Matthew Nigel Photography

Costa Mesa, CA View map
$4,000 Most Popular Price

$4,000 Most Popular Price

My goal for your wedding is to provide you with snapshots of special moments to have for years to come. I am known for being easy going and staying calm during hectic times. My fun nature & photojournalistic style means I am committed to giving you beautiful shots that mirror your style as a couple.

Capturing emotions is the most important thing to me. I try to not only take pictures, but tell a story of your wedding day. I always ask my clients for a "must-have" shot list, of special details that are important to them. It's these little details that make for some of the most important pictures of the day. From a special piece of the bride's jewelry passed down for generations to a relative that's flown in from out of town, I feel like these are the images that my clients cherish the most.

I am based in Southern California, and typically shoot weddings in LA, Orange County, the Inland Empire, and San Diego. However, I love to travel and am available for destination weddings all over the world!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Hand-Coloring
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Hand-Coloring
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Jaq Married on 01/23/2021

Super friendly and kind!

Full disclosure, we didn't end up getting photos done with Matthew, but I wanted to write a review for him because he was so kind and friendly when we met. He really seems to put his clients first. He's honest and forthcoming, and his prices are reasonable and clear. There are no hidden fees or taxes. When you're shopping for wedding vendors, it seems like everything is 5x its usual price just because it's a wedding. It's refreshing to meet someone like him in this industry.
    Paulina F. Married on 08/09/2018

The best of the best!

Matt was the easiest decision we made throughout our wedding planning process. He came highly recommended from two of my friends and he exceeded my expectations. Matt is so easy to work with and provided us with great advice while planning our wedding. He shot both our engagement pictures and wedding day and both sets of images are amazing! He has such a great eye for the soft dreamy light and makes everyone feel so comfortable. Matt is the sweetest and was such a joy to have accompany me and calm my nerves on our wedding day. While a bit of chaos was ensuing at our venue, Matt voluntarily helped move 20+ boxes of decor out of the bridal suite in 100+ degree weather. Acts of kindness are in his innate nature and is something I will never forget.
  • Z
    Zoya Married on 01/01/2017
    Matt is awesome! He is super organized, very logistically-minded, and takes incredible photographs! My husband and I searched and searched for a photographer in the OC area that both took solid photos and wasn't exorbitantly expensive, and I can't say how glad we were when we found Matt and he agreed to photograph our wedding! We love how our photos turned out.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Real Weddings

• Kevin & Jessica
    42 photos · 02/02/2015
  • James & Karisa
    40 photos · 05/25/2014

Costa Mesa, 92627
Location of (Matthew Nigel Photography)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding