Alexandria, VA 22314 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 27
  • Deals 2

About Etch Films

Etch Films is a modern wedding videographer in Orange County, California. Their main goal is to provide quality service for one of the biggest moments of your life. They are a group of boutique filmmakers that create top-quality, custom work. Etch Films specializes in candid, documentary-style and modern videography. They have a two-person camera crew and ensure expert quality footage and audio recording. While they are based in California, they team enjoys traveling for wedding clients as well.

Etch Films' packages vary upon the request of their clients. They offer clients the freedom to decide on what they need from their videography services. Services offered include:

• Full feature video

Etch Films 6
Etch Films 7

Kathy · Married on 09/15/2018

Etch is the best. I love our Video

When I went on a search for the right videographer, I knew the type of look I wanted for our special film. I wanted something modern and fun but still sentimental. I started watching a lot of wedding videos from videographers that were recommended by other vendors and while that work was decent - all the videos seem to follow the same format and style (i.e. a lot of footage on the officiant, vows, etc etc). It just wasn't what I wanted. During my search, I came across Etch and found the wedding video of Jordan and Julie and I knew that they would get my vision. They were so easy to work with, very responsive, and it was obvious they had the talented eye to create something both on trend and classic. Not only did Jordan fly down for my wedding, but he was so fun and upbeat.

When we got our wedding video back, I was so excited with the outcome. Everyone who has seen it, tells me how much they love it! The song choice, the selected clips, and the way the entire film was put together that captured all the special moments we had.

The wedding video is probably one of the best well spent items from our wedding and we could not have been happier with our choice. I will definitely recommend Etch to any family and friends that are looking for a videographer!!!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Etch Films's reply:

Thank you Kathy! You and PJ are such an amazing couple and your wedding was (no joke) SUCH a blast. We had so much fun getting to know you and working with you. Stay in touch and let us know if you ever need anything else : )

Andy · Married on 05/05/2018

Easy to work with and Innovative

Etch and Jordan were really easy to work with. They integrated seamlessly into our wedding and worked great with our wedding team. They used really cool techniques to make us an outstanding video and did an amazing job of capturing those key moments from our wedding. I would recommend them to any one.

Etch Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Etch Films 1
    Etch Films Value Package
    Get $100 off our most popular package, exclusively on WeddingWire: 2 Camera Operators, 7 Hours of Coverage, Aerial Videography Included, 2-4 Minute Main Feature Film, The Ceremony In-Full, The Speeches In-Full, 5 Copies on DVD.
  • Etch Films 2
    Etch Films Budget Package
    Get $50 off our opening package, exclusively on WeddingWire: 2 Camera Operators, 6 Hours of Coverage, Aerial Videography Included, 1-3 Minute Main Feature Film.

• Alexandria, VA 22314 See on map