Events Unleashed

Austin, Texas View map
$3,400 Package Price

$3,400 Package Price

At Events Unleashed, our team of passionate and creative wedding planners and event planning professionals believe that nothing replaces the value of face to face interaction with real people who "get" you. Each luxurious event we create is custom designed and aligns with your unique vision.

Our personal, hands-on approach goes with you for the long haul; we've got you covered from concept, through execution, to wrapup. You're busy and hardworking, no way could someone do your day job by reading a few blogs, magazines and printing checklist; the main reason we are here. We get it, like really. You can totally take over the world and we support you, we also love that you know when to run in your lane and let us run in ours.

Sometimes you just need the framework, but there are other times when you want assurance that you know, that you know. Our experienced and personalized services will help you achieve the worry and stress free event that you are envisioning. We expect to exceed our client's expectations and our clients can feel it, in every aspect of their Events Unleashed experience.

We are the premiere Austin multi-cultural wedding and event planner. Call us your vendor matchmaker, your go-to guru, your task list crusher; after all we'd just be filled with tons of useful information with no one to share it with! Our clients rave about the services they receive and our ability to color outside the lines!

​We offer an in-depth one-hour complimentary consultation for our prospective clients. Unleash the most important day of your life with Events Unleashed! Take two minutes to complete the information below and let's get started!

Please contact us by email at info@eventsunleashed.com or call us at 512-270-8796.

Let's unleash today!

• Black-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,850

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,400

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Erin V. Married on 05/07/2022

Nothing but excellence!

My husband and I have nothing but spectacular things to say about Lahoma and her team at Events Unleashed! Austin was a destination wedding for us, and their vision, expertise, & connections were vital in making the wedding planning process as straightforward and easy as it was. We also have them to thank for how smooth and relaxed our actual wedding day was — we keep saying it was flawless, and I know that’s not because there weren’t issues, but 100% because we had Lahoma and her team coordinating our vendors and solving problems behind the scenes. Working with Lahoma was genuinely so much fun and we had full confidence and trust in her from the very beginning. We cannot thank her and the Events Unleashed team enough for all they did for us!

Events Unleashed's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Erin! It was truly a pleasure to serve you and your husband (eek) on your big day!
  • Jackie
    Jackie H. Married on 03/26/2022

Thank You, Events Unleashed!!

From start to finish, Lahoma and the Events Unleashed Team were perfection. Like many brides, I started my wedding planner search via google. Lahoma quickly responded to my inquiry and I immediately felt comfortable with her and her process.

As a picky bride with no vision, I was really nervous about how all of the moving pieces would come together. Lucky for me, Lahoma is an expert. She gave me the structure I needed to make timely decisions within my budget and the space and time I needed to explore my likes and dislikes. She was always available when I needed her and always had great insight when I had a question or wanted her opinion. She has great relationships with fantastic Austin vendors and, once she got a sense of my style, was able to identify which of these vendors would be the best fit. She even got her nails done in my preferred style by the technician that I ultimately chose so I could see it (out of town bride).

Looking back on it, I can’t believe how calm I was our wedding weekend. As a perfectionist and a control freak, this is a true testament to Lahoma and her process. Lahoma and the Events Unleashed team shouldered all of the day of stress and craziness. And wow…I couldn’t believe how everything came together!!! It was beautiful!!!

As with most couples, our wedding weekend was largely a blur. That said, Lahoma ensured that my husband and I shared private moments to breathe and take everything in, including appetizers together alone before our rehearsal dinner and a lengthy departure ride with food and drink. After the wedding, my husband, who wasn’t super involved in wedding planning (shocking…lol), mentioned to me how warm and reassuring Lahoma was when it was time for him to walk down the aisle (THANK YOU, LAHOMA!).

Finally, through the months of planning, I think of Lahoma as a friend. I feel so lucky to have worked with her and the Events Unleashed Team!
  • Jerrell
    Jerrell T. Married on 02/09/2022

Best Wedding Planner Ever. Period.

Lahoma and her entire time at Events Unleashed are the best you will find in Austin. Not only were we treated fairly and professionally every step of the way, but after our original wedding was canceled during the pandemic (a month before the big day), Lahoma helped us coordinate a new wedding from scratch, plan everything all over again, and even flew to Califonia for the new wedding at no extra charge with only two and a half months to do it all. You simply will not find someone who is more kind, positive, and forward-thinking as Lahoma and her team at Events Unleashed and I would be crazy to recommend anyone else. Please hire her. You will not be disappointed!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Real Weddings

• Tony & Kaylan
    31 photos · 04/15/2017

DJ Dr. Drew DJ Dr. Drew Wedding DJs

Lahoma is certainly one of the best event planners I've worked with. I had the opportunity as a DJ for the same event, to work with her, as part of a wedding. Really thorough with her work, and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a professional to plan your next event. Much success Lahoma. DJ Dr. Drew

Humble Pie Desserts Humble Pie Desserts Wedding Cakes

This company has worked with some clients of mine and from consultation to the day-of, everything went smoothly. They are professional and very pleasing to work with!

912 E. 11th St. Austin, Texas, 78702
(512) 270-8796
Location of (Events Unleashed)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding