Daly City, CA 94016 Map · Phone number

About I DO! Wedding & Event Design

Elegant. Stylish. Glamorous. Sparkling. Unprecedented.

Intimate gatherings, birthdays, showers, destination events, and weddings evocative of old Hollywood glamour—with thousands of exotic orchids and roses, hand-rolled cigars, and Apple Blossom trees laced with white lights—Julie will help create a flawless and unforgettable occasion.

• Dreams on a Dime Events & Weddings
HollywoodRooseveltHotel CarolandShawn 27sWedding074
Eastman 2859 29n

2 Reviews for I DO! Wedding & Event Design

Silvana · Married on 08/09/2008

I Do! Wedding & Event Design is unlike any other wedding consultation firms out there. Julie and her team will walk you step by step through the process of planning your special day or event. "I do" also works with amazing vendors that are the best in the business and the best to work with. These contacts lend themselves to incredibly unique and glamorous events, which will have all your friends going crazy over the beauty of your event. Not only that, but “I Do! knows how to plan beautiful and FUN events! Every single person we have spoken to or received a note from and expressed how much fun they had and how impressed they were with the details that went into our wedding!

Julie and her team also serve as an important support system for the family of the wedding party before, during, and after the event. They will always meet you at your appointments (even dress fittings), they will deal with all vendors, and they will make sure that YOU are happy on the day of the event no matter what it takes. They will pick up their phones at all hours of the night to ensure you are happy too! The "I Do" staff becomes part of your family and they are not afraid to get their hands dirty! Trust me, you will miss them being a part of your life after the wedding...they are just that Great!

Nobody throws a party like I Do! and you will not be satisfied completely, until you use this company!

Sent on 08/28/2008

Carol · Married on 01/14/2006

I Do! Wedding & Event Design will go above and beyond to make sure your dream wedding comes true! Julie's vision, creativity and attention to detail are amazing and she made sure that our wedding included everything on our wish list and more! They are the best and I feel so blessed that I DO! planned our wedding. I will always be grateful to them for the joy I feel each day when I think about the best day of my life, our wedding day!

Thank you for creating such incredible and beautiful memories that will last for a lifetime! Carol de Miranda

Sent on 08/27/2008

I DO! Wedding & Event Design FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning

• Zoom Photography Wedding Photographers

Julie and her team are a delight to work with. They produce stunning and sophisticated events.

• Kim and Niki, Photographers Wedding Photographers

Such a great crew of creative and sweet women. Julie has put together amazing talent. We love working with I Do.

• Cake Coquette Wedding Cakes

The ladies at I DO! are so great, fun and professional.

• Daly City, 94016 See on map
    4152468840 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (I DO! Wedding & Event Design)