San Diego, CA 92199 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 29
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Rayne Wedding Films

Rayne films specialize in capturing all the best moments of your special day. I guarantee you will love the final outcome of your wedding film. Our packages usually start at $2,495 but if you mention this ad you will get $200 dollars off any package. So that means that our packages start at $2,295 for the best wedding videographer service.

We service: San Diego, Orange County, Los Angeles, Santa Barbra

Contact us at: jason@raynefilms.com or visit us at rayneweddingfilms.com

Follow Rayne Wedding Films on

vine 1

• Videos 7

27 Reviews for Rayne Wedding Films

Ava · Married on 09/10/2016

My Husband and I had not originally budgeted a videographer into our wedding plans. The minute I saw an Ad for Rayne Films on my Facebook feed, with a clip of their work, I knew we HAD to make it work and hire them!

Our experience with Rayne Films was flawless from the beginning. Whether it was helping to schedule out payments or decide exactly what we needed/wanted in our package, Jason was so nice, helpful, and knowledgeable. When it came to the day of, we knew that Jason would not be shooting our wedding but instead two of his other videographers. At first I was nervous because I had been speaking with Jason and knew he was the main man. All those worries immediately went away when Sam and his second shooter arrived morning of. They were SO professional and jumped right in! They blended in perfectly with our photographers and our wedding planner LOVED them (which is always a good sign). Sam went above and beyond to ensure we had the most incredible footage and make us totally comfortable along the way. Shockingly we got a sneak peak at our wedding video only a week or so after our wedding! The final video took 5 months to receive but the wait was worth it! We were so happy with our final video we even decided to spring for the raw footage and paid the extra $$ to get it! I can't wait to see ALL that they captured!

I am so thankful to the Rayne Films Team for capturing our wedding and giving us the gift of reliving our day at the touch of a button.

Gene · Married on 07/03/2016

My husband and I hired Rayne Films to be our wedding day videographer and photographer and it was a great decision!

During the planning process, Jason of Rayne Films was very professional and responsive. The team was very well coordinated and my husband and I barely noticed them in the background on the day of our wedding. All of the shots (photography and videography) were very natural and turned out gorgeous. To top it off, the team turned around a sneak peak of our wedding day photos and a teaser video shortly after the wedding! Can't wait to see the final product!

Thank you Jason and team for making our wedding day stress-free and helping us capture these special moments!

• Hannah

Hannah · Married on 02/20/2016

Scheduling Rayne Films was one of the best decisions we made during the wedding planning process. From the first contact, Jason went above and beyond to help make everything perfect. He was professional, easy to communicate with, flexible, and always willing to contribute helpful suggestions.
    The engagement session was relaxed and fun. The team had us laughing from the start and made us very comfortable around them for the wedding day. The photos and video captured speak for themselves. The quality of the shots is breathtaking. Jason is pure genius and a master at what he does.
    As for the wedding day, it was a pleasure as well as a blessing to have the team there. We had a large bridal party and family present for photos and Rayne Films handled it with ease and was quick, efficient, and didn’t miss a beat. All of the details we had hoped for were captured without compromising any of Jason’s amazing style and artistic eye. We were elated very soon after the wedding when we received sneak peeks of our day. When we saw our complete wedding video for the first time, we were speechless at how flawlessly Rayne Films enveloped the feel and focus of the day. It takes us back and gives us smiles, tears, and butterflies each time we watch the joy and beauty captured! Absolutely loved our experience with Rayne Films! Their work exceeded our expectations and we hope to work with them in the future! HIGHLY recommend. So very thankful for everything!!

Rayne Wedding Films Pricing

Rayne Wedding Films Price Rates

Rayne Wedding Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,495.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,495.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, SD Card, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

Real Weddings