Austin Preservations

Buffalo Grove, IL View map Visit website

Austin Preservations, specializes in preserving flowers from all events, from your wedding bouquets and memorials to any flowers that have special meaning to you. With expertise in freeze-drying flowers, we are able to create a one-of-a-kind floral keepsake to be cherished for a lifetime.

Your floral keepsake can be designed for the contemporary bride as well as the bride who loves Traditional or Victorian decor and every style in between!

With our wide selection of frames, domes, shadow boxes, glass boxes and price ranges.

Our Treasured Blooms Jewelry is made from the flower petals of your flowers to create beautiful beads. This is a wearable memory from your event.

• Woman-owned
    Crusita Married on 12/31/2015
    I stumbled upon Austin Preservation through Tassie at Instinct Design Studio. I wanted to create a shadow box for my flowers and other mementos. I was leaving for my honeymoon and wanted to drop off my flowers prior to leaving the next day, I called and spoke to Karen who advised me to come on over. It was Saturday evening around 8:00 pm when I made it to her home. Karen works out of her home and has lovely completed displays right on the wall. Karen assured me she would freeze my flowers that evening and we could discuss the arrangement of my shadow box at my convenience. Fast forward about one month later when I finally was able to return. I brought my Champaign glasses and other items and we collaborated on design. Karen also has a fabulous selection of shadow boxes but I wanted to use my glass card case because it was mirrored and had our names engraved so I'm ecstatic that worked out. I was advised my flowers are still in the freeze dryer for another couple of weeks to complete the process. I have no doubt the finished product will be stunning based on completed items I have already seen. Karen is quick to respond to calls and a pleasure to work with.

1132 WHITEHALL DR Buffalo Grove, IL, 60089
847-749-2650

By Appointment only
Location of (Austin Preservations)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding