Feisty Flowers

Milwaukee, WI 53211 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Belle Fiori
  • Flowers For Dreams
  • Jaimer's Floral
  • Lilypots

11 Reviews for Feisty Flowers

• Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/10/2020

Nice friendly staff

Amazing people to work with. I changed my amount of flowers 3 times after we set everything up and I was on a payment plan and she was nothing but super understanding about me needing to add more flowers to the quote and changed it in a timely manner. My flower looked nice wish there was a way to transport them at the end of the night as they were just placed in a trash bag at the end of the night. I did notice a flower I requested wasn’t in my arrangement but they were still amazing looking.

Sent on 03/14/2021

Feisty Flowers's reply:

Hey Samantha,

Thank you for the kind review. We are understanding that things change and are happy to accommodate new ideas and adjustments. I apologize if we missed the boat on a favorite flower choice listed in your order. I did use all items I had listed and pictured. We always want to use the best and freshest product available so I am so glad you still enjoyed your bouquet. We are currently working on a process for donating flowers at the end of the night and appreciate that feedback. All flowers we do deliver are available for the client to keep and I apologize if I didn't make that clear especially since we were not there at the end of the night to facilitate that.
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 06/01/2019

Bold, Beautiful & Breathtaking

If you're looking for bold, beautiful and breathtaking floral design, you're in the right place.

We absolutely loved the experience of working with this florist! Jaclyn and her floral artists made not only the planning process seamless and fun, but they also truly understand how to bring a vision to life on any budget. Their passion and creativity shines through in every detail of their work leaving everyone in awe.

Words cannot say enough wonderful things about Feisty Flowers. Simply the best!

Sent on 09/06/2019

Feisty Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much Tara. Your kind words really mean a lot to us. It was such a great experience for us to be a part of your special day. We've been drooling over your photos. Absolutely stunning!

Caroline · Married on 06/09/2018

Our planner recommended Feisty Flowers and I am SO glad she did! Working with Jaclyn was awesome. From our first meeting, I knew she understood exactly what our vision was. We wanted a lot of greenery with white flowers. But not too white. And wild greenery but not too wild. And she totally got it! We did centerpiece cakes and wanted little flower buds on & around all of them and her team nailed it. We had our own arch which I sent pictures of to her several weeks before, and she had some really cool ideas on how to incorporate flowers into it. She stuck to our budget which I really appreciated as well. Jaclyn sent several people from her team on the day of and they were so prompt, friendly, and did a wonderful job! I would recommend Feisty Flowers to everyone!!

Sent on 07/26/2018

• Milwaukee, 53211 See on map
    Location of (Feisty Flowers)