elle.g photography

• Bob Hoffman Photography & Video
  • Red & Grey Photography

34 Reviews for elle.g photography

Ashley · Married on 05/19/2014

Our photographer was simply amazing. Her ideas and shots were just beautiful. She made sure we were comfortable and wondered if we had any ideas. She was extremely kind and punctual. She included the guests in some as well as the chaplain. I would recommend her to anyone. She was amazing.

Sent on 05/20/2014

Skylar · Married on 10/19/2013

Lisa is FABULOUS!!! She did our engagement photos before the wedding, and they turned out so wonderfully that we used them in our centerpieces for our rehearsal dinner! She is so easy to work with and so sweet. I was a bit stressed out the day of the wedding, and she did a terrific job in spite of her somewhat difficult subjects. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone and everyone planning a wedding. We are so thrilled that we chose her to capture the memories of our special day :)

Sent on 10/22/2013

Mary · Married on 10/12/2013

I am absolutely in love with my wedding photographs. They were filled with so much color and Lisa captured all the best moments from sentimental ceremony photos to goofy ring bearer photos on the dance floor. I will be sure to use Lisa for any future photography needs as well as tell everyone I know about her!

Sent on 11/12/2013