30 Reviews for Events by Truly Yours

Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Partial Planning (1)
Double Weddings (1)
29 Events by Truly Yours Reviews

I came across Truly Yours at a Bridal Show. Not only do they own a dress and tux shop, but they won me over almost immediately for planning. I am so glad I hired Christy for planning. She was a dream come true! Helped with everything I needed and then on the day of the wedding handled everything. My oh-so-lovely sister informed me that several problems arose right before the wedding, but Christy took care of all of them without stressing me. I was very thankful for that.

Profile Picture Brittany, 12/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Brought a team of people to help with set up and tear down. Did a great job! It was super cold so I am glad that I didn't have to be outside doing it.

Profile Picture Sarah, 12/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Ladies Events by Truly Yours travels! I hired them for my destination wedding and was worried that they wouldn't travel. But I met Christy at a bridal show and fell in love with her! She was fantastic and worth every single penny and then some.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Christy and Rachel were amazing! They handled everything including keeping my step mother away from my mom, which was a great thing.

Profile Picture Diana, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Christi was beyond amazing! Not only is she a wedding planner but she owns a bridal shop in Williamsburg and I happened to see her card on a table with many different vendors and I found out that she is a wedding planner as well. Christi and her team were phenomenal on the day of the wedding. Everyone told me to expect things to go wrong at my wedding. If anything did go wrong, I had no idea because her team seemed to be everywhere taking care of things.

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/19/19, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I hired Christy about half way though planning and I wish I had hired her sooner. She saved me SOOO much time by telling me exactly which vendors fit my needs instead of me spending hours researching different photographers and DJ's and then finding out that the one that I really wanted was booked or too expensive. Plus she gave me fantastic ideas that I never would have thought of myself and really made the wedding unique. Thanks so much.

Profile Picture Karla, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I am so sorry for waiting so long to write this review! Truly Yours took care of everything from the beginning until the end! I found them at their bridal shop, Christy has been in planning for years and opened up a bridal shop (I figured she must be good if she can afford a bridal shop and I was not wrong!). She was always on top of things, answering emails quickly, responding to texts and messages super late, whenever I needed her. I am sure there are cheaper planners out there, but for the service and attention I received, I wouldn't have hired anyone else.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Referrals

Christy did an absolutely amazing job - she is a true livesaver! She answered all my questions promptly and professionally in the months leading up to my wedding, and she was always so sunny and optimistic. She thought of everything and took so much off of my plate - I really could not have done this without her. On the wedding day I had no stress at all - Christy handled everything smoothly and with a smile. She is worth WAY more than she charges, and even more tellingly she is willing to go above and beyond for her brides. Event though I only purchased her day-of coordination services, she never hesitated to answer my calls or emails even months before the wedding, and had not one but two in-person consultations with me. She is the real deal, and I can't recommend her highly enough.

Profile Picture Katie, 9/3/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines

I probably should have written this review earlier, but here it goes. I loved Truly Yours!! They were the best decision that I made when it came to my wedding (except for picking the guy I married. hehe). They just sent me an anniversary card which was beyond awesome!

Profile Picture Anna, 11/26/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Christi and her team were absolutely amazing! We even had a hurricane facing our wedding and they managed to help pull off the most incredibly beautiful evening for us! I couldn't stop smiling that even my cheeks hurt! We honestly couldn't have imagined a more perfect wedding!!!

Profile Picture ashley, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Weddings are beautiful but stressful. You can breathe easier with Truly Yours.
They advocate for you and help your event to run seamlessly.

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Christy and Brian from Events by Truly Yours did a wonderful job on our wedding day! Christy was great at answering my myriad of random questions in the days leading up to the event. She ensured everything was set up exactly as we had envisioned (despite the horrible laundry list of things I gave her to do), and it all looked great! We had already picked a lot of our vendors by the time we had decided we wanted a day-of coordinator, but she had only good things to say about the vendors we had picked, which made us feel more at ease. She was a guiding hand as things progressed through the day (if anything actually went wrong, we never saw it), and her friendly and gentle demeanor helps to prevent any last minute freak outs :) Overall, we would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Sara, 10/1/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Reception, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Referrals

Christy and Bryan were amazing! We changed our dates and venue and they were flexible and helped us every step of the way. I even forgot the serving set and they stopped to get one on their way to the venue the day of! We have become great friends! We are referring all of our friends to them when they get married! Thank you so much for helping our day go wonderfully!

Profile Picture Amber, 9/17/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious

Christy was very responsive and willing to go the lengths to make our wedding perfect.

Profile Picture User6304589, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Double Weddings, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord.

They were very thorough and the wedding was really quite impressive. Would recommend to anyone looking for a wedding planner!!

