912 E. 11th St., Austin, TX 78702 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 18
  • Real Weddings 1

About Events Unleashed

At Events Unleashed, our team of passionate and creative wedding planners and event planning professionals believe that nothing replaces the value of face to face interaction with real people who "get" you. Each luxurious event we create is custom designed and aligns with your unique vision.

Our personal, hands-on approach goes with you for the long haul; we've got you covered from concept, through execution, to wrapup. You're busy and hardworking, no way could someone do your day job by reading a few blogs, magazines and printing checklist; the main reason we are here. We get it, like really. You can totally take over the world and we support you, we also love that you know when to run in your lane and let us run in ours.

Sometimes you just need the framework, but there are other times when you want assurance that you know, that you know. Our experienced and personalized services will help you achieve the worry and stress free event that you are envisioning. We expect to exceed our client's expectations and our clients can feel it, in every aspect of their Events Unleashed experience.

We are the premiere Austin multi-cultural wedding and event planner. Call us your vendor matchmaker, your go-to guru, your task list crusher; after all we'd just be filled with tons of useful information with no one to share it with! Our clients rave about the services they receive and our ability to color outside the lines!

​We offer an in-depth one-hour complimentary consultation for our prospective clients. Unleash the most important day of your life with Events Unleashed! Take two minutes to complete the information below and let's get started!

Please contact us by email at info@eventsunleashed.com or call us at 512-270-8796.

Let's unleash today!

Austin Food Truck Wedding
Austin Food Truck Wedding
All White Attire Bridal Party
All White Attire Bridal Party
claudia donnell front facing photo business card
gina and jonathan mcbride 2
eventsunleashedstilllifemedia2
Stunning Events Unleashed Coup
Stunning Events Unleashed Coup
angie and o celebrating wedding day
eventsunleashedheidirae4
martin and joanna wedding photo 2
craig and claudia kiss on cheek

Photos 17 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

23 Reviews for Events Unleashed

1 User photo

Nisha · Married on 09/02/2018

After one phone call with Lahoma I knew she was the wedding planner for me. She has a great personality. And a great approach to making the planning seamless. She also provided a very simple approach with all of the tools to ensure I wasn't overwhelmed with the planning process. My wedding day was a perfect. And I don't say that lightly as I am a perfectionist. Lahoma was there for the full planning of my wedding and also attended vendor meetings. She provided insight and guidance; without, losing sight of my vision for a beautifully intimate wedding day. When I didn't have a clear vision of what I wanted ... she was right there to provide the necessary guidance to ensure all of the pieces fell properly into place. I believe the key to success of our wedding day was Lahoma's vendor base. We utilized vendors she has worked with in the past, and they love working together. I felt like we had a dream team of vendors on our wedding day, and Lahoma and her team were the coaches and project managers behind all of it. Our day wouldn't have come together without her assistance. And I will forever be grateful!

Sent on 09/10/2018

CELISSA · Married on 08/04/2018

If I could give Lahoma and her team a 10 star review I would! They were amazing to work with and Lahoma was always was there to save the day when anxieties and day of problems arrived. My wedding was actually the 1st wedding I ever attended and I had no idea where to start. Lahoma and her team made me feel comfortable and they were my rock throughout the whole wedding process. Thank you Events Unleashed for guiding me every step of the way! I couldn't have done it without you!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Events Unleashed FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1850.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3400.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 75.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Real Weddings

• DJ Dr. Drew Wedding DJs

Lahoma is certainly one of the best event planners I've worked with. I had the opportunity as a DJ for the same event, to work with her, as part of a wedding. Really thorough with her work, and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a professional to plan your next event. Much success Lahoma. DJ Dr. Drew

• Humble Pie Desserts Wedding Cakes

This company has worked with some clients of mine and from consultation to the day-of, everything went smoothly. They are professional and very pleasing to work with!

• 912 E. 11th St. Austin, Texas, 78702 See on map
    512-890-9671 (Phone number)
    Location of (Events Unleashed)