PO box 2772, Newport Beach, CA 92659 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 28
  • Deals 2

About Etch Films

Etch Films is a modern wedding videographer in Orange County, California. Their main goal is to provide quality service for one of the biggest moments of your life. They are a group of boutique filmmakers that create top-quality, custom work. Etch Films specializes in candid, documentary-style and modern videography. They have a two-person camera crew and ensure expert quality footage and audio recording. While they are based in California, they team enjoys traveling for wedding clients as well.

Etch Films’ packages vary upon the request of their clients. They offer clients the freedom to decide on what they need from their videography services. Services offered include:

• Full feature video

Videos 5 Videos

19 Reviews for Etch Films

Colby · Married on 10/06/2018

Video of our dreams

I would recommend Jordan and Julie to anyone getting married that has a pulse - they are awesome! From the very beginning, they have been nothing more than professional, helpful and accommodating, making this part of the wedding planning process not only extremely easy, but enjoyable. Not only were they great leading up to the event, but day-of and after as well - taking all of our thoughts and feedback into consideration. The video turned out perfectly and I couldn't recommend them more. My only regret was...not getting a longer video! 100% choose these guys if you're looking for a video that isn't cheesy, feels unique and perfectly captures the magic of your day so you can relive it forever and ever with the click of a button. Thanks, Etch Films!!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Kathy · Married on 09/15/2018

Etch is the best. I love our Video

When I went on a search for the right videographer, I knew the type of look I wanted for our special film. I wanted something modern and fun but still sentimental. I started watching a lot of wedding videos from videographers that were recommended by other vendors and while that work was decent - all the videos seem to follow the same format and style (i.e. a lot of footage on the officiant, vows, etc etc). It just wasn't what I wanted. During my search, I came across Etch and found the wedding video of Jordan and Julie and I knew that they would get my vision. They were so easy to work with, very responsive, and it was obvious they had the talented eye to create something both on trend and classic. Not only did Jordan fly down for my wedding, but he was so fun and upbeat.

When we got our wedding video back, I was so excited with the outcome. Everyone who has seen it, tells me how much they love it! The song choice, the selected clips, and the way the entire film was put together that captured all the special moments we had.

The wedding video is probably one of the best well spent items from our wedding and we could not have been happier with our choice. I will definitely recommend Etch to any family and friends that are looking for a videographer!!!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Etch Films's reply:

Thank you Kathy!
    You and PJ are such an amazing couple and your wedding was (no joke) SUCH a blast. We had so much fun getting to know you and working with you. Stay in touch and let us know if you ever need anything else : )

Etch Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 4000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5000.00
    Add'l Hours
    Full Feature Video
    Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Client Revisions
    Drone Footage
    Full Feature Video
    One Event / Day
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download
    DVD

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Etch Films 1
    Etch Films Value Package
    Get $100 off our most popular package, exclusively on WeddingWire: 2 Camera Operators, 7 Hours of Coverage, Aerial Videography Included, 2-4 Minute Main Feature Film, The Ceremony In-Full, The Speeches In-Full, 5 Copies on DVD.
  • Etch Films 2
    Etch Films Budget Package
    Get $50 off our opening package, exclusively on WeddingWire: 2 Camera Operators, 6 Hours of Coverage, Aerial Videography Included, 1-3 Minute Main Feature Film.

• PO box 2772 Newport Beach, CA, 92659 See on map