly on time. Also great value, very well priced! Overall exceeded expectations! Would recommend to everyone!

Jessica · Married on 08/18/2018

Working with A Perfect Petal was wonderful! I had gone to a few florists before finding Rebecca. She really understood our budget but understood that we wanted to make our decor still look beautiful. She was able to give us many options to help us stay within budget but still make everything look wonderful. Rebecca was very easy to work with and you can tell that her passion is to make her clients feel comfortable and happy with the work she does. My flowers looked gorgeous when they were delivered the day of the wedding. It was awesome to get to the reception hall and see all of her beautiful flowers on display. I would defiantly recommend A Perfect Petal!

Natalie · Married on 04/28/2018

I LOVE Rebecca and her team!
    This is a little overdue but I wanted to add some pictures with my review.
    I wanted some flowers for my chairs and BAM! Rebecca puts together a little bunch together (pictured below). We had a very small budget for flowers and BAM! she pulls together a budget friendly silk flower bunch for the arch.
    She is easy to work with. She was extremely professional prior to and on the day of our wedding.
    Don't look any further, Perfect Petals is the vendor for your wedding!

BTW in case you are looking for her office, its in a little plaza, which you have to drive into. Its a little confusing but I promise the GPS is right. Good luck!

A Perfect Petal 1
    A Perfect Petal 2

Katie · Married on 04/14/2018

When I was meeting with other florists, I was very overwhelmed as I did not have a perfect vision of what I wanted. I knew I wanted lots of colors and lots of different flowers, but that was about it. Rebecca from A Perfect Petal walked me through every possible flower in the colors I wanted and we talked through everything so there were no surprises. She made sure I was getting exactly what I wanted for my wedding day, and was so gracious and lovely along the way. She took amazing care of me and made sure I understood exactly what I was getting. I came out of our appointment knowing she was the person I wanted to be my florist. The day of the wedding came and the flowers were amazing! They were colorful and had texture and made the pictures pop, especially on a gloomy April day. I am obsessed with the work she did! I am so grateful that we used A Perfect Petal and I would highly recommend them. Their prices were comparable with other florists, but we got the added care, patience, and help with making our wedding day vision come alive.

A Perfect Petal 3
    A Perfect Petal 4

lisa · Married on 03/03/2018

Super easy to work with, flowers were gorgeous, everything was perfect!

A Perfect Petal 5
    A Perfect Petal 6

Katie · Married on 11/04/2017

Working with Rebecca at A Perfect Petal could not have been easier. I had no real vision for what I wanted for my wedding in terms of floral arrangements. After no more than 10 minutes, Rebecca was able to understand what I liked (and what I didn't like) and propose a perfect vision for my wedding. She was very respectful of my budget, working with me to understand what was and was not important to me, identifying areas where we could get creative with materials or eliminate arrangements altogether. I would recommend A Perfect Petal to anybody looking for a hassle free experience!

Heather · Married on 10/28/2017

Working with A Perfect Petal was a wonderful experience! They were beyond helpful and they made my wedding absolutely beautiful!! They were quick to respond to all my questions and helped me stay within my budget. I would recommend them to anyone getting married!!! Love them!!

A Perfect Petal 7
    A Perfect Petal 8

Suzanne · Married on 10/07/2017

Rebecca at a Perfect Petal was amazing. When I initially met with her I really didn’t know yet what I wanted. She helped me pick out a bunch of flowers and then ultimately when we did the first sample I didn’t love it. She worked with me again to pick different flowers and everything came together exactly how I imagined. My flowers were by far my most favorite part of the day! I can’t thank A Perfect Petal for helping my vision come to life!

A Perfect Petal 9
    A Perfect Petal 10
    A Perfect Petal 11

Jamie · Married on 09/02/2017

Amazing! Rebecca was so easy to work with! She really takes the time to make sure your flowers are exactly what you envision! She had
    great suggestions and kept me within budget! A Perfect Petal is an excellent wedding florist and I would highly recommend!!

Tam · Married on 09/02/2017

Rebecca was a great person to work with. She works around my budget! All the flowers came out beautifully!! I had my wedding on Sept 2, 2017 and I was blown away! Rebecca was really responsive and she paid attention to every details! The backdrop at my reception hall was beautiful, and it was the first thing I saw when my husband and I did a room reveal. She really wanted to make sure that everything fits, especially with the backdrop at my reception. I would highly recommend to any couples who are looking for a florist. Thanks for making my wedding a special one!

Melissa · Married on 07/01/2017

I got married July 1, 2017 and used Rebecca for my flowers. I don't think I have words to describe how wonderful she is. Never once did I feel pressured to buy more than what I could afford, but instead she helped me create a budget that was perfect for me. I spent around 2500 on flowers, so dont think you need to spend a ton when using her. She accommodates to ALL BUDGETS.

The flowers were SPECTACULAR. Seriously, so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rebecca helped me discover I was a "textured" kind of girl which made my wedding. I had lots of greens incorporated into the venue which really made it different and unique. She is so easy to work with, sweet attentive and a perfectionist.....After researching about 5-7 other florists here on wedding wire, she was by FAR the best. Very competitively priced.

So happy I went with her..... You girls need to call her and meet with her. BOOK fast before someone else does. SHE IS SPECTACULAR!

• User2403063 · 1+ year ago

Book them!! Rebecca was so helpful and thorough going through each floral piece! She very flexible when I had to change my drop off location and set up time a bit. I'm sure it's not easy trying to accommodate everyone but she did! The flowers were some of the most beautiful I've seen!! I couldn't stop staring at my bouquets when they arrived at the hotel. They were nice and full, too! She stayed very close to my budget, so that made me even happier!! Thanks Rebecca, you're the best!

