28 Monarch Beach Resort North, Dana Point, CA 92629 Map · Phone number

About Thomas Hughes Films

e-mail: info@thomashughesvideo.com website: www.thomashughesvideo.com

Southern California - 949.554.4890

Northern California - 415.257.2600

Since 1985 Thomas Hughes Video Productions has answered the needs of a discerning clientele for the videotaping of their weddings. Our clients trust us to videotape their special events unobtrusively with an eye for detail and a genuine love of people.

We use the finest equipment, high definition cameras and highly sensitive microphones ensuring flawless color and sound. In the THVP editing suite, creative talent and technical expertise combine wonderful footage with carefully selected music to create videography that is uplifting and entertaining.

Our clients know that the service they receive at Thomas Hughes Video Productions is as memorable as the event they are having videtaped.

THVP creates a legacy that will be viewed by family and friends for years to come.

Follow Thomas Hughes Films on

thomas hughes video 10
thvpstreamlogo
Bates

28 Reviews for Thomas Hughes Films

They did a wonderful job on our wedding video!! They did a full length, 10 minute highlight video, and a music video that I had requested. They all came out beautifully. It took about 7 months, which is what they had told us originally. No surprises. The guys who came out to film were fun and made everybody feel comfortable. Would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 03/23/2016

I hired Thomas Hughes Films to videograph my daughter's wedding because her father could not attend this important event in her life (for health reasons). I have not received the video yet but the responsiveness of the team (Alex in the office and the videographers who shot the wedding) were all very good, friendly and professional. It takes a while to get the finished product - I was told 6 months (probably since it is wedding season and there are only so many editors on staff). I don't know what the norm is but it seems like a long time to wait. I will have to review this vendor again after I receive the finished video. So far, so good!

Sent on 08/05/2015

My husband and I recently received our wedding video and highlight video from Thomas Hughes. The video is so much more than we could have ever imagined. We wanted to have a video to show our family and friends who couldn't attend our destination wedding and are thrilled to show them this wonderful video. Pat captured so many special moments of our day and we will always cherish it. We cannot say enough great things about this company. You will be so happy if you use this vendor. Every step of the way they were helpful, flexible and quick to respond. We are so thankful that we were recommended this company.

Sent on 09/17/2015

Thomas Hughes Films FAQ

• What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD

Real Weddings

• Quantum Party Productions
    Quantum Party Productions Wedding DJs

One of our favorite videography companies. Thomas and his crew always do an excellent job and the end product is a notch above the rest. If you are looking for a really good wedding video, something you will cherish for years, do not mess around, hire Thomas Hughes!

• Sarah E. Hyde: sHe Artists
    Sarah E. Hyde: sHe Artists Wedding Hair & Makeup

You know you are with the best when you hire Thomas Hughes Films! I have been so fortunate to have been working with them for years. Outstanding in the field.

• Kathy Higgins Weddings
    Kathy Higgins Weddings Wedding Planners

We can always, always count on Thomas Hughes for quality and professionalism.

• 28 Monarch Beach Resort North Dana Point, 92629 See on map
    9495544890 (Other Phone Number)
    After Hours call 415-531-8705