San Francisco, CA 94107 Map · Phone number

About Zoom Photography

"A true talent with an amazing soul", Lauri's film experience has seamlessly translated into her passion for still photography. Balancing that rare combination of consummate professional and true artist, Lauri has an uncanny flair for capturing the beauty in your moments, in the most unexpected and exquisite ways.

• Illume Multimedia
52 Anna

7 Reviews for Zoom Photography

• andreacisternino

Andrea · Married on 10/11/2008

There really are not enough words to describe how amazing Lauri is, not only as a photographer but as a person. She and I had an immediate connection from the very first meeting. She did our engagement photos, which turned out beautiful, urban and unique. My husband does not like taking pictures, and even he said that she made him extremely comfortable. That is huge!
    Lauri just shot our wedding, and was such a comfort all day. She even mixed a small cocktail for me on the shuttle to the ceremony, when my nerves were getting to me. After the ceremony, she took care of everything. I didn't worry one bit. I cant wait to see our wedding pictures, as I know she will have perfectly captured every special moment. She is exceptional!

Sent on 02/26/2009

Jill · Married on 06/01/2008

Lauri is amazing! She's not your typical photographer who takes traditional portraits (but will if you ask her to!) and orders you to "stand here" and "pose this way". Lauri's creative and journalistic style enabled us and our family to feel like we were reliving the wedding day when we went through the proofs! That's why we chose her! In addition to that, she makes the day fun and makes you feel like a movie star when she's taking your pictures! She is incredibly easy to get along with and very professional all at the same time--just what a bride needs on her wedding day! Not only did my husband and I love having her as our photographer, but many of our guests commented on how great and fun she was as well!

Sent on 08/08/2008

Anna · Married on 05/17/2008

I was absolutely thrilled when I saw our extensive group of wedding pictures. Lauri is spectacular. Every photo she takes is truly unique and also maintains a strong element of sophistication. Not only is Lauri an incredible artist, but she is an absolute joy to work with - sweet, funny, organized, diligent, and polished. The second I saw one of her infrared photos I had to meet her. The second I met her I knew I was going to hire her. Lauri - thank you for capturing the spirit of our day so perfectly, for constantly having innovative ideas, and for giving us such cherished keepsakes of our wedding day. We love you!

Sent on 08/05/2008

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Zoom Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Matted Prints
    Negatives
    Prints
    Proofs

• Sarah E. Hyde: sHe Artists Wedding Hair & Makeup

I love working with Zoom! Lauri is hip, talented and so fun to be around. When I work with her I know I will see beautiful work. Always a pleasure to find out we are both booked on the same wedding.

• I DO! Wedding & Event Design Wedding Planners

LOVE ZOOM!!!

• Thomas Hughes Films Wedding Videographers

Working with Laurie is always a pleasure! Zoom Photography does awesome work!

• San Francisco, 94107 See on map
    Location of (Zoom Photography)