6227 Middlebelt Road, Garden City, MI 48135 Map · Phone number

About Eva's Bridal & Fashions

Eva's Bridal is your one stop shop for all of your wedding and formal attire needs. We are a small business that thrives on customer referrals, and have been for almost 40 years! Our helpful, passionate sales associates provide excellent customer service, without the high pressure sales tactics. At Eva's Bridal, you can count on finding high quality dresses at affordable prices. In addition to our main store, we also have an outlet area where you will find designer gowns starting at $99. We offer on site alterations and a fee-free layaway program. We can't wait to help you find the gown of your dreams!!

Follow Eva's Bridal & Fashions on

• Bling bow ties
  • Sam Michael's Menswear
  • The White Dress

8 Reviews for Eva's Bridal & Fashions

• Demetria

Demetria · Married on 01/11/2020

Perfect Dress, Helpful & Knowledgable Staff

I visited 13 dress shops from Chicago to Detroit and Eva’s was the most helpful right from the start! Gabi and Laura were both amazing! They walked me through combining 3 different Casablanca dresses into 1 (and all the sketches and fittings involved) - and they were so dedicated to my vision! Their suggestions and creativity were what made my dream dress possible! I am so thankful I found Eva’s Bridal Salon, thank you!!!

Sent on 02/04/2020

Megan · Married on 09/23/2017

The ladies in the shop are super friendly, they have a great selection, you don't need an appt to look around and try dresses on, they even have a good selection of clearance dresses for those working on a tight budget like myself. All of the alterations they did on my dress came out beautiful

Sent on 09/16/2017

Amy · Married on 11/05/2016

I am so happy I chose to buy my wedding gown from Eva's. The staff was super friendly. My dress came in very early and they held onto it for months for me before it was time to get fitted for alterations so I didn't have to worry about taking it home. The pricing is outstanding compared to other places I looked. They really treat your gown like it's the only gown they are caring for. Sooo happy!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Eva's Bridal & Fashions's reply:

Amy,
    Thank you for the 5 star review! We were happy to hold onto your dress and keep it safe! Please send us a picture from your wedding. We love to see our brides on their big day! Always call if you need anything!--Melissa @ Eva's :-)

• 6227 Middlebelt Road Garden City, 48135 See on map
    Location of (Eva's Bridal & Fashions)