Blue Daisy Floral & Design

Arlington Heights, IL View map Visit website
$1,500 Typical Price

$1,500 Typical Price

Blue Daisy Floral & Design is an Arlington Heights, Illinois-based florist that specializes in the design of wedding-focused flower arrangements and installations. These experts are committed to providing a professional service tailored to the needs and desires of their clients. They take inspiration from the distinctive love stories belonging to each couple they partner with. By never compromising on quality, the team ensures that every wedding only ever receives the most brilliant blooms, highlighting and enhancing the event-design aesthetic.

Blue Daisy Floral & Design is there for you every step of the way from consultations to venue visits to delivery of your wedding-day floral arrangements. The team is happy to collaborate with your wedding planner so that all of your beautiful blooms are seamlessly integrated into your event design. Some of their specialty arrangements include bouquets, aisle decor, centerpieces, and so much more.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$100.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$65

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$12.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$491.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Event Design
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral
Single Flowers
    Bridget Married on 08/04/2018
    Annie of Blue Daisy was wonderful to work with. She is full of energy and not only taught me about flowers but also helped take the vision I had for our wedding day flowers to another level. She did amazing pew decorations for our church and was all about being able to re-purpose things. We used the church flowers on the head table and you'd never know they hadn't been made for the table. No flower was left unused - she made extra vases for our cocktail hour tables and was very conscientious of the way our money was being used.
  • User2505835 2+ years ago
    I asked very last minute for a bridal flower crown. Blue Daisy not only made it, but delivered the beautiful crown to my hotel where we were getting ready. It turned out wonderfully. Everyone raved about my elegant floral crown with little pops of red. I give Blue Daisy an A+!
    Laura Married on 07/18/2015
    Blue Daisy is an AMAZING floral provider for weddings! I didn't want to go over the top with flowers, and they definitely listened to my wishes! We asked for all white, semi-fragrant flowers, and they delivered 100%. I couldn't have loved the flower choices more and they really listened to exactly what I wanted, and were a pleasure to work with as well!

Our bouquets were fresh and perfect for the ceremony and pictures. The other flowers for the guys and the corsages for all of the women were gorgeous and just what we pictured! I couldn't have been happier to see flowers if I tried. I would highly recommend them.

Deals

Blue Daisy Floral & Design 1
Exclusive

137 W. Rand Rd. Arlington Heights, IL, 60004
847-416-8887

* By Appointment Only
Location of (Blue Daisy Floral & Design)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding