Kent, WA 98042 Map · Phone number

About Firefly Photography

Based in the Puget Sound, Firefly Photography is aimed at providing quality and affordable photography services. As a husband and wife team, we can provide all of the coverage for your big day!

MG30802
MG1793
MG8321

1 Reviews for Firefly Photography

Amanda · Married on 08/19/2012

I am so happy to have Firefly Photography take our wedding pictures! Rebecca and her assistant were EVERYWHERE! She was so upbeat and bossy when she needed to be, she had two cameras around her neck and she was constantly on the move. I was taking shots non stop (Picture shots, not alcoholic shots), I never saw her stop and just look like she didn't know what she was suppose to be doing. She had perfect timing for everything and she had such a great attitude about everything. I literally did not worry about her once, she had great control and when she wanted something of mine to take a picture of it she waited for me to not be using it or she grabbed it well before I needed. She was great at guiding everyone to the perfect spots for photo's. She also saw everything so detailed, I know this because apparently I had bug guts squished on the side of my dress and she did everything to cover it, I didn't even notice. She deserves this great rating!!

Sent on 08/25/2012