Daly City, CA 94016 Map · Phone number

About Events by Satra

Events by Satra is a wedding and event planning boutique servicing Northern California since 2010. We offer a modern and fresh approach to event planning focused on customer satisfaction. Our superior organizational skills and keen attention to detail enable us to produce events that are perfect and memorable for our clients.

Follow Events by Satra on

a3c83986471676db 1528096731 07f8b7629e0f6a3b 1528096724529 6 b6
a4daafbf700f4472 1528096731 09b3ce162e991a72 1528096724530 8 b8

58 Reviews for Events by Satra

Natalie · Married on 10/14/2017

Satra was an absolute dream to work with! When we met again about a month before my wedding I had told Satra I had gotten a large job promotion, was commuting from Walnut Creek to Burlingame and had multiple emails and calls to take daily. I asked that if anything was majorly important to of course include me but try and handle as much communication between my vendors as possible since I was drowning in emails already. She over performed and did an outstanding job! I was never worried or felt like I wasn't in the loop, thankfully my mom helped step in for me and worked with Satra on some communication and details but Satra made everything so easy. Confirming meetings with my venue, set up times with vendors and detail changes that honestly I would have forgotten to do. On our wedding day she was such a calming force that made me and my entire wedding party/family at ease. She truly made sure my husband and I were taken care of on our wedding day, speciality cocktails in hand and appetizers waiting for us while we took more pictures after the ceremony. I felt like I didn't have to think about anything because Satra was already on top of it. She communicated with all of my vendors and we had no issues with anything that day. Thank you Satra for all of your hard work.

natalie · Married on 08/19/2017

Satra is an incredible wedding planner! She put out flames before I even knew about them and made my wedding experience so relaxing and fun! She handled any problem that came her way with grace and had a calmness to her that really helped me enjoy the entire planning process. I would definitely recommend Satra to any future bride!

Nicole · Married on 06/03/2017

Satra is basically the greatest! I was initially a little scared to get a wedding planner because I'm pretty laid back and didn't want to feel stressed out about every detail/etc - and Satra was clearly the greatest choice. She is so relaxed and fun that everything seemed so easy. She totally understood our desire to keep things chill and easy. Satra handled so many of the small details and vendor coordination. She was excellent in coming up with fun ideas that fit our vibe. On the big day everything went so smoothly and basically the whole day was just fun. I would recommend Satra 110%! She is professional and most importantly friendly and kind, which made her a joy to work with. Thanks for everything!!!

Events by Satra FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Evergreen Wedding Films
    Evergreen Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

This is such a wonderful company to work with. We highly recommend.

• Sweetness & Light Floral Design
    Sweetness & Light Floral Design Wedding Florists

Satra is one of the sweetest souls in this industry. She is an amazing coordinator and builds lots of trust with her couples. I love working with her because she executes clients visions without being bold or bossy, and with the deft hand of a skilled negotiator. We've worked together a handful of times and each event leaves me feeling calm and collected and complete, which can't be said for all event coordinators out there. If you are looking for someone to calm your nerves, assure you she's got everything handled (cause she does!) than this is your lady!

• Sound In Motion Entertainment Group
    Sound In Motion Entertainment Group Wedding DJs

We have worked with Satra for over 10 years. We originally met her when she was the event manager for a local venue. You could tell she had the eye for design and the passion to make things great for couples on their wedding day. She started her business and has taken her game to another level. Very impressive.

• Daly City, CA 94016 See on map