Events Unleashed Reviews

28 | Austin, TX

28 Reviews for Events Unleashed

• Jerrell

Jerrell T. · Getting married on 02/09/2022

Best Wedding Planner Ever. Period.

Lahoma and her entire time at Events Unleashed are the best you will find in Austin. Not only were we treated fairly and professionally every step of the way, but after our original wedding was canceled during the pandemic (a month before the big day), Lahoma helped us coordinate a new wedding from scratch, plan everything all over again, and even flew to Califonia for the new wedding at no extra charge with only two and a half months to do it all. You simply will not find someone who is more kind, positive, and forward-thinking as Lahoma and her team at Events Unleashed and I would be crazy to recommend anyone else. Please hire her. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/13/2020

Brittany H. · Married on 10/10/2020

Blessing for the Best day ever!

Ms. Lahoma Dade and the events unleashed crew made sure our wedding was perfect from every detail. Communication was excellent she took care of every need communicating with our vendors, making sure our guest were safe utilizing all safety precautions for Covid. Lahoma and I communicated weekly, she made me feel comfortable that everything was taken care of . I didn’t have to worry about a thing. Our wedding turned out amazing!!! It was a blessing to have Events Unleashed take care of best day ever❤️

Sent on 10/17/2020

Tamara N. · Married on 10/10/2020

Outstanding Service and Delivery

Lahoma Dade of Events Unleashed is fabulous. She took care of every detail pre-wedding, met with my daughter weekly and delivered on a exceptional event. My daughter and I were relieved of the planninng stress. With guests from other states, COVID, and last minute changes, Lahoma executed through it all. She even came prepared to put extra touches of deco for the facility. Lahoma was outstanding and I would use her for every event. She made my onky daughter's wedding day a special day to remember forever.

Sent on 10/18/2020

Jackie J. · Married on 08/01/2020

True Professional

From the beginning of the planning process, Lahoma was incredible! She made us feel heard, gave great suggestions and was always just an email or call away when we had any last minute questions.

Three weeks before my daughter’s wedding the venue informed us that we couldn’t proceed with the wedding at the venue because of the new Executive Order the Governor issued due to COVID-19.

My daughter was adamant that COVID-19 was not going to stop her wedding. Within three weeks Lahoma and her team transformed my daughter’s backyard into a beautiful wedding venue with a tent, draping, chairs, tables, flowers and lightening. She coordinated the change of venue with all of the vendors and made the transition seamless.

On the day of the wedding, she did a phenomenal of job. We could not have made it through the day without her. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who is looking for a wedding planner.

Sent on 08/16/2020
  • Melissa

Melissa N. · Married on 08/01/2020

Best Decision!

We found Lahoma through a wedding planning platform, connecting with a few planners before ultimately selecting her to help us plan this special day. This was the best decision we could have made. For context, this was was our second wedding to plan, since we were initially supposed to get married in Hawaii, and we truly could not have done this without her. She was absolutely amazing to work with and helped bring our vision to life in only one months' time. She was very organized and kept us on track in making decisions to keep our timeline, and on top of it, she was so much fun to work with. At our initial meeting, Lahoma asked thoughtful questions and provided suggestions, and by the end, she knew exactly what sort of experience we wanted to create for our guests and what was most important to us. She has a vast network of vendors that she could tap into and was very open and willing to work with vendors from our network or look for additional vendors to supplement. Lahoma conducted screening calls with each of the vendors beforehand so that by the time that we spoke with them, they were a high contender, saving us so much time. Each of the vendors that she connected us with and that we ultimately ended up using were professional and fun to work with. On the day of, Lahoma took care of everything so that we could sit back, relax, and enjoy, including making sure there was enough water / drinks while getting ready, everyone was in the right positions, and loading up for us at the end of the night. Lahoma was on our same wavelength and we trusted her to make game time decisions on our behalf. Our wedding was everything we could have hoped for and more and our guests had such an amazing time. We hope that we have the opportunity to work with her again as a future party planner. We love Lahoma!

Sent on 11/23/2020
  • Vanescia

Vanescia · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing Wedding planner!

