10569 1/2 Magnolia Ave, Riverside, CA 92505 Map · Phone number

About Events by Grace Avenue

Events by Grace Avenue is an event planning company based in Southern California that will make your dream wedding a reality. The Grace Avenue team is dedicated to helping you plan along the way or manage your event. Whether you are planning an elopement or full-on wedding, we are ready to be there for you.

Experience

Grace Galarza (lead planner) has always had a love for all kind of events from conferences, family parties, non-profit events, marketing events, weddings, and the list goes on. Grace Galarza is a creative and detailed oriented event planner who realized her potential in the wedding event industry after implementing multiple events for her past employers. Wanting to skip the 9-5 clock, it was in Grace's self-confidence and potential to create Events by Grace Avenue, a company she is passionate about with the ability to help couples plan their dream wedding. Grace Galarza holds a Bachelor of Arts in Communication, minor in Human Services from California State University, Fullerton and a Master's Degree in Public Administration from California State University, Northridge.

Events by Grace Avenue offers full wedding planning services, partial planning services, and month of coordination (Previously known as day of coordination).

Products Offered

Events by Grace Avenue offers rentals such as backdrops, photobooths, and custom bridal wear.

Other

Events by Grace Avenue 3
Events by Grace Avenue 4
  • Crystal

Crystal Larios · Getting married on 11/11/2020

The best coordinator out there!

We just got married on 11/23/19 and let me tell you a little about my coordinator BFF Grace. After interviewing a few day of coordinators, I knew Grace was the one. She's quick and you can tell that she is always thinking a million thoughts at a time while organizing all her ideas on paper. When we would meet she always came prepared and always left me homework to do. I am a very organized person and thought I could handle it all, but I was transitioning from my old job to my current new one and I needed someone I could trust to make sure my dream wedding become a reality. Grace was my person, she stepped up to the plate and handled my week of details. She contacted all my vendors and gave them the details and what was expected of them the day off. She collected all my contracts and understood them fully. She even saved my life a few times when I failed to contact a serving staff. She got quotes for me and helped me pick the right team. On Thursday, the Saturday before the wedding, we had took on the daunting task of creating a seating chart with 200 names. My husband and I were exhausted after grouping them all and I could not get myself to format, print, and frame the chart. I text Grace and she told me not worry about it, that she would take it from here and get it all done. She most definitely did! Now lets talk about my rehearsal, I was an hour late because of traffic and instead of wasting time, Grace got my wedding party fed and then got them all to help with the reception set up. Our bridal party consisted of 26 individuals and Grace kept them all organized. Grace definitely went above and beyond. Now when engaged couples ask me what is the one piece of advice I could give them, it's definitely get yourself a Grace! Grace coordinated my wedding day and gave me the freedom to enjoy the most special day of my life. Her and my other BFF (Mom) orchestrated the event of a life time! Between the both of them I knew my wedding dreams were in perfect hands. Grace was so sweet to her and they both held it down for me. If you are looking for a coordinator/planner/BFF, look no further! Grace is the real deal:)

Thank you Grace for Everything! I appreciate everything you did to make last Saturday the best night! I could not have asked for more.

Sent on 11/27/2019

Amy Le · Married on 06/29/2019

Our wedding fairy - she's amazing!

When we got engaged, we thought we would try our hand at planning our big day all by ourselves. We quickly found ourselves having a hard time balancing wedding planning with our daily lives. We had a few months left before our wedding day and weren't sure if it was too late to find a day of coordinator for the big day. We had been in contact with a few other day of coordinators, but when we met with Grace we immediately knew we had to book her. If I could turn back time, we would have reached out earlier for not only day of coordination but also wedding planning.

Grace and her team are BEYOND amazing. We opted for day of coordination and she met with us several times to go over all of the details and create our timeline. Although the wedding is only one day, Grace helps you stay on track months in advance and organize the items that you've already completed or have yet to do. Grace was always available via email, text, or a call if anything came up! We had a few last minute changes and she got them all in and communicated with our vendors. She brought up so many details that we never thought of and eased all of our worries. Not only that, she took the time to learn about our culture since we were incorporating some Vietnamese traditions in our wedding.

When our wedding day came around, we were completely stress free. It was the most magical day for us and we truly believe Grace was our amazing wedding fairy. Shout out to Grace and Miguel!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Maggie Jimenez · Married on 02/15/2019

Casino San Clemente

Grace and her team are AMAZING! From our first meeting until the very end she exceeded my expectations! She sends you a Google drive to help keep everything in order; to the timeline, seating arrangements, details, etc. It helped keep me, a bride who did a million things at once, stay calm cool and collected. Rain was in the forecast for our wedding, and Grace’s team were prepared for it all. Luckily it only started drizzling at the end of cocktail hour! I recommend Events by Grace Avenue for any and all your wedding needs!

Sent on 02/17/2019

Events by Grace Avenue's reply:

Thank you so much Maggie, it was my pleasure to help you have an amazing wedding and allow you to be present. Best wishes from our team and hope you enjoy your honeymoon!
    -Grace
    Events by Grace Avenue Team

Award

Events by Grace Avenue FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1600.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 6300.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Elopement
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 10569 1/2 Magnolia Ave Riverside, California, 92505 See on map