Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

95 Reviews for Enchanted Wedding Cakes

Consultations (10)
Custom Design (10)
Cake Stands (9)
Fresh Fruit (4)

Gretchen was a joy to work with from start to finish! The private tasting takes place in her beautiful home, and she has so many wonderful flavors, it was hard to pick! She was always available and responded quickly when we had any questions, and was very communicative leading up in the last few weeks before the wedding. She arranged the fresh flowers on the cake and it was stunning and delicious; we are counting down until we can pull our anniversary cake out of the freezer and enjoy it all over again!

Photo of Enchanted Wedding Cakes in Shrewsbury, MA
Profile Picture Julia, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

One of the best decisions we could have made. Cake means a lot to me and my family- I love it, it's brings together our family, and is always a focal point for us. So, when I started looking at cake vendors...I just wasn't happy- I we went to 3 tastings before we decided to set up an appointment with Gretchen. From the samples she displayed, to the picture books, to the examples of her frosting work and technique- we knew we were going to be in great hands. The cake tasting was amazing and we ultimately picked 2 flavors. Gretchen was easy to work with, professional and very detail oriented. The cake the day of was phenomenal- exactly what we wanted and described...but better. I had a number of people tell me it was the best cake they have ever eaten! Could not be happier with the results. Thank you Gretchen.

Profile Picture Allysa, 4/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake tasted and looked great!

Profile Picture Hannah, 3/25/17, 5 Reviews