I absolutely love Lahoma and the rest of her staff at Events Unleashed. I seriously kept telling my now husband how much of a steal I felt we were getting during our wedding planning process. She never hesitated to hop on a quick call with us or meet us at a vendor if needed. She is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to Austin venues and vendors. She put us at ease from the moment we first sat down with her and I couldn’t imagine having anyone else help me the night of my wedding. Lahoma is a true gem. Trust me, YOU NEED HER!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Nisha · Married on 09/02/2018

After one phone call with Lahoma I knew she was the wedding planner for me. She has a great personality. And a great approach to making the planning seamless. She also provided a very simple approach with all of the tools to ensure I wasn't overwhelmed with the planning process. My wedding day was a perfect. And I don't say that lightly as I am a perfectionist. Lahoma was there for the full planning of my wedding and also attended vendor meetings. She provided insight and guidance; without, losing sight of my vision for a beautifully intimate wedding day. When I didn't have a clear vision of what I wanted ... she was right there to provide the necessary guidance to ensure all of the pieces fell properly into place. I believe the key to success of our wedding day was Lahoma's vendor base. We utilized vendors she has worked with in the past, and they love working together. I felt like we had a dream team of vendors on our wedding day, and Lahoma and her team were the coaches and project managers behind all of it. Our day wouldn't have come together without her assistance. And I will forever be grateful!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Celissa · Married on 08/04/2018

If I could give Lahoma and her team a 10 star review I would! They were amazing to work with and Lahoma was always was there to save the day when anxieties and day of problems arrived. My wedding was actually the 1st wedding I ever attended and I had no idea where to start. Lahoma and her team made me feel comfortable and they were my rock throughout the whole wedding process. Thank you Events Unleashed for guiding me every step of the way! I couldn't have done it without you!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Tricia · Married on 05/27/2018

tl;dr: Lahoma and her team are amazing--worth every penny. Choose Events Unleashed. You won't be disappointed.

Long version: The reviews are true. Lahoma is amazing. She's amazing at her job and amazing to work with. I know we were NOT her easiest clients--we must have thrown her for a loop with some of our decisions, but you'd never know it. She took everything in stride, never batting an eyelash. Not only did she execute flawlessly, but our day was way better than we could have imagined. She got to know us and helped us craft a vision that reflected both of us (we didn't really have one which made her job even harder)--and under a tight timeline, too.

On the day of... Many things outside of her control went wrong on that day, but we didn't know it at the time. We just showed up and had a beautiful day. To this day, we continue to marvel at how she pulled it all off... Lahoma magic, we call it. Unbelievable. She's a pro.

Sent on 07/05/2018

Kendra · Married on 05/20/2018

Simply amazing! Lahoma, Des and Candace were phenomenal. We could not have asked for a more organized team from start to finish. She walked us through every step, was super professional and ended with a bang. All my husband and I had to do was show up for our wedding. We truly appreciate everything you did to make our wedding special!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Christy · Married on 10/28/2017

Lahoma is AMAZING! She provided phenomenal service throughout all stages of planning my wedding. I was looking for a planner who had industry expertise and who would provide me peace of mind. I received that from Lahoma and so much more! During the beginning phases when there were lots of unknowns, Lahoma helped me hone in my vision. She detailed out all the necessary tasks including those that I hadn't even thought about. She was readily available to answer questions and her creativity helped put the finishing touches on the wedding day. I especially appreciate her being flexible to the constantly changing and unpredictable days of planning a wedding with a new baby!

There are lots of wedding planners to choose from but what sets Lahoma apart is the "how" behind her service. Lahoma's beautiful and vibrant spirit resonates throughout the execution of her planning. How she is able to ease the stressful times, how she is able to put a smile on your face and how she makes you feel taken care of is a unique and special quality that is by far one of the most important services that you will need for one of the biggest days of your life!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/14/2017

We had 6 weeks to plan our wedding before moving to our new duty station out of state. We were on a budget, but we still wanted our special day to be memorable and unique. Lahoma was gracious to assist in our planning and was always available every step of the way to answer all of our questions. We were so blessed to have all of her MANY vendor connections available for use. Because of our budget Lahoma tailored her preferred vendors to fit our needs. We paid $250 for an AMAZING wedding photographer, $350 for a great videographer, and just under $200 for our beautiful wedding flowers. Talk about fast planning on a budget!
    Besides all of he planning, Lahoma was fantastic on our special day. I love to be in control, and I can honestly say that Lahoma put me at ease knowing that control was in the right hands, her's, for such an important day. She was flexible with our ceremony time schedule, my family usually run's late, but firm enough to ensure an overall smooth process.

