Flamingo Waterpark Resort

2261 E. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy East Kissimmee - Just off the Florida Turnpike, Kissimmee, FL 34744 Map · Phone number

About Flamingo Waterpark Resort

The Perfect Marriage of savings, service and excitement!
The Clarion Resort and Waterpark gives you an affordable mix of fun and facilities for a unique wedding celebration. We can accommodate groups of 20 to 400 in our newly renovated banquet space. Picture your ceremony poolside followed by a lovely reception with a delicious menu prepared by our chef. We have wedding packages that include everything you need for a fantastic value! 247 Spacious guestrooms and suites at discounted rates and a 50,000 sq. ft. Waterpark right outside your room! What a fun place!

We are conveniently located in East Kissimmee just off the Florida Turnpike. For more information, please contact Catering/Sales at 407-569-1570

weddingreception
lobby

1 Reviews for Flamingo Waterpark Resort

• Lissette and Alexis

Lissette · Married on 09/05/2009

Their personnel were professional before, during and after my wedding. Everything went smooth and easy for me and for my invitees. The food was delicious and everybody enjoyed. My family and I spend the night of the wedding at the hotel and the rooms were clean and have everything we needed. Thank you guys for make my wedding a success!!

Sent on 09/23/2009

Flamingo Waterpark Resort FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 400
  • Describe your venue: Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

• 2261 E. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, East Kissimmee - Just off the Florida Turnpike Kissimmee, 34744 See on map
    4075691570 (Other Phone Number)