-----, Riverview, FL 33578 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Meet the Team

About Weddings by Abi

Weddings by Abi is a wedding planning service based in Riverview, Florida. Owner Abigale Littles discovered her love of weddings while working in the industry and organizing memorable events in Savannah, Georgia. She cherishes the opportunity to help soon-to-be newlyweds create a beautiful celebration for such a momentous occasion. This experienced professional serves couples marrying in the Tampa area and is also delighted to work with those planning destination events.

Weddings by Abi features two distinct packages to help couples bring their wedding dreams to life. Abi’s full-service package ensures that no detail is overlooked, and she is available for unlimited communication throughout the planning process. From budget management to sending gifts home, she guides soon-to-be newlyweds through each step of the experience. Alternately, hands-on couples may avail of the coordination package so they can have an industry professional’s advice while planning their special day.

• Woman-owned

13 Reviews for Weddings by Abi

• Jayleigh

Jayleigh F. · Getting married on 07/09/2021

Luxury Level Planning & Amazing Experience

It was a true honor to work alongside Abi for a gorgeous luxury event in the Tampa region. She was professional & far exceeded the expectation one has for a designer + planner.

Her communication was prompt, effective & timely. Whenever I had any questions or comments, Abi always responded within the day with a solution or answer I was seeking.

She brought the most beautiful wedding to life, from vision into reality. Not only was my couple over the moon about her, but as a fellow vendor, I could not recommend Abi more. I look forward to working with Abi again simply because she is one of the BEST. Thank you, Abi!

- Jayleigh Flood Photo

Sent on 12/09/2020

Weddings by Abi's reply:

Jayleigh!!

You are so sweet! Thank you so much for the sweet review! My team and I had an amazing team working with you! We hope we get the chance to work with you again in the near future! Your work is amazing!!

Mary M. · Married on 04/10/2021

Extraordinary!

Abi is absolutely phenomenal. Professional, knowledgeable, friendly and responsive. I would not hesitate to recommend her services a million times over and feel so lucky to have found her. She is truly special!!

Sent on 10/23/2020

Weddings by Abi's reply:

Mary!

Thank you SO much for the kind words! It was so great working with you! We are so blessed to have Bride's like you!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Weddings by Abi FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis

Team of Weddings by Abi

Abi Littles

Abi Littles

Owner/ Lead Planner & Designer

Hello! My name is Abigale Littles and I am the owner of Weddings by Abi! I grew up in Plant City, Florida (the city of strawberries) but moved to Savannah, Georgia after high school. In Savannah I worked for a wedding planning company and fell in love with the wedding industry! I then moved back to the Tampa area to start my dream company!

I am married to my amazing husband and we have a golden retriever named Oakley! We love to spend time outside and traveling to new places! I love all things pink and love a good cup of coffee!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• ----- Riverview, FL, 33578 See on map
    813-946-9795 (Phone number)
    Location of (Weddings by Abi)