I would definitely recommend her for weddings and any event!

Sent on 05/05/2017

Brandon · Married on 06/24/2017

First off I have to say I was not a huge believer in the need of a Wedding Planner. I mean sure they have tons of knowledge about weddings and connections at their disposal, but did that really mean my wife an I couldn't do it ourselves?? Boy was I WRONG. We tried out Events Unleashed with high expectations and they fully delivered. I watched Lahoma take care of our wedding needs, make sure I(the groom) stayed involved, keep my bride-zilla happy, and build a personal relationship with us both at the same time. It was to the point where I felt as if we weren't paying her enough for all the things she was doing for us. On top of that, my wife and I are way more knowledgeable about the wedding process and are able to provide feedback and suggestions for other aspiring marriages. Whats crazy is that Events Unleashed is not solely limited to weddings. Im an app developer and they set up my entire launch party for me which was a huge success. When you hire these people you are getting a Wedding planner, a consultant, an advisor, and a friend. Thats invaluable. From the bottom of my heart I thank you guys for taking a stubborn guy like me and turning him into a lifelong friend/customer. I look forward to working with you for every project that I have.

Sent on 09/04/2017
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 05/27/2017

Lahoma was actually contracted by the coordinator I hired to run my wedding. I did not meet her before the day of the wedding and I did not pay her directly for her services so I'm not sure how much she charges. I also can't speak to her communication leading up to a wedding. But she did a fabulous job running my wedding! Our DJ had some issues and there was a period with no music and she came up and suggested we go ahead and cut the cake while we were waiting for him to fix the music. I really appreciate her quick thinking. She also checked in frequently to make sure we didn't need anything and everything I asked for was taken care of. I was very impressed with her service!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Kimberly · Married on 12/31/2016

Lahoma was so easy to work with even with all of our last minute requests as well as with my dad's many detailed and sometimes strange requests. When there were printing issues with the invitations/signs etc the day before the wedding, Lahoma handled it and we didn't even know about it until after the wedding! She is easily accessible and answers emails and texts/phone calls very quickly. She is encouraging, helpful and creative with her ideas. Lahoma was always there to calm our nerves and tell us everything was going to be great! We could not have chosen a better wedding planner. We are so glad to have met Lahoma and will highly recommend her to anyone who needs a planner!

Sent on 02/07/2017

Rosemary · Married on 10/22/2016

Lahoma, Chancy and Nikkita made our wedding a smashing success. Events Unleashed is a highly professional and experienced team - I would absolutely recommend them to anyone planning a wedding or other major event. Our meetings leading up to the event were productive and helpful. On the big day, Lahoma's team went above and beyond to make our day truly special. They are really stellar! Could not recommend more highly. If you are not sure whether or not you need a coordinator for your wedding, in retrospect they were the most essential vendor for us of all. There are so many little details that go into a wedding and I am so glad that we hired a pro. Events Unleashed took care of it all and made the night flawless. Definitely money well spent.

Sent on 11/13/2016

Janet · Married on 09/24/2016

I knew from the start that I wanted/needed assistance planning my wedding day from 5 states away (live in Oregon, wedding in Texas). I couldn't be more pleased that I chose Events Unleashed. Lahoma and her team has far exceeded my expectations! This team does an excellent job of not only getting the job done, but they make you feel so special in the process. They go above the call of duty and not only for me, but for all persons involved in the event. I cannot tell you how many people came up to me and expressed the level of outstanding treatment they received from Lahoma and her team (this included wedding guests, family members and vendors). I can say confidently that you would be making the absolute "right choice" by going with Events Unleashed for any future events you may have. I promise you that you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/06/2016

Thais · Married on 08/20/2016

Events Unleashed is amazing!! They made our 15th wedding anniversary and vow renewal celebration a night to remember for all in attendance. People keep coming up to me and telling me they had the best time and everything was so beautiful. It wouldn't have happened without Events Unleashed. Thank you for all of the major and minor details you took care of. Thank you for being so warm, caring, and personable. Wow!!! Keep up the great work!

Sent on 08/27/2016

Lahoma and the entire Events Unleashed team is AWESOME! I didn't even think I "needed" a wedding planner or coordinator. Then I was at a friend's wedding and noticed how flawless and smooth everything was running. That's when I met Lahoma! A true miracle worker behind the scenes! I started talking with her about helping me plan my big day and she was so open, honest and communicative about each step of the process. She helped me find a planning package that would work for me and was interested in saving me money at every twist and turn. She was constantly available via phone or email and answered every silly question I could think of. She is obviously passionate about what she does and truly cares about each and every one of her clients. She is extremely organized, thoughtful, and professional. One week out and she literally took everything out of my hands! She helped me delegate, helped me make smart decisions and more importantly helped me to be able to actually enjoy my day. I was on a very tight budget and was planning on just having my friends help. I am so incredibly grateful that I decided to have Lahoma and her team be a part of our wedding day. Most people say that their wedding is a blur because they were pulled this way and that and they don't even remember it. I can honestly say that because of the Events Unleashed team, my husband and I were able to enjoy every minute of the actual wedding day as well as before and after, which can often be so stressful with everything going on. Not only did they follow my vision for the execution of the day, but they were even there to make sure we were drinking enough water, eating, and had everything we needed. I wish I could write more but all I can say is that Lahoma and Events Unleashed is the reason why our wedding was the absolute best day of our lives! Her smile, energy and passion makes her the most amazing person and wedding planner in the business! We love Lahoma!

Sent on 06/10/2016

Christine · Married on 11/21/2015

Lahoma and her team did an EXCELLENT job during my wedding ceremony & reception! I initially hired her for day of coordination only, but she was with me every step of the way. It was very comforting and assuring to have someone with so much knowledge & expertise handling my big day from start to finish. I come from an event planning background and am very particular. I feel blessed to have had her and I appreciate her for making my day extra amazing and worry-free! I wish I could rate her 10 stars! I highly recommend Events Unleashed to any and everyone!

Sent on 12/27/2015

Korie · Married on 05/10/2015

Lahoma of Events Unleashed did an absolutely amazing job. Everything the day of my wedding ran seamless. If anything went wrong, I sure didn't find out about it. We started on time and had such a great feel in the atmosphere. I gave her my vision for what I wanted the space to look like and it exceeded my expectations. She always responded promptly and even available with advice when the budget got tight. I can't thank her and her staff enough!

Sent on 08/28/2015

Lauren · Married on 05/09/2015

Lahoma is a lifesaver! She goes above and beyond to make sure that every detail is taken care of, and also that you have peace of mind about it all. I couldn't imagine pulling off our special day without the help of her and her team. She helped us communicate with our vendors, think through how to get the best value within our budget, and kept us on schedule to avoid last minute projects/errands/etc. and more. Everything came out great and we all got to enjoy it without worrying about whether or not things we getting taken care of because we knew it was handled. I can't emphasize enough how much Lahoma put us at ease throughout the whole process, which is priceless during what can be an extremely stressful time. Also, Lahoma is great at making your vision come to life within a practical budget which was very important to us. I highly recommend Events Unleashed!

Sent on 05/26/2015

Regina · Married on 04/24/2015

Lahoma was a dream to work with; she was everything I didn't know I needed. She went above and beyond, and listened to my vision and executed it flawlessly! She was available whenever I needed her, and she gave great recommendations and ideas, and made sure the wedding ran as smooth as possible. I received so many compliments by guests the wedding was seamless, and that is all due to Lahoma. I literally arrived to the venue, got ready, and had the time of my life. I strongly recommend Lahoma. Thank you Lahoma!!

Sent on 05/29/2015

Drew · Married on 02/21/2015

I was the designated DJ/MC for a wedding that was coordinated by Lahoma. Her professionalism and attention to detail is definitely one of the best that I've experienced as a professional in the event entertainment industry. Frankly, I wish there were more coordinators in this business that exuded the same level of professionalism. Your event is in great hands with Lahoma.

Thanks,
    DJ Dr. Drew

Sent on 02/25/2015

Nathan · Married on 02/21/2015

Lahoma was so amazing best wedding planner ever.... she is a woman that puts things in order and into play.... very well organized with everything..... she is such a blessing and we appreciate her so much
    Lahoma is one of the best out there...

Sent on 02/25/2015