Elite Entertainment

San Jose, CA View map
$1,500 Most Popular Price

$1,500 Most Popular Price
Elite Entertainment provides quality Professional Wedding DJ's at a reasonable price. We do more than just play good music, we help to manage and coordinate the special events happening during your reception and act as your Master of Ceremonies (MC). With 12 DJ's on staff, we have the right person to fit your wedding. And with backup equipment and DJ's, you won鈥檛 have to worry about the music portion of your wedding. All you鈥檒l have to do is show up, and we鈥檒l take care of the rest!

Rated Best of the Knot , Certified by The Guide (herecomestheguide.com), and highly rated on Yelp.com. Elite Entertainment DJs are dedicated to Quality service and Customer Satisfaction. We are also one of the few DJ Services to Guarantee our services!

Give us a call and we鈥檒l setup a time to meet with one of very Professional DJ's who would be a great fit for your wedding.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$695

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,500

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

MC

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$100

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Jessica S. Married on 05/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

"Most fun wedding we've ever been to!"

Kevin from Elite Entertainment was such a rockstar! He was fantastic to work with all throughout the wedding planning process and perfectly read the room during our wedding day to play all the best songs.

Everyone loved the mix of music he played - between my Bay Area born and raised friends yelling Too $hort's favorite word, to my Argentinean Aunties who could have danced to 'Suavemente' all night!

Kevin brought our dream day to life with his good vibes, and many of our family and friends gave us high praise for having one of the most fun weddings they've been to - but we'd like give Kevin all the credit for that!
  • Amanda
    Amanda C. Married on 04/24/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

DJ Kevin was an All Star!

DJ Kevin at Elite Entertainment was one of our favorite wedding vendors. I did not have a traditional wedding planner and thus wanted a DJ who could help move the wedding schedule along and ensure we had time to do all we had planned. Kevin hit this out of the park! The ceremony was perfectly timed. We asked him for a special music set, a short 15 second clip as each groomsman walked down the aisle, like at sports events. He ensured the clips we wanted were at the right time location and transitioned between guys seamlessly. The speaker set up was perfect for all locations, the ceremony, cocktail, and reception all being in 3 different areas on one property. He was so responsive and open to our music specifics. He kept the speeches and scheduled dances going on schedule. My husband worked with him to plan a surprise performance that was completely a shock to me! He worked with Kevin on the side via email leading up to the wedding and Kevin did an amazing job keeping it a secret from me. He went above and beyond to work with our other vendors and really was an all star in organization of the evening. The dance floor was always occupied by guests with a great mix of music types for young and older people. My parents raved about wanting Kevin to DJ their next event. He really is an exceptional DJ and overall master of the event space!
  • Catherine
    Catherine H. Married on 11/09/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

DJ Turner is why our reception was a blast!

We had DJ Turner for our wedding in Half Moon Bay and he couldn't have been better! We had guests ranging from 2 years old to 90, and he managed to cater perfectly to the mood as the night progressed. All ages were constantly dancing and guests commented on how great he was. I also really appreciated that he actually played the guest-requested songs we sent him ahead of time (I have been to weddings where DJs just ignored those...) and that he took the time to have a detailed chat with me before the wedding to make sure he knew the type of wedding we were going for, how to pronounce family names etc., and just to generally give some very kind advice about how to make sure that my husband and I enjoyed the reception as much as everyone else. I can't recommend him and Elite Entertainment highly enough!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Deals

Elite Entertainment 1
Offer
Planning your wedding outside the Summer months, between November and April? Thinking of planning your wedding for a Friday or Sunday anytime? If so, you can qualify for up to $200 off our normal rates. Every wedding is unique, so give us a call and we can give you a quote for your exact needs!

Thomas Fogarty Winery Thomas Fogarty Winery Winery Weddings

We loved working with Elite Entertainment! They were easy to work with and were so much fun for all the guests!

Events by Satra Events by Satra Wedding Planners

I love working with Elite Entertainment! Once I hear a couple has hired them to DJ their wedding, a huge smile comes to my face because I am confident that the event will be a success and will run smoothly! They really know how to take care of their clients and make sure everything is set and ready to go before the event takes place. The bride and groom have nothing to worry about with Elite Entertainment except enjoying their special day! Vic, Robey and Turner - you guys rock!!

Dai P. Luong Photography Dai P. Luong Photography Wedding Photographers

Having worked with both Robey and Turner of Elite Entertainment, I can say that they are exceptionally professional and consistent. The sound system also is fantastic with music contents that are not only memorable, but which I believe will also rock your wedding reception night!

683 East Brokaw Rd San Jose, 95112

9am-6pm Weekdays
Location of (Elite Entertainment)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding