-----, Riverview, FL 33578 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Weddings by Abi

Weddings by Abi is a wedding planning service based in Riverview, Florida. Owner Abigale Littles discovered her love of weddings while working in the industry and organizing memorable events in Savannah, Georgia. She cherishes the opportunity to help soon-to-be newlyweds create a beautiful celebration for such a momentous occasion. This experienced professional serves couples marrying in the Tampa area and is also delighted to work with those planning destination events.

Weddings by Abi features two distinct packages to help couples bring their wedding dreams to life. Abi’s full-service package ensures that no detail is overlooked, and she is available for unlimited communication throughout the planning process. From budget management to sending gifts home, she guides soon-to-be newlyweds through each step of the experience. Alternately, hands-on couples may avail of the coordination package so they can have an industry professional’s advice while planning their special day.

Follow Weddings by Abi on
Cake stand
littlesweddingbrideandgroom 5218 51 1967838 158842812442344

3 Reviews for Weddings by Abi

Carly D’Antonio · Married on 09/28/2019

Incredible planner and coordinator!

Abi was the lead planner and coordinator for my wedding in Savannah, GA. She was absolutely incredible from the moment we first connected to the end of my wedding day/night. She is so personable, professional, and kind. She really went above and beyond to make the entire experience perfect. In the planning stages, we formed a relationship where she knew all about me, my style, and our event. Her and I were often communicating via phone calls and email during the months leading up to the wedding to figure out all of the details and get them organized into a perfect timeline. I was then able to share this timeline with all of my bridesmaids, the groomsmen, and our family members which was extremely helpful. I also love that Abi contacted all of my vendors for me and set up a schedule with them for delivery, pick up, confirming times, etc. That took a lot of stress off of me leading up to the big day. She attended our rehearsal to make sure everything was going according to plan, and she worked SO hard the day of our wedding to make it a huge success. She impressively coordinated everything between our hotel, the church, and our reception venue with such ease. She directed our guests at all times so there was no confusion. I am also so grateful that she and the team completed the set up and tear down process of all of my personal items for the reception as well as a ton of decor to give it the aesthetic that I wanted. Abi went above and beyond the normal duties of a coordinator, and it didn’t go unnoticed. She received compliments from all of the bridesmaids, groomsmen, our families and even random guests took notice to the quality of her work!

Sent on 06/05/2020

Weddings by Abi's reply:

Carly!!

Thank you so much for leaving a review! I absolutely loved being a part of your wedding day! Your wedding was so beautiful and I am so happy that we got to work together to bring your dream wedding to life!
  • Sarah

Sarah Johnson · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing planner!

We worked with Abi while she was a planner in Savannah, GA with Ivory & Beau and she was amazing! Very professional, detailed and helpful! She's kind and had a great attitude throughout the day! Highly recommend choosing Abi to help plan your big day!

Sent on 06/05/2020

Weddings by Abi's reply:

Thank you so much!! I loved working with y’all! I wish y’all the busiest wedding season! Hopeful our paths cross again soon!

Weddings by Abi FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals

• ----- Riverview, FL, 33578 See on map
    813-946-9795 (Phone number)
    Location of (Weddings by Abi)