9055 comprint Ct. Suite 400, Gaithersburg, MD 20877 Map · Phone number

About Event Technology Solutions

We pride ourselves by providing our clients the latest and top of the line equipments to ensure that your event needs are met and exceeded! We offer exceptional service with a professional, personable and dependable DJ with over 15 years of experience of getting the party started.

We welcome the opportunity to make your special day a memorable experience. Take a look at the benefits you will receive:

- Professional Service complete with high tech equipments, motion lighting, state of the art sound system and various music genres

- On time set up

- Flexibility with special requests from the celebrant and their guests

- Affordable pricing (usually 20% less than our competitors)

- Various DJ Packages suited to meet your budget

- Rental of other Audio/Visual equipments such as LCD Projectors, Screens, or Plasma TV's for slideshows

LCDTV
logo2
dancing

1 Reviews for Event Technology Solutions

Catrina · Married on 06/27/2009

We contacted Vhic from Event Technology Solutions less than 3 weeks before our wedding because we were not happy with the audio/video guy at the Hilton Hotel. We explained to Vhic our needs for audio during the cerremony and that we were looking to rent TV's for the reception to show a video slideshow that my mom put together.

Vhic exceeded our expectations. He was very informative... even I could understand all of the technical stuff he was saying. If I could give him more than 5 starts for each category, I definitely would. He followed up every day to ensure that I received faxes and emails. Had a little problem at the beginning getting emails from him... work email banned him :)

Vhic arrived at the hotel early to set-up with 2 other co-workers and they made sure to contact my uncle who sang during the ceremony to practice and my mom to get the dvd for the slideshow. They also took care of our surprise recessional song of "Gimme All Your Lovin" playing it exaclty when we wanted them to. For the reception, the tv's were set-up nicely fitting or classy and elegant theme.

I couldn't speak more highly of this company. We barely noticed they were there and they gave the great idea of "looping" our slideshow pictures so that they would show continously for about an hour.

Very professional group of people!!

Sent on 07/10/2009