315 15th ave sw, Largo, FL 33770 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date

Other couples have also viewed

• Irabat Photography
  • The Top Photographers
  • Sean Gill Photography
  • Joy Photo and Video

3 Reviews for The Mannix Company

• Nicole

Nicole L. · Married on 08/15/2020

Best photographer in the world

I do not have enough wonderful words in my vocabulary to describe alli and her husband! They were so flexible and really captured the real candid moments of me and my husband during our wedding. We laughed together and made the whole experience stress free and fun, which is not something usually said about weddings! I truly cannot recommend them enough and if you are getting married and need a photographer, do yourself a favor and look no further! You will not regret it!

Sent on 08/16/2020
  • Sam

Sam S. · Married on 11/16/2019

10/10 would recommend!

I can’t say enough about how wonderful my experience with The Mannix Co was. I contacted Alli shortly after getting engaged and we met face to face to talk about all the wedding things, not just photography. She wanted to get to know me and my (then) fiancé and our love story and our vibe. We felt like instant friends, she got me and what I was looking for. The Mannix Co did our engagement shoot in addition to the wedding day. Alli made me feel SO comfortable and beautiful. My laughs in our pictures were actual laughs because we truly had a great time. I wanted a moody home shoot for the engagement and she did THAT. During the shoot we decided to go on the boat for pictures and to jump in the water for pictures and it turned out so fun and the pictures are killer. Better than I could have imagined. We chatted on and off up until the wedding sharing ideas and excitement. She was one of the first people I sent pictures of my wedding dress to. Then the big day came and she let me know she was on the way to my hotel and asked if there was anything we needed. Her and her husband came and were the best most laid back vibe that I needed. She told me to just let myself cry or laugh and be in the moment. Less posey and more real life stuff. We had discussed all the special moments I wanted captured, like a special slow dance I was planning to have with my grandfather that he didn’t know about because I didn’t want him to be nervous. They got ALL the shots and then some. They let me know there was no set timeframe or amount of hours, but that they were going to be there however long was necessary to capture it all. Nothing was forced or rushed. When we got our wedding pictures back I was at a loss for words. The pictures were just exactly what my vision was for the day. Real moments of laughing, crying, dancing, singing, drinking, friends, family, babies, details. I’ll cherish the photos captured my The Mannix Co forever and ever. I couldn’t be more thankful for their time, energy, genuine kindness, and talent. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Sent on 02/28/2020

Samantha · Married on 10/13/2018

Wedding Ceremony and Reception

There aren't enough words to express my gratitude for Alli and Timmy. They went above and beyond what we were anticipating for photographer services. They scoped out our ceremony and reception venues days and weeks before the wedding date to get the perfect lighting and setting for taking photos, not to mention we got almost 50 sneak peeks literally 24 hours later! Most photographers will only give you a handful and make you wait for weeks until the full production is done. They are very professional but also have a bright, friendly personality that helped them blend perfectly into the wedding to capture the best candids. Their style of photography is rather unique, they can do moody/documentary style as well as bright and warm. I guarantee other photography companies will charge you twice as much as Mannix Co and won't provide nearly the quality of service or photos.

Sent on 02/19/2020

The Mannix Company FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints

• 315 15th ave sw Largo, 33770 See on map
    7276419489 (Phone number)
    Location of (The Mannix Company)