5315 Westminster, Austin, TX 78723 Map · Phone number

About Erica Gray Beauty Company

Erica Gray Beauty Company is an Austin-based Makeup and Hair team. Our work is modern, and we strive for excellence while keeping in mind the expectations and needs of our clients. Our stylists work on-location and provide airbrush makeup for no extra charge. We travel outside of Austin for a reasonable fee and can accommodate large parties.

Erica was professionally trained in NYC under some of the leading innovators in the fashion and beauty industry and worked as a top Makeup Artist and educator for MAC cosmetics. Erica has worked with some of the most recognizable faces in the entertainment industry, such as Leonardo DiCaprio, The Black Eyed Peas, Rosario Dawson, Bar Rafaeli, Mila Kunis, Roger Waters of Pink Floyd, Darryl Hannah, Dave Matthews and Lauren Conrad.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Picture1
Picture1
photo3

36 Reviews for Erica Gray Beauty Company

Amanda · Married on 06/03/2016

I hired Erica for hair & makeup for a boudoir, bridal portraits, & my wedding. I absolutely adore how she made me look for all three occasions! She listened to what I wanted & combined what I liked from multiple pictures into one cohesive look. Even with all the dancing I did at my wedding, my hair stayed in place. I definitely recommend Erica for all your hair & makeup needs!

Sent on 06/23/2016
  • BKPaints

Brittany · Married on 10/03/2015

I heard about Erica’s incredible talent through our preferred vendor’s list from Pearl Events Austin. After having a previous hair and makeup trial elsewhere, Erica knocked it out of the park with her styling and artistic ability! I also hired her to do my hair and makeup for our engagement portraits and finally for our wedding. On the day of, she kept me calm and cool while giving me a simple blowout (I had changed my mind last minute for what I wanted) and it was great because I didn’t get worked up from nervousness! I’m sure hairdressers and artists see all sorts of crazy things go down on the day of a wedding, but she was so reliable to make sure we had plenty of time to get ready and beautified for the big day! We hired her for an extra hour to come with us to the wedding venue for touchups and the flower girl’s hair do. Erica is very knowledgeable with most beauty brands of makeup and hair products and is great for brides who want a catered and unique sense of style!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Laura · Married on 07/12/2014

I LOVED Erica! I have very fine and thin hair and I wanted a more full up do and she pulled it off wonderfully! All of my bridesmaids could hardly believe how full and great my hair looked! We did a trial session together before my bridals which gave us a chance to get to know each other as well as find my perfect wedding day style before the day of. The day of the wedding she arrived right on time with all of her assistants at my parents house. They used time effectiently to get hair and make up done for all 5 bridesmaids, two moms and me. All of the girls loved their hair and make up and were happy with the final product. Erica, not an assistant, gave everyones hair and makeup a final check before leaving. She is extremely talented and her prices were very reasonable. I would highly recommend her as your wedding day hair and make up lady.

Sent on 07/25/2014

• What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20

• Design by Sage
    Design by Sage Wedding Florists

Erica is a true artist! She has the ability to turn simple beauty into radiance. I love her make up artistry, and I will continue to refer her to my brides.

• Heather Curiel
    Heather Curiel Wedding Photographers

Erica is the best of every world! Sweet, great energy, and very talented! She is really great to be around, makes everyone feel comfortable, and talking with her is like talking with one of your friends even from the very first time you meet her. On top of wedding hair and makeup she has experience in fashion and commercial. :)

• Kristi Wright Photography
    Kristi Wright Photography Wedding Photographers

Erica is one of my favorite make up and hair artists in Austin. She is professional, easy to work with and so creative!! I love her work so much.

• 5315 Westminster Austin, 78723 See on map