PO BOX 205, San Antonio, FL 33576 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $1,795

About Elle Gray Events

Elle Gray Events is a wedding planner operating out of San Antonio, Florida, serving the entire Tampa area. Owner Britt delights in collaborating with to-be-weds to help make their dream weddings realities. She understands that every couple is different, and she believes in creating thoughtfully curated events that accurately reflect her clients’ love, personalities, and style.

Elle Gray Events has a number of wedding packages available to accommodate a range of needs and budgets. This professional team is able to assist with various wedding activities, including rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. They have experience planning elopements and an array of types of weddings, such as destination, eco-friendly, military, non-religious, and religious celebrations. Besides full and partial planning, Britt can provide help with budget analysis, day-of coordination, event design, guest-list creation, timelines, to-do-lists, vendor referrals, and more.

klwedding 651 51 1956911 158516895738035
klwedding 651 51 1956911 158516895738035

2 Reviews for Elle Gray Events

• Sam

Sam Black · Married on 05/17/2019

My wedding was full of love and memories without the added stress of all the details!

Wedding planning can be stressful. I knew that going into planning my wedding. Before becoming engaged myself, I watched as my other close friends stressed over the details of their wedding. My now, husband and I decided we wanted to have a destination wedding. We wanted a small and intimate wedding with our closest friends. My thought behind this was to make it less stressful, but planning a wedding in another country is a whole different level of stress.

That’s where Brittany came in! Brittany really listened to what it was my husband and I wanted for our wedding day. She created a beautiful mood board that brought together all of our details from the color palette, floral inspirations, down to my husbands tropical tie. It was perfect and it made communicating with my “Day of Coordinator” in Jamaica so much easier because she knew exactly what we wanted beforehand. Brittany connected us with an amazing travel agent who set up all travel + accommodations for all of our guests. I don’t know what we would have done without Britt all those months leading up to the event! We were able to celebrate our love with our favorite people and not stress about any of the details.

Sent on 03/26/2020

Elle Gray Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1295
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1795
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• PO BOX 205 San Antonio, FL, 33576 See on map
    813-563-1233 (Phone number)
    Location of (Elle Gray Events)