Elburn, IL 60119 Map · Phone number

About Finished Vision Photography

Sioux Falls’ luxury wedding photographers. Contact us today to chat about your unique and custom fine art photographic experience.

We like to keep things simple, all packages include full day coverage and a high resolution photo DVD so you can view, print and enjoy your captured moments anytime. Custom packages start at $3000. Call or email today to check availability.

Hi, this is Marie from Finished Vision. I base my business on relationships with my fabulous clients and giving them true artwork of the happiest day of their lives. Couples best suited for Finished Vision would include bubbly fun-havers, artsy fartsies, fashionistas, animal lovers, goofballs, rockers, laid-back easy breezers, Truth seekers, outside of the box-ers, believers of true love, and fine art appreciators. Only happy, positive types need apply.

I’d love to get to know you and your wedding style. Call me today at 605-838-3634 to set up a time to meet and chat about your special day.

*Typically booking 12-24 months in advance for wedding dates*

siouxfallsphotographers033
siouxfallsphotographers041

12 Reviews for Finished Vision Photography

Cagney · Married on 03/26/2011

Finished Vision Photography did my engagement photos! Next she will be doing my wedding in March and I cannot wait! Marie is such a great person all way around and she takes pride in her work!! Even my finance was SUPER happy and men don't really get in to getting there pictures taken! I have heard nothing but GREAT things since I posted my pictures on my wall! She is so creative and goes above and beyond. If you want to have the best pictures and someone who works with you and cares about what you want pick finished vision photography I promise you will love your pictures!! My soon to be husband is already talking about how he cant wait for her to take more pictures!! Spread the word she is Awesome! Thank you for taking the time making everyone's day special!! You ROCK!! : )

Kayla · Married on 11/01/2010

Photographer for every occasion! Marie did my maternity photos, my newborn photos, and when we get married, we will be having her do them too! She is professional and has the talent that separates her from the rest. We love that our photos do not look like something out of a textbook photography session. She takes the time to get to know your family, interests, personality, and can specially design a session that fits your individual needs. I highly recommend Marie at finished vision there are not enough wonderful words to describe her and her amazing work!

Jeni · Married on 10/10/2010

Amazing!!

Award

Finished Vision Photography FAQ

• Empire Productions
    Empire Productions Wedding DJs

Maire is Absolutely one of the Best in the Business! - If you are even 2nd Guessing going with Finished Vision . . . DON'T. . . . she is totally worth it! She works 1 on 1 with every couple, and everyone that has worked with Marie & staff loves their experience! Her Work is BEAUTIFUL! FINISHED VISION is a Great Choice For Wedding Photography!

• Holiday Inn Sioux Falls-City Centre
    Holiday Inn Sioux Falls-City Centre Hotel Weddings

Fabulous! Marie is wonderful to work with. She will capture all the moments of your wedding that will become fond memories!

• Emily Faith Photography
    Emily Faith Photography Wedding Photographers

Marie with Finished Vision Photography is not only an amazing photographer, she is a beautiful person. If you are looking for someone to bring energy and fun to your day, hire Marie! She gives you the time, attention, and professionalism that I would want on my own wedding day. You can't go wrong with this highly talented professional.

• Elburn, 60119 See on map