PO Box 2193, Wimberley, TX 78676 Map · Phone number

About Design by Sage

Design by Sage's mission is to understand and embrace your individuality, expertly guiding you to the accents, essences, and flavors that are a natural extension of your personality.

Follow Design by Sage on

burton10
65c32d0ff5d851cb 1351223342772 2012042116 36 47

26 Reviews for Design by Sage

Lynnsey · Married on 11/08/2014

I absolutely love Andrea and Kelly with Design by Sage! Andrea was so calm and helpful through the entire process, even the hectic days right before and of course the day of! There are so many little details that I had not considered before Andrea brought them up. The little things that can cause huge hiccups but seem to slide under the rug until a couple of days before the event. She helped us word our program well and offered suggestions such as: how to honor our dog who passed just before the wedding (he would have been our ring bearer). She came up with the wonderful idea of not replacing him in the ceremony but having the ushers deliver the rings on his collar before Josh and I entered- so we wouldn't have to get emotional at the sight. She was always there picking up any slack and there to guide us and keep us calm. The positive energy of these people and the company goes a long way and really, I can't imagine my wedding coordinated by anyone else. They were able to feel out each person's personality types and handled each person's concerns and expectations accordingly. I got a genuinely good feeling each time we met and each time she guided Josh and I during our special day- from getting ready to suggesting we eat in our Newlywed Suite before getting announced (so that we could eat uninterrupted and savor our moment as Bride and Groom), to making sure we got all of the "cake, toast and 1st dances" out of the way so we could finally enjoy all of our hard work! When Andrea left, my husband said, "That is a cool woman, she really orchestrated this entire day in a seamless fashion!". Never once did Andrea snap at us or boss us around- she maintained professionalism and control while keeping everybody on task. Thanks so much Andrea, Kelly and Design by Sage!!

Sent on 06/03/2010

Thanks to Kellye, we were able to pull off the wedding of our dreams. From Day 1, Kellye was extremely helpful and responsive. Regardless of what it was that we wanted, her answer was always "yes, we can do that ." Even after making so many last minute changes, Kellye still got everything right!

Many of our friends were telling us that no wedding is perfect, something will always go wrong and not to let that stress us out on our big day. Although we appreciated the advice, we were blessed to not need it. Our event was flawless! And this was in big part to Kellye's hard work and attention to detail. She took care of so many things and made it look easy. Our bridal party loved her as she was extremely helpful to them as well. They were very impressed with the quality of her service. I even overheard someone say that they felt like they were in a "movie wedding". :)

If you are looking for a top notch event coordinator, Kellye is your girl. Not only is she great at what she does but she is also so sweet and a joy to be around.

Sent on 06/04/2014

Emily · Married on 03/29/2014

Kellye Grady of Design by Sage was our wedding planner for our big day on March 29, 2014 at Camp Lucy in Dripping Springs, TX. She was referred by a friend and we could not have been happier that we chose her. I work at a demanding PR job where I also work events on the week nights so I was not always quick to respond to emails/questions, but Kellye was so patient and went above and beyond to help me in every way. She also does flowers and did an AMAZING job with my flowers. She brought to life exactly what I had in mind from what I briefly described and showed her a few pictures - they were absolutely perfect. I could not have been happier with everything. It was a perfect night and we could not have done any of it without her!

Sent on 04/08/2014

Design by Sage FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• Classic Cakes by Lori
    Classic Cakes by Lori Wedding Cakes

What an amazing company! So professional and creative! I enjoy working with them!

• Clint Taft & the Buck Wild Band
    Clint Taft & the Buck Wild Band Wedding Bands

Kellye from Design by Sage is always a pleasure to work with. Her events are always well planned and smoothly run. Clint Taft & the Buck Wild Band highly recommends Design by Sage!

• Erica Gray Beauty Company
    Erica Gray Beauty Company Wedding Hair & Makeup

Kellye is a true professional--everything runs smoothly when she is in charge!

• PO Box 2193 Wimberley, 78676 See on map
    8325450321 (Other Phone Number)