Amanda · Married on 06/17/2017

I have nothing but great things to say about Rebecca and A Perfect Petal. She was so easy to work with and helped me figure out my vision when I was not sure what I wanted. My vision came to life the day of my wedding, the room looked absolutely beautiful and it was all thanks to A Perfect Petal. I would highly recommend them to future brides!

Kelly · Married on 12/31/2016

My husband and I used A Perfect Petal for our New Year's Eve wedding. After getting 3 florist quotes, we decided on A Perfect Petal. Rebecca was able to suggest using particular flowers and adjust centerpieces to fit our budget. She was super helpful in coming up with ideas and she truly understood the overall "look" I was going for. She was professional throughout the process and always responded in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend A Perfect Petal!!

Allan · Married on 12/31/2016

Thank God for Rebecca and her team. My wife and I decided, a short 10 weeks before the ceremony, to have a Winter Wonderland. Rebecca and my (now) wife were able to come up with a stunning design. When we walked into the Chapel in Wheeling, IL, we were simply blown away. It was perfect. Rebecca was very responsive to emails and phone calls. She answered all of my silly Q's and took care of the setup/breakdown so that our day was flawless. I highly recommend A Perfect Petal for your wedding ceremony. You will not regret your decision to call and work with Rebecca and her team.

• MelissaErin

Melissa · Married on 12/30/2016

Rebecca was fantastic! We met to talk about my "vision" for flowers for my wedding and Rebecca totally got it. We went through pictures on my Pinterest and work she had done previously. I didn't know a lot about flower types, but Rebecca helped me learn what types of flowers would look great together and what was in my budget. We only needed bouquets/bouts and ceremony flowers and Rebecca didn't try to upsell me to buy things I didn't need. My flowers were absolutely amazing. I was obsessed with my bouquet and it was exactly what I wanted!

Jenny · Married on 11/05/2016

By far my favorite vendor for our wedding. Working with Rebecca was like working with my best friend! She not only made my wedding everything I had envisioned but was inspirational with ideas as well. We had many appointments with her and I and additional ones so my husband could see everything we put together. My Maton of honor used them and now my sister who is getting married will have her flowers from here, can't see her day any other way.
    She takes into consideration budget and is very creative. Absolutely love A Perfect Petal and Rebecca!

Danielle · Married on 11/05/2016

Rebecca was so wonderful to work with! She came up with great ideas and my bouquets and centerpieces were beautiful! She made feel so at ease and I knew that she would make sure everything was perfect and it really was! Thank you Rebecca and your team for helping to make our wedding day everything we hoped it would be!

Kelly · Married on 11/05/2016

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Rebecca Poznan from A Perfect Petal. She was able to take the vision we wanted and fit it within our budget. She created 2 different gorgeous guest table centerpieces, along with 2 other centerpieces for our escort card/gift table that perfectly fit our reception hall. On the day we went to see our mockups—we brought both my family and my husband’s family. All are very opinionated and difficult to please. Rebecca was so patient with our families and even went back into the stock room a few times to switch out some flowers in one of the centerpieces to show us some different options. She gave us her honest opinion on what would look best—which we really appreciated. Together we were able to create something that made everyone happy—still within our budget! A Perfect Petal was even able to transport our centerpieces to our hotel after the reception for our bridal brunch the next day. Rebecca is such a professional and really knows what she’s doing. Hire her!!!

Melanie · Married on 10/29/2016

I was so impressed with Rebecca. My initial meeting with her was so smooth and she gave some great advice! The flowers on our wedding day were beyond our expectations! Amazing service. Amazing company! Thank you ??

Emily · Married on 09/10/2016

Rebecca was an amazing florist for our wedding, we are so glad we found her! Our first time meeting her was an awesome visit. We were used to meeting with a ton of different vendors at this point in our planning and those meeting weren't the most fun. With Rebecca you could tell her full attention was on us and our day! She treated us like we were already her clients and it was so warm and welcoming. At first we literally sat down and she went through pictures of all different kinds of flowers just to see which ones I liked/ did not liked. She took notes the whole time and asked about what styles we liked and if we had any pictures we wanted to show her. She took our budget into mind the whole time as well! If something was over our budget she would tell us and suggest something that looked similar but would be a better option for us. We also bought some decorations for our center piece ourselves and all we had to do was give them to Rebecca before our big day! She does beautiful work, we absolutely loved our flowers for our big day and are so glad we went with them!

Elizabeth · Married on 08/05/2016

Rebecca was AMAZING, from the first day we met her to the day of. It was exactly was I was expecting the day of, I did not worry at all through this whole process about the flower arrangements! My bridesmaids LOVED THEM! and my center pieces were just beautiful. Thank you again Rebecca! you went above and beyond for us and would recommend A perfect petal to anyone!!!

Lauren · Married on 07/30/2016

I chose almost all of my vendors based on the people I interacted with - Rebecca was no exception; she was outstanding every step of the way! From our first meeting to our last, she was detail oriented, kind, and patient with my questions and occasional indecisiveness :-) On the day of, my bouquet was stunning and turned out exactly how I dreamed it would be; the bridesmaids' bouquets were perfect as well - everyone who has seen pictures has commented on how beautiful everything was, from church to reception. I am so happy I chose A Perfect Petal for our wedding!