Profile Picture User7347273, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

As an out-of-town bride, I cannot say enough good things about Truly Yours! Christy and her husband were just so great! From the planning to the wedding website to the day of support, they were both so helpful. The vendors they suggested turned out absolutely perfect. Christy was always there for me in case I had a question or a thought or a concern or a meltdown. :) She dealt with the vendors when I didn't have enough time. She listened to me whenever I called. She perfectly orchestrated the reception, and I'm serious, it was flawless. Her husband designed a lovely wedding website for us. The night of the wedding when it was time to leave and my car was not where it needed to be to do the drive off, her husband drove us in their personal car to our hotel (granted it was only like a fourth of a mile from the reception, but still, they didn't have to do that, but they did because they cared) Also relevant, Truly Yours was very reasonably priced. If you go with Truly Yours, you will not regret it. Thank you so much Christy and Bryan for everything.

Profile Picture Audrey, 7/23/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Destination, Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

I can not recommend Christy enough!!! My husband and I hired Christy to be our day of coordinator for our Williamsburg, VA wedding. I didn't want to have any family members to have a job on our wedding day, and I am just SO happy I found Christy. I can honestly say I did not have to worry about anything on my wedding day because of her. Leading up to the wedding, she met with us to discuss our plans and vendors. She answered my many questions throughout the process and made helpful and creative suggestions. She scouted out our venues and checked in with our vendors. The day of the wedding she made sure everything went smoothly. Her husband, Bryan, was also there the day of and set up all our decorations for us (we had done DIY centerpieces, etc.), and helped out all night. When we arrived at the wedding for our cocktail hour, our venue looked flawless. Christy also was always so calm and cheerful. It was a pleasure to work with her. You will be a lucky bride/groom if you choose to work with her.

Profile Picture Kelly, 3/12/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord.

I did not believe in magic until I placed my wedding into the hands of Truly Yours! Thank you Christy!! You are amazing!

Profile Picture Torie and Justin, 1/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I hired Truly Yours to plan a vow renewal ceremony. I cannot believe how much Christy knew about all of the local vendors. It seems that whenever I had any questions about one of them, she knew exactly who I was talking about and what their specialty was. She was able to suggest vendors to me based on my exact needs, and I did not have to worry if I was getting the right caterer and DJ. She is very experienced, professional, and by far the best investment I could have made.

Profile Picture Virginia, 12/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

It was amazing how much attention to detail Christy has, and how she made every little thing go perfectly together! A wedding is one of the most important days of your life, why would anyone want to leave it up to chance by hiring vendors that might not be up to your standards. Truly Yours knows who is good, and not only good, but who is best for your wedding! The day of coordination ran so smoothly so all I had to do was sit back and enjoy my wedding day. They handle all set up, and clean up! I highly recommend.

Profile Picture User6046293, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Christy from Truly Yours was absolutely amazing to work with! When we first met I could tell that we just clicked and she understood exactly what I wanted! I no longer had to stress about my wedding. I had doubts about hiring a wedding planner, but with Christy I was still able to be involved whenever I wanted, but she really went above and beyond in making sure that my wedding was exactly how I imagined it. She replied to emails quickly and basically was there every step of the way. I highly recommend her and her team!

Profile Picture Meredith, 9/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious

Working with Christy on day-of coordination was one of the best decisions my husband and I made. Christy's attention to detail and thorough vendor follow up left us with a PERFECT event. My husband and I were able to be guests at our event without worrying about any of the logistics and details. She set up and broke down our event and ensured that all of our materials were carefully packed and returned to us good-as-new. As a professional event planner myself, I highly recommend working with Christy O'Neal at Truly Yours.

Profile Picture Arina, 8/30/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Christy was my LIFE SAVOR for my wedding. With a months notice I needed 2 bartenders and a wedding day coordinator, Christy and her team came through!! I had originally planned to use some family friends to help with the coordinating and that fell through last minute.I found Christy and met with her a month prior and went over everything with her. The day of the wedding I did not have to worry about a thing!! She was awesome and she really knows what she is doing! I am beyond grateful for her and her team! To top it off it was a large wedding of 200 at The Vintager Inn!! I highly recommend her!!

Profile Picture Cindy, 5/30/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Christy was absolutely the best, she attended appointments with vendors with me that my fiancé couldn't go to, she kept contact with those vendors, she was there any time of day I had a question. The day of the wedding she was there to set up, completely ran the rehearsal, and kept things running smoothly during the wedding. I didn't have to do a thing except enjoy my day. She even did majority of the cleanup. I would recommend her to anyone, she truly goes above and beyond the description of a wedding planner. Thank you Christy for making my day perfect!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/16/15, 4 Reviews