1456 Bellevue Ave, Daly City, CA 94010 Map · Phone number

About Events by Satra

Events by Satra is a wedding and event planning boutique servicing Northern California since 2010. We offer a modern and fresh approach to event planning focused on customer satisfaction. Our superior organizational skills and keen attention to detail enable us to produce events that are perfect and memorable for our clients.

Follow Events by Satra on

a4daafbf700f4472 1528096731 09b3ce162e991a72 1528096724530 8 b8

60 Reviews for Events by Satra

• Sara

Sara McPherson · Married on 09/29/2018

Satra handled EVERYTHING so that we could enjoy our amazing day.

Satra was an INCREDIBLE coordinator for our wedding. We hired her not just for day-of, but for month-of, which was awesome. In our kickoff meeting with her (she had done a ton of weddings at our venue and also knew almost all of our vendors), we talked about my vision for the wedding, she asked us for all our vendor info, we agreed on a timeline, and after that... BLISS. We didn't have to do ANYTHING. I remember so clearly the moment at our kickoff meeting when Satra smiled, looked me in the eyes and said, "You don't need to be taking notes on any of this - I'm going to handle all of it." After a year and a half of wedding planning, sweeter words could not have been spoken to me. And she was right - she handled all of it. In the weeks leading up to the wedding, if my stepmom or my fiance's mom or a vendor or the venue or anyone else had questions or concerns, I said, "Talk to Satra!" There were a ton of email threads between Satra and our family members, vendors, etc. that I didn't even read, because I didn't need to. At the rehearsal and on the wedding day, nobody from our families or the wedding party asked me anything about where to be or when to go there or what to do, because Satra had already prepped them.

I should also point out that we had an Indian fusion wedding, which was... complicated. Lots of moving parts. Satra dealt with all of it.

It seems like a small thing, but one of my biggest concerns leading up to the wedding was that my walk down the aisle would be timed appropriately. The song I'd chosen needed to play for all nine of my bridesmaids and also for my dad and I during the processional, and there was a specific moment in the song that I wanted to match up with the moment my dad and I appeared walked down the aisle. I was terrified that the bridesmaids wouldn't be paced appropriately
    and that specific part of the song would happen before my dad and I started walking down the aisle, or that the song would end before my dad and I reached the altar. I had a mild freak-out moment when the bridesmaids were walking down the aisle and asked Satra if everything was timed correctly, and she showed me her phone - she'd created a countdown timer that was perfectly configured to the timing I'd requested. Everything went perfectly.

I should stop rambling, but I'd like to make one final point - Satra has the calmest, most soothing energy. She is the perfect antidote to wedding anxiety. She tells you she'll handle it, and she absolutely will. If my wedding was like every other wedding in the history of weddings, I'm pretty sure there were like a million little crises that happened, but I did not and will never know about them, because Satra was there to handle everything.

Natalie · Married on 10/14/2017

Satra was an absolute dream to work with! When we met again about a month before my wedding I had told Satra I had gotten a large job promotion, was commuting from Walnut Creek to Burlingame and had multiple emails and calls to take daily. I asked that if anything was majorly important to of course include me but try and handle as much communication between my vendors as possible since I was drowning in emails already. She over performed and did an outstanding job! I was never worried or felt like I wasn't in the loop, thankfully my mom helped step in for me and worked with Satra on some communication and details but Satra made everything so easy. Confirming meetings with my venue, set up times with vendors and detail changes that honestly I would have forgotten to do. On our wedding day she was such a calming force that made me and my entire wedding party/family at ease. She truly made sure my husband and I were taken care of on our wedding day, speciality cocktails in hand and appetizers waiting for us while we took more pictures after the ceremony. I felt like I didn't have to think about anything because Satra was already on top of it. She communicated with all of my vendors and we had no issues with anything that day. Thank you Satra for all of your hard work.

natalie · Married on 08/19/2017

Satra is an incredible wedding planner! She put out flames before I even knew about them and made my wedding experience so relaxing and fun! She handled any problem that came her way with grace and had a calmness to her that really helped me enjoy the entire planning process. I would definitely recommend Satra to any future bride!

Events by Satra FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Evergreen Wedding Films
    Evergreen Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

This is such a wonderful company to work with. We highly recommend.

• Sweetness & Light Floral Design
    Sweetness & Light Floral Design Wedding Florists

Satra is one of the sweetest souls in this industry. She is an amazing coordinator and builds lots of trust with her couples. I love working with her because she executes clients visions without being bold or bossy, and with the deft hand of a skilled negotiator. We've worked together a handful of times and each event leaves me feeling calm and collected and complete, which can't be said for all event coordinators out there. If you are looking for someone to calm your nerves, assure you she's got everything handled (cause she does!) than this is your lady!

• Sound In Motion Entertainment Group
    Sound In Motion Entertainment Group Wedding DJs

We have worked with Satra for over 10 years. We originally met her when she was the event manager for a local venue. You could tell she had the eye for design and the passion to make things great for couples on their wedding day. She started her business and has taken her game to another level. Very impressive.

• 1456 Bellevue Ave Daly City, California, 94010 See on map