Elegance Decor

Elk Grove Village, IL View map
$10,001 Typical Price

$10,001 Typical Price

Elegance Decor is a full service event design and production company! Your event deserves to be everything you dreamed of and more. We take it upon ourselves to make your dream a reality. Our skillful team is talented in the art of design and strives for perfection in every installation!

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$125.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$50.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$8.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$175.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$10001

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Bhavika
    Bhavika P. Married on 07/09/2019

Amazing work!

When I first talked to Swetal, I honestly had no idea on how I wanted my decorations to be done or the color scheme. I showed Swetal but wedding outfit and she basically gave me a bunch of ideas and suggestions. In the end, I told her I trusted her with whatever she thought looked nice because I couldn't make any decisions. Trusting her with the color scheme and the decorations for my mandap was the best decision I made. When I saw my mandap I was in awe at the work her team did. I highly suggest Elegance Decor! Swetal was great to work with!
  • Kevin
    Kevin P. Married on 07/07/2019

Elegant at Elegance Decor

We would highly recommend Elegance Decor! Swetal was wonderful to work with and provided us with very customized decorations for our wedding day. There were changes up until the last minute and Swetal made sure the final product was exactly what we pictured. Swetal and her team even had to deal with a significant time constraint that allotted at least 40% less time to decorate than anticipated at the venue and yet made it happen. We would recommend Elegance Decor for any budget as well. The options are plentiful to meet any design you may want and if it's not an option Swetal will create one! We have used top decorators at other events such as Yanni Design Studio however I would recommend Elegance Decor over all other decorators. See the pictures for yourself! At Elegance Decor you will receive a reasonable price and high quality to make your event elegant!
    Priya Married on 08/18/2018

Perfection!

Swetal and her team were AMAZING. My husband and I were absolutely stunned each time we walked into the ballroom and saw the decor. Elegance Decor made our vision a reality in the most beautiful and flawless way possible. Everything was executed to perfection. We are still blown away at how beautiful our wedding decor looked and we continue to receive compliments from our guests. Swetal was amazingly patient with me during the entire planning process and helped make sure that every detail was absolutely perfect. She personally had numerous Google Hangout sessions, phone calls, email threads and text messages with me to make sure no detail was left out. She even made time to show me her warehouse and decor in person while I was in Chicago for a family wedding.

We owe it all to Swetal and her wonderful team for making each of our wedding events as beautiful as they were. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Deals

Elegance Decor 1
Exclusive

Ambiance Studios by Scott and Cathy Erickson Ambiance Studios by Scott and Cathy Erickson Wedding Photographers

Scott and I had the pleasure of working with Ronak and Swetal and give them 5 STARS ***** !! They are truly amazing to work with, brilliant and professional. We love their creativity and ideas and look forward to working with them again soon. If you hire Ronak and Swetal I promise you will be pleased, you can not go wrong. They are simply amazing! You can't get any better than this, it is definitely money well spent. Warm regards, Cathy and Scott Erickson Ambiance Studios by Scott and Cathy Erickson www.AmbianceStudios.com (262) 338-0922

1580 Louis Avenue Elk Grove Village, IL, 60007

By appointment only
Location of (Elegance Decor)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding