Events by Truly Yours

Williamsburg, VA View map
$1,750 Package Price

$1,750 Package Price

Events by Truly Yours is a wedding planning company based in Williamsburg, Virginia. The company offers its services throughout Richmond, Hampton, and Virginia Beach. It is a full-service wedding and event planning company, specializing in wedding planning and design. The company has a well-experienced wedding planner, who is capable of creating different events, such as weddings, birthday parties, graduations, anniversaries, and corporate events. They have been in the wedding planning industry since 2010, having coordinated hundreds of weddings in six different states.

Events by Truly Yours covers several wedding types, such as civil, destination, eco-friendly, non-religious, cultural, double weddings, military, and religious. They also accommodate a variety of planning services, including:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Event design
  • Full planning
  • Guest list
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,250

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,750

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Shelly P. Married on 09/26/2020

I can't stop raving about Christy!!!

Christy was by far THE BEST vendor that I hired for my wedding. I hired her as a month-of coordinator and she ended up being much more than that. She was so warm, thoughtful, and listened to everything that I requested. She was so organized and reassured me through a lot of stressful decisions - and she even made a lot of decisions for me (ones that I didn't care about). Through all the stress of planning a wedding during Covid, she made my wedding day effortless, stress-free and perfect. You will not regret hiring her, and you'll gain an amazing friend from it as well! :)
    Samantha Married on 10/19/2019
    Christi was beyond amazing! Not only is she a wedding planner but she owns a bridal shop in Williamsburg and I happened to see her card on a table with many different vendors and I found out that she is a wedding planner as well. Christi and her team were phenomenal on the day of the wedding. Everyone told me to expect things to go wrong at my wedding. If anything did go wrong, I had no idea because her team seemed to be everywhere taking care of things.
  • Chelsie
    Chelsie Married on 07/20/2019

Nichole and Janae Are Awesome

My husband and I married in July on the hottest day of the year. Nichole and Janae made the whole day so much better even though we had to move our ceremony indoors the Thursday right before and added a last-minute butterfly release. They were carrying around water bottles, holding little fans, releasing butterflies, checking in on us, and managing everything. We received so many compliments from our family and friends on how together, kind, and helpful they both were. Thank you so much ladies!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Pricing

I Do Weddings with Love I Do Weddings with Love Wedding Florists

I have had the opportunity to work with Christy on several occasions. What a gem. Her personality and the way she cares for her clients is absolutely amazing. A must check her out if looking for a day of or full coordination.

Schmidt's Flowers & Accessories Schmidt's Flowers & Accessories Wedding Florists

We have had the privilege to work with this company. They are extremely professional and easy to work with. They make sure to cover everything detail for your special day. We would recommend this company to our brides

Rev. Cory Newell and Associates Rev. Cory Newell and Associates Wedding Officiants

Husband and wife duo team are dynamo will make your event shine and you not stress a single bit. They bring with them passion to be the best and they perform as the professionals that they are. You won't go wrong with this powerful duo! Much love, pastor cory <><

5580 Foundation St. Williamsburg, VA, 23188
804-728-0667
Location of (Events by Truly Yours)

Other vendors in Hampton Roads for your wedding