5972 mackinac lane, Hoffman Estates, IL 60192 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19

About Elegance Decor

Elegance Decor is the event designer for your next event! Your event deserves to be everything you dreamed of and more. We take it upon ourselves to make your dream a reality.Our skillful team is talented in the art of design and strives for perfection in every project!

ooo

• Videos 1

5 Reviews for Elegance Decor

Priya · Married on 08/18/2018

Perfection!

Swetal and her team were AMAZING. My husband and I were absolutely stunned each time we walked into the ballroom and saw the decor. Elegance Decor made our vision a reality in the most beautiful and flawless way possible. Everything was executed to perfection. We are still blown away at how beautiful our wedding decor looked and we continue to receive compliments from our guests. Swetal was amazingly patient with me during the entire planning process and helped make sure that every detail was absolutely perfect. She personally had numerous Google Hangout sessions, phone calls, email threads and text messages with me to make sure no detail was left out. She even made time to show me her warehouse and decor in person while I was in Chicago for a family wedding.

We owe it all to Swetal and her wonderful team for making each of our wedding events as beautiful as they were. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Sejal · Married on 07/07/2018

I loved working with Elegance Decor. They took my vision and made it into something even more beautiful than I could've imagined. Not only was their decor beautiful but they were some of the kindest people and such a pleasure to work with. I felt that they genuinely cared about me as a bride and wanted to make my day special. I highly recommend them for your big day!

Roopali · Married on 09/12/2015

Elegance Decor made our special day everything we imagined it to be! I worked primarily with Swetal and the time and attention she gave to every detail was phenomenal. Throughout all my back and forth and mind changing she was extremely helpful and did everything she could to help me make my dream a reality. Our Mandap was gorgeous and the golden lanterns with the urli on the bottom just tied the entire vision together - we loved it! As for the reception, we both walked into the reception hall and our jaws dropped. There was such elegance to the room and it just took our breath away. Thank you so much to the Elegance Decor team! We would recommend them hands-down to anyone!

Elegance Decor FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 50.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 8.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 10,001.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • What lighting services do you provide? Accent, Chandeliers, Dance Floor Lighting, Hanging Lit Decor, Lanterns, Monograms, Outdoor, Pinspotting, String, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What decor services do you provide? Clean Up, Day-of Coordination, Delivery, Drapery, Event Design, Event Planning, Floral Design, Setup
  • What decor items are available? Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Paper Flowers, Signage, Table Runners, Trinkets, Vases

• Ambiance Studios by Scott and Cathy Erickson
    Ambiance Studios by Scott and Cathy Erickson Wedding Photographers

Scott and I had the pleasure of working with Ronak and Swetal and give them 5 STARS ***** !! They are truly amazing to work with, brilliant and professional. We love their creativity and ideas and look forward to working with them again soon. If you hire Ronak and Swetal I promise you will be pleased, you can not go wrong. They are simply amazing! You can't get any better than this, it is definitely money well spent. Warm regards, Cathy and Scott Erickson Ambiance Studios by Scott and Cathy Erickson www.AmbianceStudios.com (262) 338-0922

• 5972 mackinac lane Hoffman Estates, 60192 See on map