1456 Bellevue Ave, Daly City, CA 94010 Map · Phone number

About Events by Satra

Events by Satra is a wedding and event planning boutique servicing Northern California since 2010. We offer a modern and fresh approach to event planning focused on customer satisfaction. Our superior organizational skills and keen attention to detail enable us to produce events that are perfect and memorable for our clients.

Follow Events by Satra on

63 Reviews for Events by Satra

• Shweta

Shweta Shaikher · Getting married on 04/10/2021

If you don't want to stress, hire Satra NOW

I found Satra after extensively searching the internet (like all brides do) for a wedding planner. I wanted someone who had experience with Indian weddings and knew great contacts in the Bay Area. Satra hit both of those marks for us right away. She also has a great sense of humor, which is always a plus. We are like many Indian couples in the pandemic, throwing caution to the wind and uniting ourselves in marriage without worrying about what the 500 angry aunties and uncles will do because they're not invited.

We decided to do a 30 person micro-wedding, and Satra truly made it look and feel like a grand, large wedding. She went to work right away; we gave her only 6 weeks to put the whole thing together! She always gave us options for pricing and vendors and really cared that we were satisfied with all decisions as we went along. She also was so meticulous with tracking and following up with all the vendors, and really just making sure I didn't have to worry about a single detail. I was also very hands off - I know to let the professionals do what they are hired to do. I gave her my Pinterest inspo and have to say that the outcome looked better than my board ever could.

Enough raving about Satra, you will find many reviews exactly like mine saying you should hire her -- and they are exactly right. If you want to worry about every single detail and not sleep during the planning, do it yourself. If you want to have a beautifully designed wedding that requires minimal effort on your part, hire Satra.

Sent on 11/12/2020
  • R V

R V · Getting married on 02/05/2021

Cannot recommend highly enough

We cannot thank Satra and her team enough for all of their help, support, and encouragement throughout the wedding planning process and on the wedding day itself. We held a ~300 person Indian wedding, and Satra went above and beyond in helping us plan it. She translated our vision into an event that was even more magnificent than we could have ever imagined. In every decision that we made, Satra laid out the options and helped us think through where to spend money in a way that would be the most impactful and aligned with our goals. She not only guided us through the process and made sure that we were on track, but also handled our unique circumstances (needing to find Indian/ethnic decor, wrangling parental involvement in decisions) with poise.

Throughout the planning process, Satra was extremely responsive, on top of the details, and had always thought through everything. She kept track of multiple different vendors for us, and went the extra mile to coordinate with those who were less responsive. Satra truly cared about making our big day special, and her professionalism shone the entire time.

The day went extremely smoothly despite several last-minute changes to account for rainy weather, and we even received a lot of compliments about how the event ran like clockwork. Most importantly, we had a wonderful time, especially because Satra reminded us to take it all in and enjoy the moment, and she handled various family members and vendors so that we didn’t have to think about them. We couldn't have done this without Satra and we are so glad that she was part of our big day! We cannot recommend her enough.

Sent on 12/30/2019

Shelley Sinclair · Married on 06/21/2019

Satra make our wedding Seamless

From the beginning stages of planning to the day, I knew we were in good hands with Satra. She anticipated every detail of our day, including: minute by minute timeline, exact seating charts, layout of the rooms, recommendations for vendors, best locations for signage and coordination with other vendors. On the day of the wedding, she came to check in on me & my groom before all the events. She kept us on timeline, all with such positivity and calmness. Another Very special thing she did for me was to join me in my final dress fitting Because my family lives on the east coast. This was so thoughtful & very appreciated! She is truly the best & would want to have her presence at any event!

Sent on 12/30/2019

Events by Satra FAQ

• What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Evergreen Wedding Films
    Evergreen Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

This is such a wonderful company to work with. We highly recommend.

• Sweetness & Light Floral Design Wedding Florists

Satra is one of the sweetest souls in this industry. She is an amazing coordinator and builds lots of trust with her couples. I love working with her because she executes clients visions without being bold or bossy, and with the deft hand of a skilled negotiator. We've worked together a handful of times and each event leaves me feeling calm and collected and complete, which can't be said for all event coordinators out there. If you are looking for someone to calm your nerves, assure you she's got everything handled (cause she does!) than this is your lady!

• Sound In Motion Entertainment Group Wedding DJs

We have worked with Satra for over 10 years. We originally met her when she was the event manager for a local venue. You could tell she had the eye for design and the passion to make things great for couples on their wedding day. She started her business and has taken her game to another level. Very impressive.

• 1456 Bellevue Ave Daly City, California, 94010 See on map
    Location of (Events by Satra)