by appointment only, San Francisco, CA 94114 Map · Phone number

About Cake Coquette

Cake Coquette is a San Francisco Based custom cake design company. Cake designer Gabrielle Feuersinger specializes in cakes for all occasion, especially sculpture, art cakes and of course wedding cakes.

Artnouveau ChrisSomersPhotography

Cake Coquette 1
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/19/2018

Absolutely Perfect!

When we were looking for a vendor to make our cake, our #1 choice was Cake Coquette based on the pictures we saw of their creations, but we didn't know if they would be within our budget and be able to meet our needs.

We are gluten free, as are a few of our guests, and they had lots of GF options flavors. Then we really liked the look of a few different cake designs they made in the past, and the amazing team of women was able to put together exactly our vision of a perfect wedding cake.

I want more reasons to order beautifully designed cakes from this great team, and highly recommend them to anyone looking for a perfectly made and designed cake. Hire them and you won't regret it! (Also, we booked them with 3.5 months left before our wedding date -- in case this info helps.)

Cake Coquette 2

Kristen · Married on 12/31/2015

We had a vision for our NYE wedding cake and Gabby made it come to life. We wanted gold cupcakes with a mini gold cake for the top. It turned out so beautiful and GOLD! It was the centerpiece of the reception area and was perfect. It also tasted delicious!

Jessie · Married on 09/28/2015

Gabby and her team really did amazing job for our wedding. They deserve all the complimentary. Since I live in China, and it's an overseas wedding, it was impossible for us to meet face to face before the wedding, and I also couldn't go to their store or workshop for sample taste; besides, we have 15-hour jet lag, all the communications were made in emails. However, our communications were very smooth and efficient, since Gabby's team was very professional. Normally I sent out emails during daytime in our time zone, and I could always get her feedback next morning on time. What I did was sent to them sample pictures I liked and asked them if they were able to do the similar thing and told them how many guests we had. Gabby would suggest the size of our wedding cake, provide different favors they had and estimate the total cost. We didn't encounter any problems during our communication. Gabby took down all my detailed requests in different emails, and didn't miss one single item. And all the payments had been cleared before the wedding, which was really efficient and straightforward.
    On the wedding day, I didn't have chance to meet any staff from Cake Coquette; when they came and did preparation, I was taking my wedding photos outdoor. When I was ready for the reception, my wedding coordinator told me that everything was set, including the wedding cake, cupcakes and cookies. As I walked into the restaurant, I was definitely impressed by the beautiful wedding cake as well as those very exquisite desserts. All these items were made exactly as same as the picture I provided. I had to say that their workmanship was perfect, which making the cake table a shining point on my wedding. And they looked so pretty in the lens, please check those lovely pictures. The style and color matched the soft ambient uplighting perfectly. Besides, the cake and desserts were also very tasty. We even brought the rest of cake to our after party and we really liked the chocolate favor.

Cake Coquette FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use? Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• Splash DJ
    Splash DJ Wedding DJs

Absolute pleasure to work with!

• Thomas Fogarty Winery
    Thomas Fogarty Winery Winery Weddings

Cake Coquette has great cakes! They are always beautiful and delicious - we definitely recommend using them for your dessert table :)

• Professional Makeup Artistry