Elle Gray Events Reviews

5 | San Antonio, FL

5 Reviews for Elle Gray Events

Sarah H. 路 Married on 01/16/2021

Amazing experience!

We purchased an 8 week package with Brittany and we couldn't be happier that we did! She reached out a couple times before the 8 weeks even began to make sure everything was going smoothly on our end and to see if we had any questions or struggles. During the 8 weeks she was available anytime I needed her through text, phone call or email. She met us at our venue and helped with all of the difficult layout details. On the day of, I can't think of anything that didn't go as planned. Brittany ensured everything was setup as we described, all the vendors arrived on time and knew where/how to set up, the wedding party was in place and guests were welcomed all while not reaching out to us at all. Brittany thought through every little detail of our wedding that I would have completely forgotten and we couldn't recommend her enough! If you're still searching, stop here.

Sent on 02/03/2021
  • Mackindsay

Mackindsay H. 路 Married on 01/07/2021

Haus 820 Wedding Ceremony

I found Brittany through her Instagram page @ellegrayevents. I loved all the work she did so I reached out and I am so glad that I did. She took away all the stress that wedding planning brings and took care of everything. She was available when I needed her and when I was nervous about specifics and pricing she was so patient and talked it all through with me over the phone so I knew exactly what I was signing up for. The price was well worth every penny. She made my dream day come to life and it鈥檚 going to be a day I will remember for the rest of my life! Thank you Brittany 馃

Sent on 01/12/2021

Elle Gray Events's reply:

Oh my gosh, thank you so much for your kind words. I'm so glad I could help put your mind at ease, but the pleasure was all mine! So honored to be a part of it!
  • Na'Iyma

Na'iyma T. 路 Married on 09/27/2020

The one thing every bride needs !

I absolutely would recommend anyone to work with Elle Gray events. At first I didn't know if I wanted to invest in any planning services because weddings are already expensive, but It was honestly one of the best investments we made. Our venue had a coordinator, but what Elle Gray provided went above and beyond what we could have asked for. The pre planning process was so much fun. She was also very well organized. We did zoom calls to keep us on track with planning and was even referred to some amazing vendors. Elle Gray helped us with bookings, coordinating, and every vendor knew what they were doing and most importantly never bothered me lol haha so you can only imagine how happy I was.

Sent on 02/17/2021
  • Carly

Carly 路 Married on 11/16/2019

Antoine Wedding 12/14/19

My husband and I had our wedding at Bird Island Lake Ranch and Brittany was our planner, we couldn鈥檛 have asked for a better person for the job! She was absolutely wonderful and we were beyond amazed at her decor talent. She helped with all of the coordinating for the day of as well as decorating. It was exactly what we needed and wanted for our special day, 110% stress free!! We definitely recommend utilizing Brittany for your wedding planning, she鈥檚 pure amazing!

Sent on 03/27/2020
  • Sam

Sam B. 路 Married on 05/17/2019

My wedding was full of love and memories without the added stress of all the details!

Wedding planning can be stressful. I knew that going into planning my wedding. Before becoming engaged myself, I watched as my other close friends stressed over the details of their wedding. My now, husband and I decided we wanted to have a destination wedding. We wanted a small and intimate wedding with our closest friends. My thought behind this was to make it less stressful, but planning a wedding in another country is a whole different level of stress.

That鈥檚 where Brittany came in! Brittany really listened to what it was my husband and I wanted for our wedding day. She created a beautiful mood board that brought together all of our details from the color palette, floral inspirations, down to my husbands tropical tie. It was perfect and it made communicating with my 鈥淒ay of Coordinator鈥 in Jamaica so much easier because she knew exactly what we wanted beforehand. Brittany connected us with an amazing travel agent who set up all travel + accommodations for all of our guests. I don鈥檛 know what we would have done without Britt all those months leading up to the event! We were able to celebrate our love with our favorite people and not stress about any of the details.

Sent on 03/26/2020